pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by gummo View Post
    The only way Trump does not get re-elected in 2020 is if the shyt he says starts affecting the economy. It sure hasn't yet.
    Or he has health issues due to poor diet habits.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Amazing how u guys are program to run to Hillary every time Trump sticks his foot in his mouth.
    You know why? Because of the hypocrisy from the Democrats. What is worse? Someone taking advantage of a catastrophe and people completely ignoring it, or some guy calling a well known shithole a shithole?

Democrats are the most sneaky racist mother fukkers on the planet, but they try to come across like they are all about equal values for everyone. There is nothing more that a Democrat wants than to keep minorities right where they are at.

"Here you go, this is for you, we don't want nothing in return, just remember where it came from and keep voting for us"

Meanwhile, the Republicans want all people to advance and be productive to get something while making a positive impact in this country.

As a semi-conservative myself, there is nothing more that I like to see than minorities make something of themselves and thrive in this country. I am sick of of the weekly stories in my town of a black 13 year old teen killed over some stupid rap group that formed over in the project on the west side, and it was a retaliation for some other stupid shit from the one of the projects on the east side. The shit is getting old.

If Trump doesn't do something in his 4 years to curb this problem, then fukk him, I don't give a shit about Muslims coming here, or a wall that Mexicans can't figure out how to get around, or anything else. I just want to see the black community in this country erase the stereotype that has been built around them.

I hope to God that someday we'll get a black Republican woman to run for office. Then we'll see who the real racists are.
    Last edited by Kermit; 01-12-18 at 09:58 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    You know why? Because of the hypocrisy from the Democrats. What is worse? Someone taking advantage of a catastrophe and people completely ignoring it, or some guy calling a well known shithole a shithole?

Democrats are the most sneaky racist mother fukkers on the planet, but they try to come across like they are all about equal values for everyone. There is nothing more that a Democrat wants than to keep minorities right where they are at.

"Here you go, this is for you, we don't want nothing in return, just remember where it came from and keep voting for us"

Meanwhile, the Republicans want all people to advance and be productive to get something while making a positive impact in this country.

As a semi-conservative myself, there is nothing more that I like to see than minorities make something of themselves and thrive in this country. I am sick of of the weekly stories in my town of a black 13 year old teen killed over some stupid rap group that formed over in the project on the west side, and it was a retaliation for some other stupid shit from the one of the projects on the east side. The shit is getting old.

If Trump doesn't do something in his 4 years to curb this problem, then fukk him, I don't give a shit about Muslims coming here, or a wall that Mexicans can't figure out how to get around, or anything else. I just want to see the black community in this country erase the stereotype that has been built around them.

I hope to God that someday we'll get a black Republican woman to run for office. Then we'll see who the real racists are.
    Black republican women lol they would shit

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    can you give one logical reason as to why?

just one is all. Should be a sentence, no more. Just one simple, logical reason... go..
    What the President says could start a war or jeopardize American interests abroad. Our convo's in bars don't have that gravitas.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What the President says could start a war or jeopardize American interests abroad. Our convo's in bars don't have that gravitas.
    no they can't because this reality. Not MSNBC.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Trump is right. If African countries are not shitholes then why doesn't Oprah and Al Sharpton emigrate there permanently?
    Pavy - you, Trump and most people at SBR have obviously never been to Africa, nor many places around the world. I'm going to let you in on a secret... Africa has countries that are on par, maybe even better than the best places here in the US. The ignorance and arrogance of US citizens knows no end. US cities are shit holes, with huge numbers of homeless, unemployed, beggars, muggers, drug addicts, mass murderers. The US has shitty cities with shitty ass people. We have vets killing themselves on the hour every hour, we have mass shootings every day. Our roads are a fukkking mess, our diets are worst, obesity is rampant, dropout rates are epidemic, crime out the ass and our health care sucks. We are all arrogant pricks because we haven't stepped out of this place to even see how many countries have passed us up. Our education is so poor that we have scores of dumb ass people. We're not even in the top 50 of educated countries. Sure, it's great to poke fun at other countries because it totally takes our focus off of how fukked up we really are.

