dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 100547

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    ok plot thickens...

lowilly when you follow and dont properly do your homework is kinda your fault too...

gotta follow people who have yearly records, for at least 2-3 seasons

that said... if u wanna do something about it, maybe you can track his plays in one thread, and bump it whenever he opens a new one??

dont even know if thats allowed, but better than clogging his threads... having yours for that, I mean if you are invested and have the time
    Dude you are either joking or have no idea what's going on here. He posted and tracked his play in a few very long threads over close to 2 years. He did the calculations in the thread and purposefully made regular small adjustments in his favor to come out as a winner in the long run. He wasn't selling picks so there was no reason to suspect someone could be that pathological.

After being exposed and embarrassed he decided to keep a spreadsheet to try to redeem himself and prove he actually was a winning capper. He failed miserably and deleted the spreadsheet. He is posting again in here like it's funny. He's a piece of SHIT capitalized.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/18/2021

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK didnt know. Im kinda new here.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 101

If a dude gets arrested for a B and E and another guy gets arrested for calling 911 to many times with false alarms for attention are they the same thing?

Bc that's kinda what's going on here, funny seems like a pacifist that's to nice. Like suspiciously nice, might be a world class assasin
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/21/2021

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    If a dude gets arrested for a B and E and another guy gets arrested for calling 911 to many times with false alarms for attention are they the same thing?

Bc that's kinda what's going on here
    Yeah not at all what it's like

More like a guy gets caught for a B and E and the police won't do anything because they like him so a citizen has to follow him around to stop him when he tries to break and enter other places

How is calling attention to him deleting his spreadsheet and starting threads touting himself as a winner a false alarm?
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 189062

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Bull shit. BULLSHIT. You have repeatedly ignored and deflected from Fudgyb and instead attacked me personally and criticized me posting about it.
    Again. Delusion. I have not defended Funny, or tried to deflect anything. I haven't even ignored it, but that is none of your business.

You are trying to write paragraphs to deflect from my accusations of you having been an ugly, persistent troll. That is all I complain about to you. ABOUT YOU. Nothing about anyone else. All I talk about to you is you and all you cry about it is how awful Funny is in response!

You really are delusional Willy. You just repeat the same tripe over and again and convince yourself. Like self brain washing.

Now why don't you have another little sob about how I defend Funny again!

Or maybe back to the new poker promo thread and re-post your whiney math post for the 9th or 10th time... you're a horrible negative troll, and like I said before, let's hope JJ gets sick of your nasty negative ass soon!!
    Last edited by Optional; 01-14-18 at 03:06 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

$20
    Angelman
    donation 02/15/2021

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Again. Delusion. I have not defended Funny, or tried to deflect anything. I haven't even ignored it, but that is none of your business.

You are trying to write paragraphs to deflect from my accusations of you having been an ugly, persistent troll. That is all I complain about to you. ABOUT YOU. Nothing about anyone else. All I talk about to you is you and all you cry about it is how awful Funny is in response!

You really are delusional Willy. You just repeat the same tripe over and again and convince yourself. Like self brain washing.

Or maybe back to the new poker promo thread and re-post your whiney math post for the 9th or 10th time... you're a horrible negative troll, and like I said before, let's hope JJ gets sick of your nasty negative ass soon!!
    You just told me he is a friendly, well liked positive poster. Then said all you talk about to me is me and that u donít defend him. Look in the mirror for a glimpse at delusional
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3106

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Wow, just wow. You have defended the goofy looking ginger fat kid from the get go. Donít know why when itís been proven and even admitted by him what he was doing. And now he is doing it again, btw.

You seem like a nice guy , but for the life of me I donít know why you have a hard-on for dlow when there are far worse things being said out here on different subjects. He simply is doing what you should be doing. I donít know maybe you have a thing for the goofy ginger types is all I can think of.

dlowilly

LOL USCPhillyguy nominating a post is like giving it a clown stamp
    175 pts

3-QUESTION

jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar File Clerk
    Betpoints: 2016

Who is funny on today?