Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

TNT Guys Calling The Wolves/Lakers

Pretty entertaining. You get the sense that Ernie wishes they would cool it down a little bit while he tries to call the game.

slo mo
    slo mo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 965

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Pretty entertaining. You get the sense that Ernie wishes they would cool it down a little bit while he tries to call the game.
    I ENJOYED every minute of it! I really watched a lot more of that game that I initially intended to.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Missed it

Who called it?

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Missed it

Who called it?
    Shaq, Charles, Kenny and Ernie.

They were not shy about letting the world know what they thought of both teams, especially Minnesota. I actually enjoyed it. They could not contain their opinion on how poorly Thibs is coaching them particularly on the offensive side of the ball. All of the forced shots late in the shot clock because they turn down good looks early/don't really initiate offense until there's 10 seconds left on the clock. Another big one was their disdain for playing KAT on the wing, as well as the complete absence of pace of play.

One thing I thought was interesting was that Shaq was the only one out of him, Kenny and Charles that thought that Kuzma is a better player right now than Ingram (which to me is a no-brainer. At least currently).

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Shaq, Charles, Kenny and Ernie.

They were not shy about letting the world know what they thought of both teams, especially Minnesota. I actually enjoyed it. They could not contain their opinion on how poorly Thibs is coaching them particularly on the offensive side of the ball. All of the forced shots late in the shot clock because they turn down good looks early/don't really initiate offense until there's 10 seconds left on the clock. Another big one was their disdain for playing KAT on the wing, as well as the complete absence of pace of play.

One thing I thought was interesting was that Shaq was the only one out of him, Kenny and Charles that thought that Kuzma is a better player right now than Ingram (which to me is a no-brainer. At least currently).
    they're hilarious.. chucks rants have always been great.. gotta watch the one from last year about the NBA league pass discount last season... pretty great

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    they're hilarious.. chucks rants have always been great.. gotta watch the one from last year about the NBA league pass discount last season... pretty great
    Oh I always like watching them, but rarely will they all call a game together. Different than their usual studio bits.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Love them trashing the lakers for having randle in the trade block.

All the guy does it ball out in the little minutes they give him yet the lakers play scrubs like bogut over him.

jjgold

Wolves playing well lately

Why?

Butler main guy now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

I watched and heard that last night.. Was entertaining.. They were hyping crappy players all game and that alone had me laughing..

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16136

Nightmare crew.

Chuck is an idiot
    Shaq has nothing interesting to say
    Smith is the worst of them. He always comes across bitter about not having a GM gig. Arrogant guy. Not as informed as he thinks he is.
    Ernie really earns his money with these three clowns.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Barkley: "Nah, I like State Farm"

Shaq: "The General. The General"

Barkley: "What are you doing?! They don't advertise on here!"

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

jjgold

Sums
    It up

They need new people

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Nightmare crew.

Chuck is an idiot
    Shaq has nothing interesting to say
    Smith is the worst of them. He always comes across bitter about not having a GM gig. Arrogant guy. Not as informed as he thinks he is.
    Ernie really earns his money with these three clowns.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Barkley: "Nah, I like State Farm"

Shaq: "The General. The General"

Barkley: "What are you doing?! They don't advertise on here!"

That was funny.. I remember that... lulz.....