Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

NBA Is a Joke

I swear i hate these nights betting this garbage. This whole league is a fkin joke. Really only 2 teams have a chance to win it all the last 3 years and this year. What kind of shit is that they are feeding us. Then only a handful of guys give it there all every night 1 of them is Russel Westbrook but its a wash on his team because Melo and Paul George could give a fuk about winning. Then u got Micheal Jordans fkin sorry ass team that somehow suckers my ass when they are always favorite somehow in these games and i think damn that has to be a sucker bet and so i take them fkin scrubs and have to watch wonder woman dwight howard miss 100 free throws and get there ass beat by granpa dirk and the sorry ass Mavs.This shit is a joke im just goin to stick with bettin euro basketball and betting against those retarded Ball kids in buttfuk lithuania or wherever they are playing and commiting crimes. Cant wait till 1030 so i can watch these exciting clippers take on the Champs!! NBA its fan fkin tastic
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Clutchut12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

The Hornets game was a red circle on the calendar game. Mavs were supposed to be exhausted and everyone knew it

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The Hornets game was a red circle on the calendar game. Mavs were supposed to be exhausted and everyone knew it
    Jordan should be ashamed,he should sell the team to Jeter he doesnt give a shit about sorry ass franchises.

Clutchut12

Twolves look like the 1998 bulls one night and the fkin washington generals the next. Im stickin to challenger tennis

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You have to out guess them and do crazy things

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You have to out guess them and do crazy things
    Its a joke plan and simple. Like i said im goin to stickbwith euro ball. At least when u bet with those fker they will give you there all because thats all they got and they need that paycheck

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

82 games is a joke, no need for it.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    82 games is a joke, no need for it.
    Nope cut that shit to 40, have some excitement to the regular season.Dont let all these Babys create superteams too so that more then 2 or 3 teama have a chance to win it all

ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Westbrook is nothing more then a iso stat stuffer!! He doesn’t know how to make his teammates better!! Reason Kevin Durant left !!

jtoler

That espn guy prob getting flak lol, he doesnt play in the nba though, he doesnt know how those players feel, they didnt look tired to me. There is something to be said also about a team being off 4 or 5 days, there's rust in that opposed to a team thats been playing games. Not to mention the Hornets were 15-23 going in this game, they were only .500 at home not even a winning record at home. Tricky league, every league is tricky, every conference, things dont play out straight forward much of the time.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Westbrook is nothing more then a iso stat stuffer!! He doesn’t know how to make his teammates better!! Reason Kevin Durant left !!
    Hes a hell of a ball player,he gets selfish at times but alot of the time he has too. And when u are betting on a team you can live with a loss when there main guy would run over his own grandma to get a win on the court. Im no fan of okc but Russ has won me alot of big games when i needed him the most so i will always stick up for him

ikid2groove415

Warriors will win again!! Every other team playing for 2nd place

ikid2groove415

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Hes a hell of a ball player,he gets selfish at times but alot of the time he has too. And when u are betting on a team you can live with a loss when there main guy would run over his own grandma to get a win on the court. Im no fan of okc but Russ has won me alot of big games when i needed him the most so i will always stick up for him
    ya his stats looks good but he ain’t a team player- seen him many time just chuck up awful last second shots!!

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    That espn guy prob getting flak lol, he doesnt play in the nba though, he doesnt know how those players feel, they didnt look tired to me. There is something to be said also about a team being off 4 or 5 days, there's rust in that opposed to a team thats been playing games. Not to mention the Hornets were 15-23 going in this game, they were only .500 at home not even a winning record at home. Tricky league, every league is tricky, every conference, things dont play out straight forward much of the time.
    Its gambling i know but im just grtting sick of watching this shit,i hate when all these fkin tards give each other hugs after the game and are laughing and joking with each other. Would never see Jordan huggin anyone after a loss or the bad boy pistons crackin jokes with the other team after they got there ass wipped. I guess the older i get the less interested i am in these rich pricks

ikid2groove415

Okc is one of the worst team to bet on this year !!

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Warriors will win again!! Every other team playing for 2nd place
    Exactly its goin to be cavs and warriors again i dont care what anyone says. Plus Adam Silver is more concerned about takin away all star games from charlotte because trannys cant use bathrooms wherever they want and could care less that only 2 teams have a legit chance to win the title.

jtoler

No doubt clutch, I agree, it can be frustrating. When you think Denver should beat the Hawks, Pacers should beat the Heat who's on b2b as well as Hornets should beat Dallas. I should have stayed away myself tonight but it did look ripe pregame.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

if you bet it daily your broke

end of story

Clutchut12

end of story
    Hell if u bet it once a month ur broke,easily hardest sport to cap

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2335

end of story
    Good point. You have to look for cracks in the system. Fading teams on the second half of back-to-backs is one of the few things that run true. Boston unders. Wish there was a bet on Sixers losing a big lead in the second half.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

NBA teams who are in "contention" understand that they only need to win 50 of the 82 to get in the playoffs so they mail it in and rest at least once a week on average.