stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

diversity

blah blah blah

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Umm or maybe just maybe the fact he has turned that miserable franchise into viable playoff contenders most the years he been there has more to do with it than his color?

You do realize Jeff fisher is white and that bum kept a job for damn near 20 years while his teams toiled in mediocrity! Not even sniffing the playoffs for better part of a decade!!!

What bout that bum pagano? The only year colts were any good was year cancer chuck was battling cancer and Arians coached the team. Last I checked he was white..

Marvin Lewis was given a ginger bum at qb and takes his team to playoffs more often than he misses them, has lost a good amount of coordinators to head coaching gigs on other teams. Has to work with terrible management. Guy doesn't get nearly enough credit, bet if he had Andrew luck he would have far more success than pagano ever had.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Umm or maybe just maybe the fact he has turned that miserable franchise into viable playoff contenders most the years he been there has more to do with it than his color?

You do realize Jeff fisher is white and that bum kept a job for damn near 20 years while his teams toiled in mediocrity! Not even sniffing the playoffs for better part of a decade!!!

What bout that bum pagano? The only year colts were any good was year cancer chuck was battling cancer and Arians coached the team. Last I checked he was white..

Marvin Lewis was given a ginger bum at qb and takes his team to playoffs more often than he misses them, has lost a good amount of coordinators to head coaching gigs on other teams. Has to work with terrible management. Guy doesn't get nearly enough credit, bet if he had Andrew luck he would have far more success than pagano ever had.
    No one is worse than Fisher..That is a fact...But Lewis is junk bro..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    No one is worse than Fisher..That is a fact...But Lewis is junk bro..
    His qb is terrible and he has managed to make playoffs a bunch of times in a very tough division. Not saying he great but there far far far worse out there. Plus as I mentioned look at all the coordinators he has lost to HC jobs, it quite a few!!

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Just ridiculous

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

He is what he is, nothing will change. I guess you could do worse.

my guess would be they accept being a fringe playoff team for 2 more years while not signing anyone to long term deals and then blow the thing up after that.

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Damn. Now Steven A. Smith's gonna have to write another speech. This time praising the Bengals' ownership.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

playoffs next year 4 sure.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

doesn't matter who the coach is bengals are a cursed franchise with bad ownership/gm

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Put down the pipe, Rev. Al
    Fisher was a piece of crap but at least won some playoff games and got to SB.

Pagano same idea
    C'mon man

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Color of skin doesn't matter..quality of coaching does and until we start getting quality coordinators of color there will continue to be the lack of color coaches.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

He is the modern Denny Green.

Will never win w him.

Assistant coaches are better suited. Both Dungy and Billick won SBs and Green never got there. Lewis losing good staff shows flaws. Time to move on, what the F is one more 8-8 year going to do except set them back.

If Raiders can get Gruden Cinci can get Cowher.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    He is the modern Denny Green.

Will never win w him.

Assistant coaches are better suited. Both Dungy and Billick won SBs and Green never got there. Lewis losing good staff shows flaws. Time to move on, what the F is one more 8-8 year going to do except set them back.

If Raiders can get Gruden Cinci can get Cowher.
    haha are u kidding me mike brown is way too cheap for that

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Well they still have a decent D, serviceable QB and great WR.... they need a spark, Lewis is a dud.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Color of skin doesn't matter..quality of coaching does and until we start getting quality coordinators of color there will continue to be the lack of color coaches.
    Should always hire the best qualified PERSON for the job in life regardless of skin color.. Unfortunately black activists scream racism, they scream for fair diversity and get hell bent when they see to many white people running things that actually are highly qualified to do the jobs..

Diversity is good but only when the best person for the job is a black man or woman and then he or she is hired because of their resume and not because of his or her color..

It's a shame when people of any color or race are passed over because of their appearance when highly qualified.. White or Black for that matter..

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Well they still have a decent D, serviceable QB and great WR.... they need a spark, Lewis is a dud.
    they are an avg team they have a few bright spots but no way they can compete with steelers or pats to win the afc, also did u notice how many drops aj green had shocking

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Put down the pipe, Rev. Al
    Fisher was a piece of crap but at least won some playoff games and got to SB.

Pagano same idea
    C'mon man
    When did pagano win in playoffs? Correct me if I'm wrong but only year I recall colts doing anything was when Arians was coaching the team when chuck was on leave. Lots of franchises would kill to make the playoffs as often as Lewis has cincy making them with the ginger water pistol at qb. Look how many coordinators under him are now HC's which always a good barometer for a coach.

Fisher got to a super bowl and playoffs with the titans. With rams they allowed him to stick around for what a decade? Never won or made playoffs.

