biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1264

Cyrpto Currency Exchanges + Arb Oppurtunities PLEASE ONLY POST TO UPDATE TO THE LIST

This Thread is strictly to give us a sense of how safe each exchange is so we can take on arbitrage opportunities with less risk.

Please list the Exchange in Green Or red. Red being stay away Green being safe.

Also When a wallet or exchange is down we need to update accordingly so that we dont get stuck on one side of an arb.

Exchanges that i have used with no problems:

Kraken.com
    binance.com
    quadrigacx.com good exchange to change cad fiat to btc or eth very relaible 1% fee

I am still a rookie and im sure there are others that can chime in a bit better then me. We have to start somewhere though.

Last edited by biggie12; 01-14-18 at 05:12 PM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Nice. I like it biggie. Hope we can all help eachother make some easy and free cash. Hopefully Ace will chime in and help us all out. I know many of us have done it in sports but the opportunities are far easier to find in crypto and its also 24/7.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

I'll start by asking this. Does anyone have a spreadsheet that has a live feed from the exchanges they use? I've got 6-7 exchanges I use and also look at coinmarket cap but doing stuff manually can make it difficult and even lose a +EV arb opportunity while going through the transaction loop trying to make money.

biggie12

Have been using both

Tradesatoshi
    yobit.net

(Has a ton of negative reviews but i haven't had any problems with them, i have had the equivalent of about $15,000 CAD moving in and out for a couple weeks now.)

both seem very safe to me, have moved 10 mill + coins in and out of both exchanges.
    Last edited by biggie12; 02-26-18 at 01:53 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

binance.com - no ethics pump n dump driven scam site that I think will go boom one day. Either for legal or criminal reasons.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Not to long ago they had $600+ spreads on btc.

biggie12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    binance.com - no ethics pump n dump driven scam site that I think will go boom one day. Either for legal or criminal reasons.
    they are a big exchange and maybe have no ethics but they do pay out.

p and d groups might be the best way to make money right now. I can not find any big ones with like 20k users if anyone knows any pm me.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Circle + Poloniex = ????