DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Really can`t stand waiting 2 weeks for the game.
    If a 7 shows up again, I will be key boxing Birds straight/teasers.
    Not for an abnormal amount of $$, because I still think Pats win by a slim margin.

And if I am wrong,I lose a little $$, but am content with my teams victory.

It will be a riot reading how many new ways Brady sucks, refs fixed it, etc. etc.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Will Gronk even be cleared to play for the Superbowl? Concussion protocol should be more then 2 weeks anyways, no?

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Will Gronk even be cleared to play for the Superbowl? Concussion protocol should be more then 2 weeks anyways, no?
    He will play. -10000.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everything Foles through was perfect

It will not happen again

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32811

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Eagles win
    Pats coaching staff light years better than Eagles coaching staff.
    Pats offense, especially the skill position players, light years better than Eagles.
    Pats special teams so much better.
    The only edge Eagles have is defense, but good luck defending the Pat offense.

Eagles need a perfect storm to win, and a perfect storm might not be enough.

Pats all day

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    He will play. -10000.
    What odds are you offering on the will not play? Come to the betpoints forum and we can talk business.

DOM-Ganador

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    What odds are you offering on the will not play? Come to the betpoints forum and we can talk business.
    All my betpoints belong to my 16 Y.O.

If it was a week, maybe they couldn`t slide him back. Can`t imagine a scenario where he doesn`t:
    A) Recover
    B) Slip in through a loophole

Remember, he is a total goofball. Hard to tell the difference between a head injury and his natural personality.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Pats coaching staff light years better than Eagles coaching staff.
    Pats offense, especially the skill position players, light years better than Eagles.
    Pats special teams so much better.
    The only edge Eagles have is defense, but good luck defending the Pat offense.

Eagles need a perfect storm to win, and a perfect storm might not be enough.

Pats all day
    Just curious. What makes the pats special teams better? Eagles special teams have been damn good all year. I havent seen the pats much.

Also, outside of QB, where are the pats light years better on offense? Eagles have the better line, better wide receivers, better running backs. Pats of course have gronk who will be hurt by halftime, but eagles have ertz who is no slouch and also tre burton.

Seems like the pats have a better QB and better coaching and not much else

QB and coach are probably still enough

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pats won because they didn’t get called for one damn penalty, and were gifted penalties on the Jags. The NFL has the game it wants, so maybe we see a fair one now.

My bad, Pats had one damn penalty.
    Last edited by Cuse0323; 01-22-18 at 04:22 PM.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Guys would have been hesitant to lay -3 against Vikings but now think laying more vs eagles team that beat brakes off Vikings is a good idea. Lol
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ChiLLx gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    funny post shocka
    imagine the haul they could get for Wentz if they traded him though?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

All the NFL experts...lol..in this thread.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Really can`t stand waiting 2 weeks for the game.
    If a 7 shows up again, I will be key boxing Birds straight/teasers.
    Not for an abnormal amount of $$, because I still think Pats win by a slim margin.

And if I am wrong,I lose a little $$, but am content with my teams victory.

It will be a riot reading how many new ways Brady sucks, refs fixed it, etc. etc.
    I wonder what the books make more money on... actual super bowl bets, or the Degens that blow their bank roll trying to pad it up the 2 weeks leading up to the Super Bowl

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats 34
    Phila 24

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Philly first playoff game.... 1st offensive play of the game... Ajayi fumbles vs Atlanta. Nerves?

That was a reg playoff game. Lol.

Nick Foles? On this stage? I love how people are analyzing the number. Thinking it will be close. You guys know nothing about football, sorry to say.

You guys are betting on Philly based on beating a Minnesota team that partied hard for 7 days after winning on "The Miracle Play?" Lol. That game was over before it started. It's not hard to win under those circumstances.

Foles was lofting the ball in the air and picking on Tray Waynes and Terrence Newman. I'd like to see who he's gonna pick on in the Pats secondary.

Throw that ball up for grabs it's a straight wrap for Foles.

Anyone that thinks this Eagles team is a championship calliber team needs to get their head checked.

Lakerman?

I win again bro.

When you gonna beat me in the superbowl?

You're 1 out of the last 7 against me.