I have friends that have moved to parts of Africa and they would never come back to the US. One friend lives in a beautiful villa off the coast in Ghana. She has a cook, driver, maids, gardener, etc. for less than $1,000 USD per month. There is ZERO crime and the people are the most friendly in the world. Have you ever been to Cape Town or Johannesburg? I'd put those cities up against any US city. They are some of the wealthiest in the world too. Do you really want to compare them to shitholes like Detroit, New Orleans, Cincinnati, Gary Indiana, etc., etc.? Google is your friend. Why not google beautiful cities in Africa.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thor4140

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Theodore Roosevelt’s ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”
    Theodore Roosevelt 1907

NEW YORK, Jan. 6. — What was the last public statement by Col. Roosevelt was read last night at an “All-American concert” here under the auspices of the American Defense society, of which he was honorary president.“I cannot be with you and so all I can do is to wish you Godspeed,” it read. “There may be no sagging back in the fight for Americanism merely because the war is over.
    “There are plenty of persons who have already made the assertion that they believe the American people have a short memory and that they intend to revive all the foreign associations which more directly interfere with the complete Americanization of our people. Our principle in this matter should be absolutely simple.
    “In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here does in good faith become an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with every one else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed or birthplace or origin. But this is predicated upon the man’s becoming in very fact an American and nothing but an American.
    “If he tries to keep segregated with men of his own origin and separated from the rest of America, then he isn’t doing his part as an American.
    “We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language, for we intend to see that the crucible turns our people out as Americans, and American nationality, and not as dwellers in a polyglot boarding house; and we have room for but one soul [sic] loyalty, and that is loyalty to the American people.”5

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Pavy - you, Trump and most people at SBR have obviously never been to Africa, nor many places around the world. I'm going to let you in on a secret... Africa has countries that are on par, maybe even better than the best places here in the US. The ignorance and arrogance of US citizens knows no end. US cities are shit holes, with huge numbers of homeless, unemployed, beggars, muggers, drug addicts, mass murderers. The US has shitty cities with shitty ass people. We have vets killing themselves on the hour every hour, we have mass shootings every day. Our roads are a fukkking mess, our diets are worst, obesity is rampant, dropout rates are epidemic, crime out the ass and our health care sucks. We are all arrogant pricks because we haven't stepped out of this place to even see how many countries have passed us up. Our education is so poor that we have scores of dumb ass people. We're not even in the top 50 of educated countries. Sure, it's great to poke fun at other countries because it totally takes our focus off of how fukked up we really are.

I have friends that have moved to parts of Africa and they would never come back to the US. One friend lives in a beautiful villa off the coast in Ghana. She has a cook, driver, maids, gardener, etc. for less than $1,000 USD per month. There is ZERO crime and the people are the most friendly in the world. Have you ever been to Cape Town or Johannesburg? I'd put those cities up against any US city. They are some of the wealthiest in the world too. Do you really want to compare them to shitholes like Detroit, New Orleans, Cincinnati, Gary Indiana, etc., etc.? Google is your friend. Why not google beautiful cities in Africa.
    Mac move to Africa then, Haiti is a shit hole, stop it.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

no they can't because this reality. Not MSNBC.
    ok

case closed

brooks85

ok

case closed
    yeah, I was going to say you should edit your post and I'll do you a favor and edit mine so your original is gone also.

Incredibly stupid post and that's just the truth. To think our president's words could start a war in 2018 lol

you obviously don't know what's going on and how global economies work.

again, this is reality. Not MSNBC.

here is a hint for you gaucho... blow your mind.. there is a 0% chance North Korea will attack anyone first.

0%

read that again

not .1

not .000001

0%

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    SBR Bash was on the island of Hispaniola which has great reviews on google

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

yeah, I was going to say you should edit your post and I'll do you a favor and edit mine so your original is gone also.

