grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Madbrough View Post
    Nice, mane. If you Dwight Powell, can you screenshot this post and show him this.

Dear Dwight, I feel like I can you Dwight because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a shoot around. I know I can't just as high as you but I think you'd be impressed with my defense. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time, and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a slam dunk!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Opie, restraining order granted. I’ve hired Donker to serve you. Your infatuation with me has now become criminal.

Never thought Philly going to super bowl would affect him like this

What a fukin fall from grace

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Dude has it all!

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Opie did you tell Cuban what a libtard he is?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Hoooly fuk. Guy bragging bout getting tickets NOT even court side for a team that’s 16-31

guys really lost it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dallas so irrelevant as a City

reminds of of Canadians

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Dallas so irrelevant as a City

reminds of of Canadians
    coach when I’m in Costa Rica I’m gonna talk to Lou about Opie’s mental health. He needs some time away

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Opie, I can get you some KILLER courtside tix for my daughters game tonight. They are in first place in the 10 year old division

Let me know.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lunker don’t engage with Opie. He’s very fragile now. The personal attacks are just embarrassing. Finally realizing that last years cowboy team was just a mirage. Team won’t be relevant for years.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Opie is a piece of shit.

He has one of the most deceitful, duplicitous, and deceptive minds of our time.

One time I was surfing on my Sarah Palin is a sexy mom fansite, then I pop on over to SBR, and lo and behold Opie has a picture of Sarah Palin. He deleted Donald Trump from the EXACT SAME PICTURE and superimposed himself onto it. It was so embarrassing. He gave me 50 points to never talk about it, but I can't hold it in anymore.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
    Opie is known to be THE most hung guy in sbr, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his rooster has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 10.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Palin's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Opie barely able to force it past the knob, and Palin moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Opie's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...
    I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it to this day
    Last edited by SteelRain; 01-23-18 at 01:47 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

opie has changed

sad

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Wood Plow

She could watch too.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Opie did you tap that shit? I bet she is very good in the sack... or on the elevator or janitors closet. Let us know

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    The look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
    Opie is known to be THE most hung guy in sbr, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his rooster has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 10.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Palin's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Opie barely able to force it past the knob, and Palin moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Opie's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...
    I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it to this day
    But...was Opie bigger than Glen Rice?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Opie not banged up for a 50 year old person
    HUD, very true. That's our goal in life, tho. No manual labor...live the ez-life and prosper.

First 12