hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

My picks for this weekend - NFL

I don't really love anything, but for what it's worth:

I like Philly +3 and a little ml. This is all going to come down to Foles. Who knows, but Philly is a damn good team. I want to take the over (last week I took the Atlanta under), but I just think 41 is a bit low. However, a front moved in yesterday here and the temperature dropped 40 degrees almost overnight with 30 mph wind gusts. If it hits Philly it could be a bad weather game. I'm going to wait until I get a little more clarity. It's also another reason I like Philly. I hate taking warm weather teams in cold games.

I want to take the Jags if I can get 7.5 with normal juice (I know this is the opposite of what I just said about warm weather teams). It is supposed to be 18 degrees but not much wind for some reason. The dude from Point Blank pointed out that even though the Jacksonville D is ranked #1, they are still overlooked because, well they're the Jags. Might just lay off.

I like the NO/Min under 46.5, hopefully it hits 47. Saints D is good, and we've all heard about the Minnesota D.

I know I talk a lot about weather. It definitely isn't everything, just a small factor to keep in mind.

Just some things to think about. As always, tread lightly and good luck!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I have the same thinking on Philadelphia.

GL hawk.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Philly probably wins this game and then will lose the NFC championship

Bob Danes
    Bob Danes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some good points made above

Hey, kinda new to thissite, but I completely agree with you on Philly being a great team. Their defense has picked up the slack since Wence went down. And you're right too with it coming down to Foles. Its clear Foles has been struggling mightily after his first game starting. If you look at his stats since his first game starting they all games combine to be one decent game from an average starter. I think Minnesota will be the NFC champions. BC if Sota manages to get past Brees and the Saints I think its smooth sailing from there on out. And I think the Steelers have too many weapons on Offense to be contained and they're going to spread out the Jax D. And I'll take -13.5 on NE against the Titans any week.

Also do you guys know any sites that are better than oddshark? I have been using them for help with my NFL spread picks, but I am looking for a site that includes basketball too. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks.

cmduchene
    cmduchene's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

GL on philly. I think the Vikes are going to roll. This has been their year. I dont see it ending just yet.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I’m thinking of switching to Philadelphia the contrarian play

hawkeye 16
    Update your status
    hawkeye 16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10404

Quote Originally Posted by cmduchene View Post
    GL on philly. I think the Vikes are going to roll. This has been their year. I dont see it ending just yet.
    I think the Vikes win. I just don't want to bet against Brees indoors.