Incredibly stupid post and that's just the truth. To think our president's words could start a war in 2018 lol

you obviously don't know what's going on and how global economies work.

again, this is reality. Not MSNBC.

here is a hint for you gaucho... blow your mind.. there is a 0% chance North Korea will attack anyone first.

0%

read that again

not .1

not .000001

0%
    How about Al Shabab?

brooks85

How about Al Shabab?
    and.... what country is that? lol...

are you adult enough to admit how you just wrecked yourself with that post?

Mac4Lyfe

Leave it to you to not know your geography... This country has gone into the shitter. Thanks.

pilebuck13

Leave it to you to not know your geography... This country has gone into the shitter. Thanks.
    I know the difference but was simply stating...we do not want immigrants here until we take care of our own shit holes your 100 percent right thanks for pointing that out, glad we can agree.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

SBR Bash was on the island of Hispaniola which has great reviews on google

Putting lipstick on a pig.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

and.... what country is that? lol...

are you adult enough to admit how you just wrecked yourself with that post?
    Brooks I clearly stated 1 reason (which you asked for) why the President should choose his words carefully and use the decorum befitting a president. You apparently don't think the President's words carry any more weight than a couple of dudes in a bar. If you don't think that groups like Al Shabab are using those comments to recruit disaffected youth to attack American interests, then I'm not sure what evidence I could possibly produce to change your mind.

Mac4Lyfe

I'd bet money that you would never take the time to read this nor research the information it contains. You calling Haiti a shit hole just shows your lack of studying history.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ca690f9555a0

pilebuck13

I'd bet money that you would never take the time to read this nor research the information it contains. You calling Haiti a shit hole just shows your lack of studying history.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ca690f9555a0
    Washington cuck post sorry won’t even give them a click....broke poor people we don’t want them here...until we take care of our own shitholes

brooks85

Brooks I clearly stated 1 reason (which you asked for) why the President should choose his words carefully and use the decorum befitting a president. You apparently don't think the President's words carry any more weight than a couple of dudes in a bar. If you don't think that groups like Al Shabab are using those comments to recruit disaffected youth to attack American interests, then I'm not sure what evidence I could possibly produce to change your mind.
    yes, WAR or jeopardize American interests abroad. You incorrectly said a terrorist group based Africa.

so do you want to try again?

or do you want to be an adult, accept defeat and admit you shouldn't have quoted MSNBC? <--- hint* choose this one

also, since you brought it up. It's not trump's fault someone leaked what he said in a closed door session. That is who you should be blaming if you want to use logic like an adult.
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-12-18 at 11:16 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Washington cuck post sorry won’t even give them a click....broke poor people we don’t want them here...until we take care of our own shitholes
    The shitholes here are the ones that got your dummy President elected.

Mac4Lyfe

I know the difference but was simply stating...we do not want immigrants here until we take care of our own shit holes your 100 percent right thanks for pointing that out, glad we can agree.
    You did not say that at all. That is a total different discussion. So are you saying that you don't want ANYONE to immigrate here even if they don't live in a shit hole? Are you saying that you want to totally close our borders? If so, then what does shit holes have to do with anything?

Mac4Lyfe

Like I said, I'd bet money that you would never take the time to read. That post laid it out for you because you could never research and lay it out yourself. This country has had a LOOOONG history with Haiti. You not knowing it just like Trump and most Americans just shows how stupid this country has become.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

these comments are so full of shit u either are braindead to think them or sleep with a talking Hannity pillow. Didn’t Chico debunk this Hillary story? I can’t remember which of the thousand u idiots have posted that he debunk.

brooks85

^oh he has got you kermit... I mean thor is the guy who was an obama supporter and denied he was owned by the banks... then admitted he was owned by the banks... then went back to denying it and supporting obama.... all while thinking planned parenthood is "plant" parenthood and then supporting hillary..

yep once thor says you're wrong, you're done for....
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-12-18 at 11:22 PM.

Kermit

these comments are so full of shit u either are braindead to think them or sleep with a talking Hannity pillow. Didn’t Chico debunk this Hillary story? I can’t remember which of the thousand u idiots have posted that he debunk.
    Pretty funny coming from a guy who thinks that American judges are fixing decisions(in America) for obscure prop bets from offshore books.

