StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone taking a stab on Mosley tonight @ +600?

Just put 20 bucks on him to win buck twenty. Guy has a puncher's chance and Manny has got to lose someday..dont he?..Im not springing for the ppv so I will hope to catch a thread here or at some boxing forum. there are upsets every week in boxing so why not tonight? Guy has the experience and technique to get job done..but manny will probably be too quick..sometimes boxers grow old overnight and hoping manny gets caught here.If Sugar Shane shows up in top form he can damn well win this. Unfortunately father time aint on his side.

Arce-Vazquez Jr

Narh-Alvarado

on undercard along with the return of recovering alcoholic kelly pavlik-800 vs alfonso lopez

showtime PPV from Las Vegas NV

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

Took a shot at him. 50 to win 300. WTH yeah he has a punchers chance.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

wow..I hope we celebrate tonight..I just dont have the funds to go that much..nearly went just ten..I gotta watch how I play and cant throw 50 on such a big dog..maybe would go a little more if I could watch it..but I cant

rossta4i
    rossta4i's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4613

Best of luck to mosley backers . I don't know why I took 50 on a long shot. Maybe because I live in a heavy populated filipino community and they all think his like a god or something. Some came up to me and wanted me to find anybody that would go a dime straight up no odds.

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18831

The only way Mosley can win is by KO. He will not win by decision. The odds for a Mosley KO is +1000. To me Pacquiao is going to win by decision. I already locked it in at +220.

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

He's got a slim chance I think. At least he looks in shape and ready to win.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Better chance of jj getting to be the poster boy for soul glo than Shane winning.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Got 500 @ +750

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Got 500 @ +750

you mean to tell me you got a 42 hundred dollar account swing on this?..Thats so much you cant even enjoy the fight..And boy if you get robbed on a decision it will haunt you for life

meybe you mean 500 points Mr FishHead?...as wise as you are with your funds you must have a real good feel for Mosely..

I like them KO odds at +1000 might put 5 bucks on it. Like the poster said..if he does win it may just be by KO..

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

might take a shot on Lopez over Pavlik too

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by StraitShooter View Post
    you mean to tell me you got a 42 hundred dollar account swing on this?..Thats so much you cant even enjoy the fight..And boy if you get robbed on a decision it will haunt you for life

meybe you mean 500 points Mr FishHead?...as wise as you are with your funds you must have a real good feel for Mosely..

I like them KO odds at +1000 might put 5 bucks on it. Like the poster said..if he does win it may just be by KO..

Taking a shot............as I've been on a fabulous roll over the past couple weeks.

In this particular case, I'm tailing a friend of mine who is notoriously very good at selecting big underdogs and cashing in a wide variety of sports.

By the way, we both have #4 in the DERBY also, STAY THIRSTY.

Chances are very high that I'm going to take a beating today.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Well good luck to you hope the streak last at least another day

as far as churchill downs I got 5 big dogs across the board but did not touch stay thirsty

I have hit a few big dog triple crown races in past..Had Sting's horse Giacomo and the late Barbaro too after I watched him win the Florida Derby weeks earlier
    "
    I love all sports but the most exciting momen in sports for me is when they say "And down the stretch they come"..Had the filly in the belmont miracle rags to riches too..GL!!!

jbrent95
    jbrent95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1450

I'm thinking of taking the +750 that my local posted.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1634

When will hit the mat is the only question.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Taking a stab at Mosley here.
    Good luck!

snake11eyes
    snake11eyes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 577

If you want to bet Shane here, the only way to go is by ko/tko and get the extra value to +1000. He has absolutely no shot of winning a decision. Let me say that again absolutely zero chance of winning a decision.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

I'd rather waste my money on a 3 team parlay, at least I will have a chance to win.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

stranger things have happened..c buster douglas

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

I think at this stage of Mosley's career, he's looking for a payday and a lucky shot.

If Manny even trained half ass,I cant see this going the distance.

BOL on your wagers....Hope its a good fight.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

pac man by tko in 10th.

steroids shane moseley has 0 chance.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

You never know what could happen

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Worth a shot anything can happen!

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

don't bet straight up on mosley that would be the worst bet ever. Mosley has zero chance of going the distance and winning with the judges. However mosley does have a great chance of tko or ko in this fight. Manny has no defense at all, and doesn't like body shots at all, manny just throws alot of punches and mosley will catch him with a shot. Shane loves fighters with no defense that throw alot of punches FYI the complete opposite of Mayweather

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Took a stab.. Put 300 on it

Gonna go to the bar get drunk and watch it

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I'm offering point bets on Mosley at +700. More details in this thread.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I like Mosley in this spot. +700 has tremendous value. Mosley has the heart of a champion and he ain't getting knocked out. He's never been knocked out in his career and I don't think he will tonight. He's only lost to Floyd, Cotto, Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright. Forrest was just a bad matchup dating back to the Olympics. Floyd's handspeed was the difference but he had Money May stunned early on. Winky Wright was just too big for him and very similar to Forrest. The only questionable loss was to Cotto, especially with Pac destroying Cotto. But, remember that Cotto had Pac on the ropes early similar to Mosley/Mayweather.

Mosley is an ultimate competitor. He's taken on all challengers. This would be his signature win to seal his legacy. I think he has a great shot in this one, thus great value.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Boxing is the NBA

Who the fukk knows

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I like Mosley in this spot. +700 has tremendous value. Mosley has the heart of a champion and he ain't getting knocked out. He's never been knocked out in his career and I don't think he will tonight. He's only lost to Floyd, Cotto, Vernon Forrest and Winky Wright. Forrest was just a bad matchup dating back to the Olympics. Floyd's handspeed was the difference but he had Money May stunned early on. Winky Wright was just too big for him and very similar to Forrest. The only questionable loss was to Cotto, especially with Pac destroying Cotto. But, remember that Cotto had Pac on the ropes early similar to Mosley/Mayweather.

Mosley is an ultimate competitor. He's taken on all challengers. This would be his signature win to seal his legacy. I think he has a great shot in this one, thus great value.
    Hope you are right. I agree 100%

why would sugar shane want to go out getting his ass kicked?

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

I'd get more value/enjoyment out of my money by doing absolutely anything with it other than betting on Mosley in this fight.