1. #176
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,771

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I sent the data to top SBR techs and the math is in!
    The number is 3.
    You went from being a firefighter to a web site owner to a professional spots bettor.....
    All 3 were debunked by Stevie in less than a week.

    Are you starting to understand why a validated non pro is more credible than an invalidated Pro?
    Bro
    I donít read shit you type
    I really donít
    I hope you were nice

  2. #177
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,771

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I sent the data to top SBR techs and the math is in!
    The number is 3.
    You went from being a firefighter to a web site owner to a professional spots bettor.....
    All 3 were debunked by Stevie in less than a week.

    Are you starting to understand why a validated non pro is more credible than an invalidated Pro?
    I went from 50 to 600 I think
    ???

    Or no???

    Stfu u broke idiot

    Bow down to AlphaDawg

  3. #178
    Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-01-08
    Posts: 30,695
    Betpoints: 3070

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I went from 50 to 600 I think
    ???

    Or no???

    Stfu u broke idiot

    Bow down to AlphaDawg
    Alphaclown is more like it.

    Hey pussy did you grow any balls yet and want to postup with me ????

  4. #179
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 38,771

    Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Alphaclown is more like it.

    Hey pussy did you grow any balls yet and want to postup with me ????
    Lolololol

    I donít want to bet
    I want to fukkin beat your brains out son


    Open challenge to you and your drug addict friend

    JJs back yard
    Sweep counts you clowns out

    Easy Peasy shamwow

First ... 3456
Top