80% POP votes REP

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    80% POP votes REP
    again - SHARP

But he would fit into the RINO pussy whiner anti-trump area of the GOP... along with Romney and Bush and the like.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Another bunch of idiots in thread...who think crater face is some kind of coach god. Sports clearly is for the dumb and dumber to follow.
    Don't really care what they say or what their beliefs are.

I turn on my TV to watch the 400 best basketball players on planet Earth. It is a rare talent to have and I am getting to watch it for a small fee. If you go to a concert, don't you pay to see/hear the singer sing? Or the pianist play? Don't you pay big money to try the food of one of the best chefs in the world? Don't you pay to go to the theaters to watch the new Dicaprio movie?

You tune in because you get to witness the top talent in the world. We're lucky we get to watch NBA games so regularly. People take it for granted.

Go watch the European pro bball games. They're awful. A trainwreck.

It'll make you appreciate the likes of Kawai, Durant, Lebron, etc.

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16119

crater face

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Don't really care what they say or what their beliefs are.

I turn on my TV to watch the 400 best basketball players on planet Earth. It is a rare talent to have and I am getting to watch it for a small fee. If you go to a concert, don't you pay to see/hear the singer sing? Or the pianist play? Don't you pay big money to try the food of one of the best chefs in the world? Don't you pay to go to the theaters to watch the new Dicaprio movie?

You tune in because you get to witness the top talent in the world. We're lucky we get to watch NBA games so regularly. People take it for granted.

Go watch the European pro bball games. They're awful. A trainwreck.

It'll make you appreciate the likes of Kawai, Durant, Lebron, etc.
    Wow, you sound like a member of the players union. Basketball is a stupid game, that is great to bet on. The players are dumb as penetrate but they jump high, and apparently that sells tickets. To me the competition level is all relative. I love Euro basketball. It's competitive. It's not how good the players are, it's trying to figure out who will win that is fun, for me.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Wow, you sound like a member of the players union. Basketball is a stupid game, that is great to bet on. The players are dumb as penetrate but they jump high, and apparently that sells tickets. To me the competition level is all relative. I love Euro basketball. It's competitive. It's not how good the players are, it's trying to figure out who will win that is fun, for me.
    That's fine, if you just enjoy the gambling aspect. "The players are dumb."

So what? Who cares?

"They jump high, and apparentely that sells tickets." Are we going to a bball game to hear a political lecture or going to watch some athletes compete?

I think you might be a little confused. Could care less what comes out of their mouths.

Also if basketball were "a stupid game," then it wouldn't be one of the most popular sports in the world, and rising fast....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: magaman

IBetYou

I didn't say they said dumb things, I said they were dumb. This manifests itself in ways other than what comes out of their mouths.

And you don't think it's stupid that a sport is catered for people that are tall/ long limbed? It's popular because it's interesting, and it has the infrastructure with 30 billionaires backing it. There's no new sports rising up with big money being thrown at it.

IBetYou

A lot of American sports are great spectator sports, but inaccessible. Hockey requires an ice rink & skates, basketball is for big people, football requires pads. Probably why so many Americans are obese.

Goat Milk

I didn't say they said dumb things, I said they were dumb. This manifests itself in ways other than what comes out of their mouths.

And you don't think it's stupid that a sport is catered for people that are tall/ long limbed? It's popular because it's interesting, and it has the infrastructure with 30 billionaires backing it. There's no new sports rising up with big money being thrown at it.
    There are plenty of guys who are 6 foot in the NBA. Some dominant ones are shorter. Cp3 is not 6 foot, I've stood next to him. I'm 5'11 and I'm taller. Isiah Thomas is like 5'7 at best. The NBA only has 400 guys bro. Do you know what the chance is of making it to the NBA if you play bball at a Division 1 school? I did the math. It's less than 0.9%.... So to assume that if you're tall, and you jump high, you can make the NBA, is just a naive assumption. It's rare. Very rare. It takes a ton of hard work, and basketball is a skill game more than anything else.

Which explains why the top athletes aren't always winning. This thread is about Pop. Tim Duncan won 5 rings. Guy is one of the least athletic NBA players ever. You obviously have to be athletic, but compare him to a Dwight Howard, or a David Robinson, his former teammate. Guys who are strong, jump out of the gym, fast, etc. Why hasn't Dwight won any rings?

Why is Curry succeeding so much? I'm more athletic than Curry. I literally have a higher vertical jump than Steph Curry. That's a fact. The man is a 3 point sniper, and it seems like the ball is literally glued to his hand. Those are skills my friend. And actually, no one else in the world can do what he does.

Curry is the only man on the entire planet Earth, who can dribble and shoot the ball the way he does.

If that's not to be commended, then what is?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

If I was doing an in-game interview with POP... I would decline.... guy is so pissed off with his team this year... you aren't going to get anything positive out of him

IBetYou

Curry is about average height for a man, and he plays pg. Aint that a coincidence. Nope! If you're 6ft tall you're likely limited to about 20% of the player jobs in the league. 60-80% of the league is for tall people, depending on your definition of being tall. I like basketball - I even liked playing it in my youth - but you can't say it's not a stupid game.

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

BREAKING NEWS

Leonard traded to the Hawks?

WTF??!@?!@?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Pop is a master manipulator.

He has masterfully created the illusion to the media, and even more importantly, the players in the NBA, that he voted for Hillary Clinton.

He's playing a game to keep his players motivated. Can't you clowns see that?

Do you really think a white guy, in Texas, is against having a wall built? Imagine him in the locker room, preaching we need to build bridges and not walls..

Guys, he's acting.

Anything to keep the players working hard.

A brilliant tactic on his behalf.

Goat Milk

Curry is about average height for a man, and he plays pg. Aint that a coincidence. Nope! If you're 6ft tall you're likely limited to about 20% of the player jobs in the league. 60-80% of the league is for tall people, depending on your definition of being tall. I like basketball - I even liked playing it in my youth - but you can't say it's not a stupid game.
    If you're 6'4, you can't play PF. If you're 7'2, you can't play PG or SG or SF. So you're limited either way because there's 400 slots bro. If you want to play in an amateur league, go to Europe. Not everyone can get into the NBA. Btw there are plenty of guys in the league, especially from Europe, who don't jump high, who are not that fast, and who still carve out a nice role, maybe even a big role if they have the skills. Porzingus? Gasol brothers? Nash from Canada? All unathletic compared to their peers. Basketball is a game of skill.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Pop whispered to LeBron that next time he is in NYC to look up nyplayer33's mom for a great blowjob.

First 12