1 for 8 soon to be.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90072

Lol

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Pats won because they didn’t get called for one damn penalty, and were gifted penalties on the Jags. The NFL has the game it wants, so maybe we see a fair one now.

My bad, Pats had one damn penalty.
    Pats are experienced, old, they don't make mistakes.

Jags are young, inexperienced, overly-physical. Their safety cracked Gronk and took him out of the game dude. If Gronk plays that second half, Jags would have been finished. Would have lost by 14.... So don't pull that bs that Jags should have won, because Gronk is better than any player, offense or defense, that the Jags have. And it's not close.

Goat Milk

If Foles gets picked off 1 time, you think he will shrug it off and recover?

F no.

This guy will turn into a pick machine.

I know guys like 2dabank and Lakerman already made up their minds on who they're betting and nothing I say will change that.

Just remember at the end of the game who told you what was going to happen.

Foles will throw 3 picks. You'll see. Study the tape bro. It's not hard to see. Guy throws jump balls. Sloppy in the pocket. Careless with the ball.

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    0% chance of that happening. prolly clueless about NFL. at least you'll have fun gambling on it though. should get some entertainment despite the manhandling it's going to be.
    How do you expect the Pats to handle the Eagles defense ability to generate a pass rush with only four guys? Do you expect a lot of screen plays if they double Gronk? Also wouldn't it benefit Philly to shorten the game by grinding out long drives with a run game/short pass offense?

The problem I see with your theory is Eagles dropping 7 in coverage making the window for the passing game very small, even if it is Gronk. This also opens up the chances for turnovers with any tipped ball having a chance to get picked. They'll have to balance the attack with a run game of some kind, Eagles have been tough all year on the run game.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Seahawks pal
    Seahawks beat the dogahit outta Denver
    They did, Harry.

But 49ers beat them even worse in 1989.

55-10

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

If Foles gets picked off 1 time, you think he will shrug it off and recover?

F no.

This guy will turn into a pick machine.

I know guys like 2dabank and Lakerman already made up their minds on who they're betting and nothing I say will change that.

Just remember at the end of the game who told you what was going to happen.

Foles will throw 3 picks. You'll see. Study the tape bro. It's not hard to see. Guy throws jump balls. Sloppy in the pocket. Careless with the ball.
    All it takes is one helmet hit to Brady and it's a toss-up. Expect Fletcher Cox to take the 15 yd roughing-the-passer penalty to give a vicious shot on the old man. Foles is average at best but it doesn't take Joe Montana to throw screen passes and short slants all day. Getting pressure on Brady will be the key.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    How do you expect the Pats to handle the Eagles defense ability to generate a pass rush with only four guys? Do you expect a lot of screen plays if they double Gronk? Also wouldn't it benefit Philly to shorten the game by grinding out long drives with a run game/short pass offense?

The problem I see with your theory is Eagles dropping 7 in coverage making the window for the passing game very small, even if it is Gronk. This also opens up the chances for turnovers with any tipped ball having a chance to get picked. They'll have to balance the attack with a run game of some kind, Eagles have been tough all year on the run game.
    Eagles don't have the secondary to play with the Pats. They can drop 8 in coverage if they want. They have one good player in the secondary and that's Malc Jenkins and he's no Earl Thomas back there. He's more of a tackler. Robinson? Mills? Bro that secondary is a straight joke. Darby? Here's what's gonna happen. Brandon Cooks is gonna run deep on every single play. Your gonna have to cover him with 2 guys. 100%. If you leave Cooks 1 on 1 with any of those guys, he'll blow right by them. Just like he blew by Jalen Ramsey at will. Football is a 1 on 1 game more than anything else. If you win your matchup, your gold.

Amendola will get 1 on 1 coverage and he'll be using picks, crossing over the middle, he will confuse the hell out of these young Eagles corners. Then you got Hogan, who was dominating the NFL for 5 straight weeks. He's no slouch. Then you got Gronk. Jags were using 3 guys to cover Gronk and he was still shredding them until he got hurt. And those are Jags....pro bowl....all-pro players.... Jenkins cannot cover Gronkowski.

Let's be serious here....

