SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

NFL Championship gms

What does everyone like this Sunday?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

I took Jacksonville +9.5 and again at +9. I also took the upset moneyline.

I felt the Jags had a shot since before the season began, mostly because of the defense, and now here they are, with a shot.

The bullshit about Brady's hand will result in one of two things...the "amazing" Brady fights through injury and wins again and everyone cheers because the "called it" or it's used as a bullshit excuse for the NE loss.

If I were a gambling man, I'd be willing to bet that Tom Brady never actually hurt his hand, based on similar situations with high profile, high volume, games and my knowledge of the industry and some figures within it.

I'll take Jacksonville and when they take the lead, I may look for a little sell back with live play. Because of the teams, however, we may not see a palatable number for NE.

Good Luck

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    I took Jacksonville +9.5 and again at +9. I also took the upset moneyline.

I felt the Jags had a shot since before the season began, mostly because of the defense, and now here they are, with a shot.

The bullshit about Brady's hand will result in one of two things...the "amazing" Brady fights through injury and wins again and everyone cheers because the "called it" or it's used as a bullshit excuse for the NE loss.

If I were a gambling man, I'd be willing to bet that Tom Brady never actually hurt his hand, based on similar situations with high profile, high volume, games and my knowledge of the industry and some figures within it.

I'll take Jacksonville and when they take the lead, I may look for a little sell back with live play. Because of the teams, however, we may not see a palatable number for NE.

Good Luck

Love it. Thought same thing when I heard bout Brady's hand, setting up the excuse train or of course the "he so great even a injured hand can't stop him" narrative.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

#InjuryGate

I like eagles cover, Vikings win situation

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15181

Jags ML
    Vikings ML

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Jags +9 and under
    Phi ML

WWCD
    Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
    WWCD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

I don't think Jags have a chance to cover personally.

They aren't going to drop 40 points on the Pats at home, and BB will take away Fournette. Jags had a great year, but this is where it ends.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Brady should be fine....but lets say he isn't ....can Hoyer lead them to a W? The Garoppolo trade just may come back to bite NE.

The New England Patriots have locked up their backup quarterback and insurance policy to Tom Brady.
    The team has signed Brian Hoyer, whom the San Francisco 49ers recently released after they traded for former Patriots backup Jimmy Garoppolo on Monday evening. The deal is for three years, according to NFL Network.
    Hoyer had started six games for the 49ers this season before eventually being replaced by rookie C.J. Beathard.

In those games, Hoyer completed 58% of his passes for 1,245 yards, four touchdowns and four interceptions. San Francisco went 0-6 during that stretch. When San Francisco acquired Garoppolo for a second-round pick in the 2018 NFL draft, the 49ers opted to cut Hoyer.
    New England did not have another quarterback on the roster after the trade.
    Hoyer had previously been with the Patriots from 2009 through 2011, before bouncing around from the Pittsburgh Steelers, Arizona Cardinals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Chicago Bears and 49ers. Hoyer began his career in New England, signing as an undrafted free agent following the 2009 NFL draft.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...-qb/821316001/

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726