RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Dow up another 210 and that's after Fridays 224.

Dems got be thinking its a long 10 months until the midterms.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Dow futures UP another 150 points.

Dems have their hands full explaining why the economy is exploding. We are 15 days into tax reform and the # of bonuses is up to 3 million and adding 200,000 a day.

New IRS schedules start in 30 days and the avg guy will see another $40 a week. This economy is in a rolling eruption cycle. Would hate to be a dem trying to explain why 0 dems voted for this.
    I'll play with ya.

Wasn't the dow up and going up BEFORE tax cuts?

Some of those bonuses are coming from corporations who are doing mergers to brown nose Trump.
    Most of those bonuses barely cover their healthcare for one month. Wow, they get a one month repreve.
    Some of those bonuses are severance pay. Every bonus will be added to their paycheck and taxed.
    Every bonus will be a write off for the company.

As far as the Dems not voting for it uh, they had no say in it. Conceived behind closed doors. When it was brought
    to the floors, they already had the votes and didn't want to hear amendments from the Dems. So, your boy and that
    cross eyed spokes woman can STFU about the Dems not getting involved. They don't want to listen or negotiate
    in good faith and that includes DACA.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'll play with ya.

Wasn't the dow up and going up BEFORE tax cuts?

Some of those bonuses are coming from corporations who are doing mergers to brown nose Trump.
    Most of those bonuses barely cover their healthcare for one month. Wow, they get a one month repreve.
    Some of those bonuses are severance pay. Every bonus will be added to their paycheck and taxed.
    Every bonus will be a write off for the company.

As far as the Dems not voting for it uh, they had no say in it. Conceived behind closed doors. When it was brought
    to the floors, they already had the votes and didn't want to hear amendments from the Dems. So, your boy and that
    cross eyed spokes woman can STFU about the Dems not getting involved. They don't want to listen or negotiate
    in good faith and that includes DACA.
    ^hilarious watching this idiot do anything but accept reality. The shit he makes up in his head then posts is just full of logical fallacies and horseshit as always.

AND he has specifically admitted he does this and he calls it his "my truths."

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21641

Yeah, market up but why does everyone quote the Dow (30)? If you have to pick a major index, watch the S&P 500. Old people like to talk about the Dow.

Funny thing is Trump and the R's should be killing it with the continuation of the long-term bull and the economy continuing it's upward trajectory. But they're not. Still poised to get crushed in the midterms. Just wait until economy heads the other way. R's will be crushed.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah, market up but why does everyone quote the Dow (30)? If you have to pick a major index, watch the S&P 500. Old people like to talk about the Dow.

Funny thing is Trump and the R's should be killing it with the continuation of the long-term bull and the economy continuing it's upward trajectory. But they're not. Still poised to get crushed in the midterms. Just wait until economy heads the other way. R's will be crushed.
    lol d2bets proving again he is the ultimate mush, if anyone can stop something that NORMALLY happens from happening it would be d2bets... then the idiot would post like it was a loss... even though it happens nearly ALL the time for opposite party in power

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Well as I recall Hilary was going to easily win, no?

It's a long time until midterms. The dems, like Hilary, are supposed to win...again. The minority party is 70-3 in the midterms since the civil war. So either going to be 71-3 or 70-4. We will see. Dumping the working class is still a nightmare for Dems

rkelly110

Remember, what goes up, must come down and that's very true for the Dow. Do your little dance now, get all
    that money you can, because we've seen that before not 10 years ago when the bottom fell out.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9990

I’m so happy this thread keeps getting bumped. MAGA!!!!!

RoyBacon

Remember, what goes up, must come down and that's very true for the Dow. Do your little dance now, get all
    that money you can, because we've seen that before not 10 years ago when the bottom fell out.
    Over $7 trillion added to the value of US companies since Election Day.

Up another 124 points today.

Our companies and country are benefiting from a pro American government. America First, don’t you just love saying that?

rkelly110

Our companies and country are benefiting from a pro American government. America First, don’t you just love saying that?
    That's good. Keep it coming. Know when to say when is all I'm saying.

When the market started taking a dump under Bush, I got out of stocks and put my 401k in stable value, losing
    only 3k, while my fellow work mates lost over 10k by staying in. It took almost all of Obama's term to regain that
    money.

I also saw the writing on the wall about the economy taking a dump when companies started laying off.
    I paid off my bills and started saving like crazy. Good thing, I got laid off. That money I saved got me through
    some lean times.

I'm starting to see some of the same shit I saw under Bush. Thousands laying off is a start. Business is monkey see
    monkey do. If one starts, more will follow. Tax cuts and bonuses is another. Remember getting that $600 from
    Bush just before the crash?

Tiptoe through the tulips boys.

brooks85

That's good. Keep it coming. Know when to say when is all I'm saying.

When the market started taking a dump under Bush, I got out of stocks and put my 401k in stable value, losing
    only 3k, while my fellow work mates lost over 10k by staying in. It took almost all of Obama's term to regain that
    money.

I also saw the writing on the wall about the economy taking a dump when companies started laying off.
    I paid off my bills and started saving like crazy. Good thing, I got laid off. That money I saved got me through
    some lean times.

I'm starting to see some of the same shit I saw under Bush. Thousands laying off is a start. Business is monkey see
    monkey do. If one starts, more will follow. Tax cuts and bonuses is another. Remember getting that $600 from
    Bush just before the crash?

Tiptoe through the tulips boys.
    rkelly admitting what a terrible president obama was. In fact, WORST RECOVERY IN HISTORY.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thank you President OBAMA for truly MAGA
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cla...185032789.html

brooks85

^lol only an idiot would think that is true which is why kraken posted it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Shut your mouth

You've embarrassed yourself and other conservatives for long enough

This is 100% Obamas economy and the best thing Trump has done to date is to not penetrate it up

Obama spent 8 years fine tuning the greatest economy America has ever seen, he navigated us through TWO near disasters, and Trump has been in charge a few months

Eventually Trumps going to either get credit or blame for the economy but he's not at that point yet

As of now, it's still Obamas

brooks85

^lol proven liar who just posted an article only an idiot would post. Fact.

you know nothing about economics kraken. Nothing.

again, all the DATA proves it and the best part is? As usual you have NO idea what that data is.

but hey... you're the same IDIOT who said he believed in global warming cause he walked outside.... you're a moron, everyone knows it but you lol

RoyBacon

And another 325 ! Gawd this winning is fun!

RoyBacon

Make it $8 trillion!

First ... 4567