Rushing 4 is a disadvantage unless you have an elite secondary. If you rush 4 and don't get pressure (which is what's needed to beat Brady), you're not going to win. I don't care how good your coverage is. Like I said football is a game of 1 on 1 matchups and the Eagles just don't have the guys in the secondary to compete.

These are young inexperienced players and when Brady changes some calls at the line they will have no clue what hit them. They will panic.

Mark my words.

And then you have an inexperienced offense going against and experienced defense.

None of the players on the eagles offense or defense are all pro players except Fletcher Cox.

This Eagles defense isn't as good as people think, and Foles is a fraud.

Goat Milk

And the Pats defense is better than the Eagles.

Defense comes down to the players. Plain and simple. Pats have all world talent in the secondary. And that plays right into their hands with Foles chucking up jump balls and dumping it down short inaccurately.

Did you guys see how nervous Foles was in that game against Atlanta? The guys' first pass was a play action wobbler that should have been picked, instead was a defensive pass interference because ATL secondary is young and dumb.

Pats corners are coached to become receivers on the play.

If that ball is up for grabs, it's game over.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

0% chance of that happening. prolly clueless about NFL. at least you'll have fun gambling on it though. should get some entertainment despite the manhandling it's going to be.

0%? Probably leans more you have no clue what you’re talking about. Pats favored rightfully so, 0%? Guaranteed blowout?

They haven’t blown out anyone this post season or in prior Super Bowls and its not like they’ve played a bunch of world beaters in prior playoff games/Super Bowls.

Pats are far worse this year than super bowl runs of the past. But competiton is also down.

element113xx
    element113xx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

Betting on the Philadelphia Eagles to shock the world
    hmmm.....

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.

And the Pats defense is better than the Eagles.

Defense comes down to the players. Plain and simple. Pats have all world talent in the secondary. And that plays right into their hands with Foles chucking up jump balls and dumping it down short inaccurately.

Did you guys see how nervous Foles was in that game against Atlanta? The guys' first pass was a play action wobbler that should have been picked, instead was a defensive pass interference because ATL secondary is young and dumb.

Pats corners are coached to become receivers on the play.

If that ball is up for grabs, it's game over.
    You know I respect your opinions on here, you're usually dead on. But in no way, shape, or form is the Pats defense better than the Eagles. That secondary has gotten better every game this year. Let me throw a few facts at you.

The first 4 games of the season the Eagles allowed 8 plays of 35 yds or more. In the 14 games since they've allowed 5, including just one in their last five games and none in the playoffs. With the combination of pressure from the front four and good secondary play the Eagles have taken big plays out of the game.

Eagles corner Jalen Mills allowed two passes in the game, a 7 yd catch and 8 yd catch to Stephon Diggs in the 2nd qtr. Rest of the game was a shutout.

Foles had four completions of 36 yds or more in the span of 11 passes on Sunday. That's more than he's had in his previous 361 pass attempts spanning three seasons. what's that mean? Foles mostly throws short to guys who run well after the catch. High % passes. You won't see many jump balls on Sunday.

In two playoff games Foles has completed 77% of his passes. Jump balls?

This offense is more conservative than you think. I think they try to control the clock, shorten the game, that way Brady has less chances for a comeback.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
    You know I respect your opinions on here, you're usually dead on. But in no way, shape, or form is the Pats defense better than the Eagles. That secondary has gotten better every game this year. Let me throw a few facts at you.

The first 4 games of the season the Eagles allowed 8 plays of 35 yds or more. In the 14 games since they've allowed 5, including just one in their last five games and none in the playoffs. With the combination of pressure from the front four and good secondary play the Eagles have taken big plays out of the game.

Eagles corner Jalen Mills allowed two passes in the game, a 7 yd catch and 8 yd catch to Stephon Diggs in the 2nd qtr. Rest of the game was a shutout.

Foles had four completions of 36 yds or more in the span of 11 passes on Sunday. That's more than he's had in his previous 361 pass attempts spanning three seasons. what's that mean? Foles mostly throws short to guys who run well after the catch. High % passes. You won't see many jump balls on Sunday.

In two playoff games Foles has completed 77% of his passes. Jump balls?

This offense is more conservative than you think. I think they try to control the clock, shorten the game, that way Brady has less chances for a comeback.
    Foles threw plenty of jump balls against ATL, and ATL corners did not catch them. Rewatch the game.

