JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Saints.. ... Next...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Saints are dumb AF and lucky that Mike Adams is a veteran and intercepted 4th down toss up throw instead of you know.... KNOCKING IT DOWN AND HAVING FIELD POSITION AT THE 50

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Really what difference would it have made? Most likely the punt woulda been a touch back. So u risk 20 yards of field position to possibly win the game right there. Brees was carving the d all day. So why not go for it.

Coach p is a Mastermind. How quick every one forgets the super bowl onside kick.
    I think most people have an issue with the 3 runs before 4th down.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    Saints are dumb AF and lucky that Mike Adams is a veteran and intercepted 4th down toss up throw instead of you know.... KNOCKING IT DOWN AND HAVING FIELD POSITION AT THE 50
    Ive really never seen anyone not try to intercept in that situation(maybe once ever), they all catch it, he probably thought he could run for 20 yards, adrenaline running, ball comes right to you, every player Ive seen catches that ball with that much time left, only time theyll bat it if its a hail mary at the end of the game.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Saints did almost give that game away.. I did like the 4th down call though even though Brees didn't covert... Saints D is suspect.. Saints offense and Drew Brees is gonna carry this Saints team in the playoffs not the Defense even though they did play well at home tonight..

Saints gonna have to out score opponents to win I think going forward... Saints D won't hold up on the road... I will consider the OVERS going forward also..

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Do people actually think Cam was outside the tackle box on the grounding play? My friend insists he was, but it started on the right hash so I don’t see it.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3591

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Do people actually think Cam was outside the tackle box on the grounding play? My friend insists he was, but it started on the right hash so I don’t see it.
    Aikman on the broadcast said he was in the pocket and it was the correct call.

If anything cam should not have even been in the game, they did not follow the concussion procedures and it looks like Carolina is going to get a massive fine.

First ... 2345