BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

When the famous words "not guilty" were spoken, blacks all over the country shouted out and cried tears of joy after axiously waiting for the verdict as their eyes were glued to the tv. Fist pumps, daps, hi fives and even hugging total strangers immediately occurred after. I was just a kid living in Compton at the time and for the first time ever, I saw bloods and crips set aside their differences and put their glocks away and had beers and joked around with each other all throughout the entire day. Not just bloods and crips, but ALL blacks set aside their differences and rejoiced and embraced each other.

There was a huge barbeque in the neighborhood. Everyone came out that day in great spirits. Rival gang members drove up in their cutlasses bumping some 2pac and Snoop to come grab a plate and chill.

Everyone got quiet as the great minister Farrakhan got on the national radio waves and spoke of the great victory that took place that day and urged blacks to push forward as we can accomplish anything we put our minds too and to never give up hope. As the minister signed off, blacks cheered out in joy again.

I remember going to the gas station with my bro to get some sodas and chips and the black clerk behind the counter said "yall boys good, it's on the house today". There was a white guy behind us and when he put his items on the counter, the clerk gave him a death stare and said "we ain't servin whites today". White guy said "what!??". Clerk said "can't get shyt here white boy".

Fireworks rang out the entire night and the parties went on till the early morning.

What a beautiful day that was. ALL black people came together as one. Even if it was for a very short time.
    Last edited by BigBusiness; 01-06-18 at 10:44 AM.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Yea I remember this is when my mom became racist.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

And on July 5th, 2011, white people around the country were absolutely disgusted(and still are today) when a murdering mother was found not guilty.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

No different than red necks celebrating Trumps presidency for all the wrong reasons.
    Progress is measured in some weird units down there!

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^hilarious when the admitted idiot posts as if he understand ANYTHING that is going on... lol

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post
    When the famous words "not guilty" were spoken, blacks all over the country shouted out and cried tears of joy after axiously waiting for the verdict as their eyes were glued to the tv. Fist pumps, daps, hi fives and even hugging total strangers immediately occurred after. I was just a kid living in Compton at the time and for the first time ever, I saw bloods and crips set aside their differences and put their glocks away and had beers and joked around with each other all throughout the entire day. Not just bloods and crips, but ALL blacks set aside their differences and rejoiced and embraced each other.

There was a huge barbeque in the neighborhood. Everyone came out that day in great spirits. Rival gang members drove up in their cutlasses bumping some 2pac and Snoop to come grab a plate and chill.

Everyone got quiet as the great minister Farrakhan got on the national radio waves and spoke of the great victory that took place that day and urged blacks to push forward as we can accomplish anything we put our minds too and to never give up hope. As the minister signed off, blacks cheered out in joy again.

Fireworks rang out the entire night and the parties went on till the early morning.

What a beautiful day that was. ALL black people came together as one. Even if it was for a very short time.

this is why black culture is broken and will never rise above poverty

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Yea I remember this is when my mom became racist.

this from an emotional nutcase is hilarious. Your mother was correct and you were just being you.

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    No different than red necks celebrating Trumps presidency for all the wrong reasons.
    Progress is measured in some weird units down there!
    '

Yeah how racist to actually want to have a reasonable immigration policy and put America first. Damn white supremacist nazi

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

So was the Rodney King not guilty cop verdict....they got to burn everything down and got free stuff.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Always good to celebrate when two people were brutally murdered & the DNA evidence pointed to one person.

Bet oct 4 1995 was an even better day. How many blacks killed each other that day?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this from an emotional nutcase is hilarious. Your mother was correct and you were just being you.

I wasn’t saying anything negative about my moms reaction. Learn to read moron.

And oh yeah, Opie has my info. When are you sending yours you broke dikk hillbilly?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

A Greek man told me a long time ago" you know what's wrong with blacks?" " They came here decades ago as n i **** and all these decades later they are still n ***

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

brooks85

And oh yeah, Opie has my info. When are you sending yours you broke dikk hillbilly?
    never because I'm not pathetic like you lol that's the funny part of how you entertain me. The way you embarrass yourself. Your info = uncredible too by the way given you're an established liar and weasel.

made your monthly income in less than 4 hours yesterday tho!

keep on hitting them market averages, still better than anything you could do on your own
    Last edited by brooks85; 01-06-18 at 10:52 AM.

brooks85

Yea I rememberthis is when my mom became racist.

learn to use English moron

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Quote Originally Posted by BigBusiness View Post

I remember going to the gas station with my bro to get some sodas and chips and the black clerk behind the counter said "yall boys good, it's on the house today". There was a white guy behind us and when he put his items on the counter, the clerk gave him a death stare and said "we ain't servin whites today". White guy said "what!??". Clerk said "can't get shyt here white boy".

“You can no longer see or identify yourself solely as a member of a tribe, but as a citizen of a nation of one people working toward a common purpose.”
    ― Idowu Koyenikan, Wealth for All Africans: How Every African Can Live the Life of Their Dreams

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

ojs not even black hes white he doesnt care about black community
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

OJ dingo!

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    never because I don’t have any money and am on govt assistance
    Fixed that for you.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    yeeeaahhhh boi!!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Zero fuks given about oj where I was from. Money got him off. Oj was white prior to the murder charges. He became black again afterwards.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    A Greek man told me a long time ago" you know what's wrong with blacks?" " They came here decades ago as n i **** and all these decades later they are still n ***
    You can take the blacks out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of blacks. It's a ghetto race of people full of violent ignorant parasites. It's shame slaveowners imported so many of them. They had no idea what they were getting into.

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    That was not the point dumbass. In the end, he is still one of ours. Every black person knew that OJ didn't associate with other blacks. But he was still a black man and symbolized beating the system that whites have been beating for hundreds of years getting away killing blacks.