The minnesota game doesn't count.

Also I do agree with your gameplan in theory. Be conservative. Control the clock. But that's not gonna work.

It comes down to personnel. Eagles don't have a good D man. Don't let those numbers fool you. Same way the people were fooled by the Vikings defense.

Only two great defenses in the playoffs are the Jags and the Patriots. Just think about this.... Patriots have 2 guys in the secondary who are guaranteed hall of famers in Butler and Mccourtey, arguably 3 with Chung. How many Hall of Famers do the Eagles have in their secondary? The answer is ZERO.

That's what these games come down to. Talent. Throw stats out the window. It comes down to talent and matchups.

So you think Jalen Mills or Robinson can cover Brandon Cooks 1 on 1? F no man. You're talking about one of the fastest human beings on the planet, literally. And not just a speed guy, one who can fly and catch. Who's gonna guard Gronk?

This Eagles defense is not good. They will play hard, but will inevitably make a lot of mistakes. They're young, they're inexperienced, they're not a high flying team on offense or defense.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by ans61201 View Post
    0%? Probably leans more you have no clue what you’re talking about. Pats favored rightfully so, 0%? Guaranteed blowout?

They haven’t blown out anyone this post season or in prior Super Bowls and its not like they’ve played a bunch of world beaters in prior playoff games/Super Bowls.

Pats are far worse this year than super bowl runs of the past. But competiton is also down.
    Yeah, guaranteed. I guarantee the Eagles won't win this game. I think there's an 80% chance that the Pats win by 10 or more as well.

You're underestimating the Pats team. When is the last time they had a WR like Brandon Cooks to stretch the field? Haven't had a weapon like that since Moss. And Gronk? This guy barely even plays during Superbowls. Gonna be great to get him out there. You need 3 guys to cover Gronk. He's the best weapon in the entire NFL. Pats secondary is unreal. Their linebackers aren't that good this year, I'll give you that. But the way they can play 1 on 1 in the secondary is enough to minimize the running game.

ans61201
    ans61201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4181

A lot of people guaranteed the 18-0 patriots would beat the Giants by double digits.

I would’ve guaranteed my bet on the falcons +3 was a winner up 25 last year. The terminology is simply silly in sports

2daBank

Lmao. Nothing like a empty guarantee to prove you know what ya taking bout, huh buddy? You saying guys selling the pats short when it could just be you selling eagles short.

" 80% they cover the spread" you say, yet books see fit to keep it under a td? Odd books giving such a edge to the side they know always takes money. That super nice of them!!! Lmao

Brandon cooks? Lmao, you right pats usually don't have soft players like him.

Didn't see it taking jags 3 guys to totally take Gronk out of the game, strange. Even stranger counting on him to play a whole game.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Lmao. Nothing like a empty guarantee to prove you know what ya taking bout, huh buddy? You saying guys selling the pats short when it could just be you selling eagles short.

" 80% they cover the spread" you say, yet books see fit to keep it under a td? Odd books giving such a edge to the side they know always takes money. That super nice of them!!! Lmao
    Books aren't gambling on the game buddy. They're just putting out a spread that they think they can get even money on both sides. You think because Books have Pats at -5, that's how they see the game going? No, they put out a spread based on perception....and then adjust based on the money coming in....

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

Brandon cooks? Lmao, you right pats usually don't have soft players like him.
    I already proved I know what I'm talking about with all my detailed explanations in this thread. And they'll all come out to be true. Just write down my reasonings in the last few posts and watch how the game plays out.

You'll see.

2daBank

Books aren't gambling on the game buddy. They're just putting out a spread that they think they can get even money on both sides. You think because Books have Pats at -5, that's how they see the game going? No, they put out a spread based on perception....and then adjust based on the money coming in....
    You think they in the business of hanging short lines for a team that always takes lots of money? Clearly they gambling if you are to be believed and pats have a 80% chance of covering. Pats not covering, sucks wentz not eagles qb or pats wouldn't even be winning.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

I don't see how you can predict these games,anyone that said they thought the Eagles would do what they did last week and the Vikings Defense would be so shitty is full of it.

First 1234 Last