Mac4Lyfe

This is why most countries hate the US. We are a bunch of arrogant, dumb ass pricks. We think our shit don't stink and that we are better than everyone else when we really aren't. We have had our hands into every country, manipulating, conniving, killing, stealing right from under them. We extend one hand why we fukk them with the other. Haiti is a shit hole for one reason only... THE US. Go read how the marines stole billions of dollars from that country and gave that money to what today is known as CitiBank.

US drops bombs in Afghanistan and Syria then call them horrible places to live. Many countries around the world don't have a pot to piss in because of the US. Now they're shit holes. How convenient.
    Points Awarded:

eberetta1 gave Mac4Lyfe 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bosigga gave Mac4Lyfe 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pilebuck13

This is why most countries hate the US. We are a bunch of arrogant, dumb ass pricks. We think our shit don't stink and that we are better than everyone else when we really aren't. We have had our hands into every country, manipulating, conniving, killing, stealing right from under them. We extend one hand why we fukk them with the other. Haiti is a shit hole for one reason only... THE US. Go read how the marines stole billions of dollars from that country and gave that money to what today is known as CitiBank.

US drops bombs in Afghanistan and Syria then call them horrible places to live. Many countries around the world don't have a pot to piss in because of the US. Now they're shit holes. How convenient.
    Free to go anytime..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

It really is why we are so hated around the word. The utter arrogance of some of these asshole just turn people off. These fuks think we are the best at everything cause they hear their puppet leaders say it all the time like it is somehow true. “We got the best health care in the world”. NO FUKHEAD WE DON’T BUT I GUESS IF U SAY IT ALL THE TIME PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP VOTERS WILL BELIEVE IT AND IF I DON’T IT SOMEHOW MAKES ME UNPATRIOTIC WITH THESE IMBECILES. Sorry about caps. Must have hit the caps button and am to tired to fix it.

pilebuck13

You did not say that at all. That is a total different discussion. So are you saying that you don't want ANYONE to immigrate here even if they don't live in a shit hole? Are you saying that you want to totally close our borders? If so, then what does shit holes have to do with anything?
    We are a nation of citizens period. Not a nation of immigrants get the fukin picture?

Kermit

Those countries were mostly shitholes anyways. It's not like we were dropping bombs on places that looked like New York.

I agree with why some people in countries hate us, but every time something bad happens somewhere in the world, the first thing these same countries want to know is "What is the US going to do?"

When the Vegas shooting happened, did anyone here in the states give a shit what the UK was going to do?

Kermit

It really is why we are so hated around the word. The utter arrogance of some of these asshole just turn people off. These fuks think we are the best at everything cause they hear their puppet leaders say it all the time like it is somehow true. “We got the best health care in the world”. NO FUKHEAD WE DON’T BUT I GUESS IF U SAY IT ALL THE TIME PEOPLE LIKE TRUMP VOTERS WILL BELIEVE IT AND IF I DON’T IT SOMEHOW MAKES ME UNPATRIOTIC WITH THESE IMBECILES. Sorry about caps. Must have hit the caps button and am to tired to fix it.
    The United States has been in a damned if you do and damned if you don't scenario for decades.

brooks85

is this supposed to matter to intelligent people?

this is not kumbaya, there is a storm coming and those countries are ****** so penetrate them. They will live and die by their own choices; die because they are not allowed to have guns.

pilebuck13

is this supposed to matter to intelligent people?

this is not kumbaya
    Nobody gives a penetrate about what people in other countries think of us

Kermit

If Fat Boy Slim in North Korea decided to bomb South Korea overnight and the US didn't do anything about it, we would be ridiculed to no end, regardless who our President was. The US has become too dependent on to solve everyone's problems, whether the outcome is positive or negative. It's fukking crazy. These same people that claim they don't want our help are the ones crying when we don't do anything.

First 1234567 ... Last