RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

NHL Tuesday

NJ -115

Isles had a brutal game last night and spent a lot of time in the defensive zone which will take a lot of legs out from underneath them. They allowed over 50 shots against them and then went O.T. This is not a time for them to be facing a NJ team coming of a loss against Flyers that is well rested and chasing two teams ahead of them in the standings. Very Good price on the Devs tonight

Good luck if you follow along
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 01-16-18 at 08:07 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We will follow and parlay with Nashville

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Anyone got any numbers on teams who score 7 or more than score 5 or more and win(especially on the road) both games and play again on the road. A little sdql help maybe

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

need to know if this pick was authorized by the "sharp hotline" or your own play?

I was thinking the same logic on New Jersey, so its probably not a good sign...

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

On NJ as well, it's about time they snap out of it
    Little on PL too

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    need to know if this pick was authorized by the "sharp hotline" or your own play?

I was thinking the same logic on New Jersey, so its probably not a good sign...
    There was actually some money that came in on NY. I disagree with the move. I watched the game last night and not only did the Isles suffer some injuries, they had to skate their ass off and get lucky to win. They had a lucky short handed goal that bounced over the stick of a Canadian player but also the Canadians had a goal taken away from them on a controversial off side. Isles had no business winning that game and were completely fried after the OT win. They didn't even have a morning skate this morning which makes since. If I'm NJ, I'm coming out fast and taking shots on net relentless until Isles submit, oh about late 2nd period.

RangeFinder

Oh, and NJ switched their goalie to Kinkaid because Schneider is ill. That's a good thing, the guy is struggling. Kincaid a bad ass.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I agree with all the points you made, thanks for providing.

GzaTheGenius
    GzaTheGenius's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15205

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    There was actually some money that came in on NY. I disagree with the move. I watched the game last night and not only did the Isles suffer some injuries, they had to skate their ass off and get lucky to win. They had a lucky short handed goal that bounced over the stick of a Canadian player but also the Canadians had a goal taken away from them on a controversial off side. Isles had no business winning that game and were completely fried after the OT win. They didn't even have a morning skate this morning which makes since. If I'm NJ, I'm coming out fast and taking shots on net relentless until Isles submit, oh about late 2nd period.
    I was on NY last night, watched the whole game

Very surprised they won

You're silly to like kinkaid better than Schnieder though

Under every circumstance Schnieder is better

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by GzaTheGenius View Post
    I was on NY last night, watched the whole game

Very surprised they won

You're silly to like kinkaid better than Schnieder though

Under every circumstance Schnieder is better
    Schnieder has lost his confidence. Kinkaid a much cooler cat and I think i little quicker. Just my obs.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Dude continues to be our best NHL capper.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Dude continues to be our best NHL capper.
    Appreciate the comment but I just try to keep my eyes an ears open and avoid the nonesense

There are few good sports bettors around these parts

Glad it got home

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Golden simply golden

jjgold

Do you know to see spot bets?

The less bets you make each year the better shot you have to break even or turn a profit

Good call

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Do you know to see spot bets?

The less bets you make each year the better shot you have to break even or turn a profit

Good call
    It's not so much "less bets" but bet when you have an advantage mathematically and or fundamentally. This might be 3 bets in a week or 12 depending on how things play out.

The one place where sport bettors I believe make a mistake is asking themselves "What is the best bet on the board today?" The question should be "Are there any advantages being offered on the board today?" Don't play if there isn't. I know this is extremely hard for a lot of people but if you can get yourself to do it your bottom line will improve dramatically. Watching and studying games will help you find your spot plays. One example is the game tonight where I knew the Islanders were spent physically and would have no legs which is the key to hockey.

Basically you have to do a ton of homework but it makes it worth it and I enjoy doing it actually.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    It's not so much "less bets" but bet when you have an advantage mathematically and or fundamentally. This might be 3 bets in a week or 12 depending on how things play out.

The one place where sport bettors I believe make a mistake is asking themselves "What is the best bet on the board today?" The question should be "Are there any advantages being offered on the board today?" Don't play if there isn't. I know this is extremely hard for a lot of people but if you can get yourself to do it your bottom line will improve dramatically. Watching and studying games will help you find your spot plays. One example is the game tonight where I knew the Islanders were spent physically and would have no legs which is the key to hockey.

Basically you have to do a ton of homework but it makes it worth it and I enjoy doing it actually.