dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    this is the same asshole that had nothing but bad to say about Bush during the Obama years. I told people over and over this idiot argues both sides.

hey dwightie, how many times did you write you were a fiscal conservative. about 2000 right. and now you are writing about logic you idiot. a real fiscal conservative would be 100% against this tax law. but what the fck do you know about anything. you pretend and now you want to talk about logic and partisan nonsense.

you're a fake dwightie, I proved it at least a dozen times.

what amazes most of us dwightie is your stupidity and your lack of credibility. that is truly amazing. your football story, your television story, your Muslim voting for DT story, your TIME magazine story, your California is the poorest state story, and about 100 other BS stories and lies. that is what we find amazing mr dick finder.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

did I ever mention that there is no hypocrite like a R hypocrite. I may have wrote that a time or two, can't remember. But how true is it. This idiot Dwightie must have wrote close to 1000 times or more during the Obama administration that...I am a fiscal conservative. Now he now longer is obviously. And he has the balls to use the phrase "partisan nonsense." think about that for a second, fckin idiot.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You new

lol, sorry.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    what amazes most of us dwightie is your stupidity and your lack of credibility. that is truly amazing. your football story, your television story, your Muslim voting for DT story, your TIME magazine story, your California is the poorest state story, and about 100 other BS stories and lies. that is what we find amazing mr dick finder.

the first several minutes talks about California and how it has more poverty than any other state in the union

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You will see who the big losers are when it has to be paid for. Biggest losers are deficit hawks. Republicans are huge deficits hawks but they were all smiling when this was signed so maybe their deficit hawking is all a bunch of bullshit like it has always been. Huge winners were the donors which should piss off everyone but since this site has a bunch of billionaire water boys it won't be a problem with them. Need to somehow have a salary cap on political donations and take out all donors.

only when the spending is being done by D's. they are complete hypocrites.

poor dwightie with his "outrage" comment is lost. he is the guy that should be outraged. he is the guy that told us 1000 times or more that he is a deficit hawk. I told him at the time he didn't know what it meant. And obviously now it proves it. Guys that know nothing about politics make me fckin weak in the knees. Guys like dwightie with the stupid "outrage" comment. He hasn't a clue that he should be outraged.

But wait, there is much more. He is the same idiot that complained about President Obama's lies. How about that. Obama made less lies in eight years than this asshole has said in less than 1. Much less. No outrage here though. Dwighitie is almost as stupid as Trump, it is very close.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

I outlined factually how Dems ALWAYS supported corp tax cuts in fact were the first to propose them and now it's "Armageddon" = Hypocrite

Dems will soon oppose yet another of their own ideas; infrastructure. Chuck and Nancy have not told them yet why they oppose it but they will = hypocrits

Politics is a synonymous term for hypocrisy. Both sides. Neither walks on hallow ground.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I outlined factually how Dems ALWAYS supported corp tax cuts in fact were the first to propose them and now it's "Armageddon" = Hypocrite

Dems will soon oppose yet another of their own ideas; infrastructure. Chuck and Nancy have not told them yet why they oppose it but they will = hypocrits

Politics is a synonymous term for hypocrisy. Both sides. Neither walks on hallow ground.
    sort of like the repubs didn't like adding to the deficit? Why is it that your real quick to talk shit about the left but never give the shit to your side.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Kind of like how the individual mandate was proposed by the Heritage Foundation and championed by conservatives...until Obama proposed it. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/15/he...ervatives.html

I didn't have a problem with reducing corp tax rate, but a) it went too far, and b) it needed to be coupled with eliminating loopholes, which didn't happen.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Gotta love how the right are jumping in the air like cheerleaders when Trump's approval ratings are sub 40's.
    The only accomplishment to date, the tax plan, is sub 40's and congress itself is in the teens.

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Gotta love how the right are jumping in the air like cheerleaders when Trump's approval ratings are sub 40's.
    The only accomplishment to date, the tax plan, is sub 40's and congress itself is in the teens.
    You guys keep fanny patting yourself with Trumps approval numbers and I don't want to interrupt the hide the sausage party but keep in mind; he won the presidency, house AND senate with those same numbers. He is the Man of the People and has defied political gravity before.

Kind of like how the individual mandate was proposed by the Heritage Foundation and championed by conservatives...until Obama proposed it. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/15/he...ervatives.html

I didn't have a problem with reducing corp tax rate, but a) it went too far, and b) it needed to be coupled with eliminating loopholes, which didn't happen.
    So you supported Obama's best offer of 25% but 21% is Armageddon and a giveaway to the 1%?? Hopefully my keyboard can type through the thick sludge of hypocrisy.

As to health care. Yes, republicans were in the same position Dems were in on tax reform. Played it the same and we are all worse off. Plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Roy, why are you for large perminent tax cuts for the rich but only smaller temporary tax cuts for broke dick fukks like you?
    How can you, with a straight face, call him a man of the people when you damn well know he is only a man of about 10,000 people.
    Dave Chapelle set a best, he is not fighting for you, he is fighting for wealthy people like Dave Chapelle. But he has donkeys like you fooled to the point where you will take to the internet and defend him to complete strangers, who in the end don’t really give a shit about you or your opinions.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

Roy, why are you for large perminent tax cuts for the rich but only smaller temporary tax cuts for broke dick fukks like you?
    How can you, with a straight face, call him a man of the people when you damn well know he is only a man of about 10,000 people.
    Dave Chapelle set a best, he is not fighting for you, he is fighting for wealthy people like Dave Chapelle. But he has donkeys like you fooled to the point where you will take to the internet and defend him to complete strangers, who in the end don’t really give a shit about you or your opinions.
    They are well aware of Trump's ideologies, quirks and down right nastiness. They said it before he was elected, all they want him to do is put on a show and stick it to the snowflakes. Most comments in here is just trying to push our buttons. They think it's funny to have a clown running the clown show. Let's see how funny it will be when their clown puts us in a war here at home.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

easy, look at the last president who drove the wealth gap to the highest point in history. The same pos who crushed the middle class as the data proves but you're an idiot as you've admitted.

And now trump is doing the exact opposite of obama.

RoyBacon

I'm going to save 5 figures in '18, so thank you very much Mr. President!

The personal cuts should be made permanent. Assume Dems will join Repub's to make that happen.

I've posted for years that businesses, which you tow the zombie line and call "the rich", need a tax rate that is competitive internationally. Obama agreed as well. The last two tax cuts were overwhelmingly supported by dems. Why? Because they help the working class. But these days dems don't care about the working class.(see 2016 election results)

First ... 4567