t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Xavier -7

Sizable play on the Musketeers tonight. Fading Butler off the big upset win over Villanova. They shot the lights out on Saturday. Tonight will be a different story. Xavier is the superior team. They will win handily.

t-wizzle

Should’ve waited. Line is 6.5 now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Butler must have a high rating I do not see this game close

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Butler must have a high rating I do not see this game close
    They did beat X twice last year home and away, then lost by 5 the 3rd meeting in conf tourney. They did just knock off nova. X has only played few teams as quality as butler. X more talented but butler a gritty group who capable of hanging with anyone. 7 seems like a pretty good number to me. Butler been blown out few games this year but last year in conference play creighton (twice) was only team to beat them by double digits in big east play. Personally I don't think it a good strategy to make a habit laying 7 or more to butler. Not playing it tho so gl.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

On the xmen bol.

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    They did beat X twice last year home and away, then lost by 5 the 3rd meeting in conf tourney. They did just knock off nova. X has only played few teams as quality as butler. X more talented but butler a gritty group who capable of hanging with anyone. 7 seems like a pretty good number to me. Butler been blown out few games this year but last year in conference play creighton (twice) was only team to beat them by double digits in big east play. Personally I don't think it a good strategy to make a habit laying 7 or more to butler. Not playing it tho so gl.
    Banker where you been dude?

I agree though, I’d like to believe Xavier wins this by more than 7 but it’s hard to lay against Butler.. their scrappy nature is always super competitive in big east play.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    Banker where you been dude?

I agree though, I’d like to believe Xavier wins this by more than 7 but it’s hard to lay against Butler.. their scrappy nature is always super competitive in big east play.
    Just busy during the holiday season. Still been betting just really didn't have the time for write ups or answering questions, have never thought was much point simply posting plays without explanation. I'll prob get back to it in next few days.
    Points Awarded:

Ryermkd gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GPrime19 gave 2daBank 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

On the Xavier ML

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    X is the better overall team. I expect X to bring it tonight after a sluggish performance this past weekend. Like that they got swept last season by Butler, some revenge. X is tough at the Cintas center.

KRIT

That ending was sports gambling.

t-wizzle

This is why it’s important to beat the closer, men.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    This is why it’s important to beat the closer, men.
    paging no coin
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kiddpokerr

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    paging no coin
    No coin’s issue is he thinks beating the closer should always end in a win. Unfortunately it doesn’t work like that.