I can't be holding the pipe while you hogging it.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    they are an avg team they have a few bright spots but no way they can compete with steelers or pats to win the afc, also did u notice how many drops aj green had shocking
    First time I have seen him almost play like he does not care.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

15 years..zero playoff wins! Give me a break

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    First time I have seen him almost play like he does not care.
    i agree, aj green needs out of cincy maybe they can work out a trade with the cowboys get dez bryant he's more a bengals type of player anyways lol

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    of course

quotas

He is a dumb fuk
    You should never call anyone dumb.

Bengals are a 3rd world franchise. Lewis can’t win with Dalton as his qb. Dalton is garbage and a red head. Red heads aren’t winners, just like bald white guys.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Has a coach, in any sport, ever lasted 15 years without a playoff win not named Marvin Lewis?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i agree, aj green needs out of cincy maybe they can work out a trade with the cowboys get dez bryant he's more a bengals type of player anyways lol
    Hahaha

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

When did pagano win in playoffs? Correct me if I'm wrong but only year I recall colts doing anything was when Arians was coaching the team when chuck was on leave. Lots of franchises would kill to make the playoffs as often as Lewis has cincy making them with the ginger water pistol at qb. Look how many coordinators under him are now HC's which always a good barometer for a coach.

Fisher got to a super bowl and playoffs with the titans. With rams they allowed him to stick around for what a decade? Never won or made playoffs.

How far does your tongue go up the Black's arses when you kiss them? The next thing you will be telling us is that Hue Jackson should be Coach of the year. Boy, we all know what you are. You are a (Derogatory word for Blacks) Lover. Plain and simple. We have special places for arseholes like you. How much money did you lose over the weekend?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Pagano 3 playoff wins
    Fisher 5 playoff wins
    They both were employed way too long but Lewis hasn't even remotely accomplished what they did
    It is hilarious that someone could believe that a head coach in the NFL could be with the same team for 15 yrs, never win a playoff game, and then somehow blame that on ANY other factor than him
    This forum is scary sometimes

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cincy whore shit

6-10 next year

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

0-7 in the playoffs is a real problem.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Should always hire the best qualified PERSON for the job in life regardless of skin color.. Unfortunately black activists scream racism, they scream for fair diversity and get hell bent when they see to many white people running things that actually are highly qualified to do the jobs..

Diversity is good but only when the best person for the job is a black man or woman and then he or she is hired because of their resume and not because of his or her color..

It's a shame when people of any color or race are passed over because of their appearance when highly qualified.. White or Black for that matter..
    NFL recycles garbage white coaches like crazy so don't think any qualified ppl getting passed over based on color. If deserving ppl getting passed over it much more likely because lots of undeserving continue getting jobs despite failing repeatedly cause they have some type of in or relationship with right person/persons. shall we go down the list of terrible white head coaches? Even worse than that the terrible ones who continue getting more chances?

I don't think color should matter, period. Unfortunately it does and reason there has to be things in place is because how deserving black coaches for far too long didn't receive a fair shake in the good ol boy network. Makes me just as angry as you racist when a undeserving person of color has a job they shouldn't, that said I'm quite sure there every bit as many white folks with jobs they didn't earn, don't deserve, can't do properly. In my line of work for every worthless person of color I can show you 3 worthless white ppl with jobs they have no business having.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    How far does your tongue go up the Black's arses when you kiss them? The next thing you will be telling us is that Hue Jackson should be Coach of the year. Boy, we all know what you are. You are a (N Word) Lover. Plain and simple. We have special places for arsaeholes like you.
    Goes all the way up trust me.. Calls me a racist all the time even though I'm really not.. D2 could be Al Sharpton behind the computer typing away, I kid you not..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

How far does your tongue go up the Black's arses when you kiss them? The next thing you will be telling us is that Hue Jackson should be Coach of the year. Boy, we all know what you are. You are a (Derogatory word for Blacks) Lover. Plain and simple. We have special places for arseholes like you. How much money did you lose over the weekend?
    Pipe down baby rapist. Your poor grandkids must have issues after being molested by you.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Pagano 3 playoff wins
    Fisher 5 playoff wins
    They both were employed way too long but Lewis hasn't even remotely accomplished what they did
    It is hilarious that someone could believe that a head coach in the NFL could be with the same team for 15 yrs, never win a playoff game, and then somehow blame that on ANY other factor than him
    This forum is scary sometimes
    How many of those playoff wins came on rams? Appearances? Damn right it scary, it scary some moron like you allowed to operate a vehicle.

2daBank

Who is we? United bunch of bitch little f@ggits of which you a founding member. Or the national association of frauds of which once again you top the list? You nothing but a loudmouth bitch talking your pussy bs on a keyboard.

123 Last