ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

NBA has done this forever so no surprises

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    most historians agreee l ron hubbard existed too.
    What's ur point? I am not arguing the religion, I am disputing some posters' claims they never existed

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Ha. A make-believe holiday for a make-believe religion. Religious people are nutjobs that should be locked in the loony bin.
    Don't have to be religious to respect Christmas,you atheist clowns think youre so clever don't you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What's ur point? I am not arguing the religion, I am disputing some posters' claims they never existed
    Oh they all existed.. No doubt about that...

Even the false idols like the so called Prophet Mohammad existed... He was real too..

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Not about religion for me. Shut the league down.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17040

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    he said the story was made up and god was make believe. im sure most ppl at least think there was a guy named jesus that started a church to take ppls money.

packerd_00

he said the story was made up and god was make believe. im sure most ppl at least think there was a guy named jesus that started a church to take ppls money.
    Funny but Athesists act like they were their thousands of years ago,and have some insight the rest of us aren't privy to.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Funny but Athesists act like they were their thousands of years ago,and have some insight the rest of us aren't privy to.
    dont religious ppl do the same thing? oh it was written in a book so you must obey all its teachings and force other to do the same.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

December 25th is not the real date of birth for Christ. Read the Bible and you will see that all of the clues make it clear he was probably not born near the end of December.

packerd_00

dont religious ppl do the same thing? oh it was written in a book so you must obey all its teachings and force other to do the same.
    Im Protestant but im not hardcore,I know enough to realize I wasn't around to know what went on.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Not about religion for me. Shut the league down.
    Blasphemy are these words you speak of LB!!!! NBA has been good source of income for me this year..

We have games to bet!!!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    December 25th is not the real date of birth for Christ. Read the Bible and you will see that all of the clues make it clear he was probably not born near the end of December.
    He was born in the latter part of July......
    not sure of exact date though..

fried cheese
    Update your status

Im Protestant but im not hardcore,I know enough to realize I wasn't around to know what went on.
    if you see many different religions in history and they are all fantastical why would you believe one was true and not the others? if you think the others are fake why would you think yours was the only one that was not made up since you dont know what went on back then?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Americans do not respect Christmas as well.....

Think about it......

It is Jesus's birthday and we buy gifts for everybody but him..............
    Why buy gifts for a dead guy?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

As I read it he was saying the people were cartoon characters and made up figures.

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    We can't be pissed off about cartoon characters and make believe figures
    I'm not criticizing someone's beliefs or lack of, just saying the people weren't made up.

packerd_00

if you see many different religions in history and they are all fantastical why would you believe one was true and not the others? if you think the others are fake why would you think yours was the only one that was not made up since you dont know what went on back then?
    Never said anyones was fake,I said you don't have to be religious to respect Christmas,and that Atheists think they know more then the rest of us,when they don't know jackshit,which is true.

fried cheese
    Update your status

Never said anyones was fake,I said you don't have to be religious to respect Christmas,and that Atheists think they know more then the rest of us,when they don't know jackshit,which is true.
    well at most only one can be real. its fine to respect other beliefs but that is a two way street. religions dont tend to be very tolerant of others. there is no way im losing money on my business because someone thinks its disrespectful to be open on sundays or christmas.

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

I'm with Frank Costanza in celebrating a Fesivus for the rest of us.

Something tells me this group would never get past the "airing of greivances"

packerd_00

well at most only one can be real. its fine to respect other beliefs but that is a two way street. religions dont tend to be very tolerant of others. there is no way im losing money on my business because someone thinks its disrespectful to be open on sundays or christmas.
    America is still a majority Christian Country,majority rules,go to a Muslim country and try this sort of stunt,you wouldn't do it.

Anyway that's my two cents.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-23-17 at 02:33 PM.

fried cheese
    Update your status

thats because muslims take their religion seriously still. ppl in america dont really believe anymore for the most part and just go to church to fit in and socialize.

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Ha. A make-believe holiday for a make-believe religion. Religious people are nutjobs that should be locked in the loony bin.
    God is not religion

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

America is still a majority Christian Country,majority rules,go to a Muslim country and try this sort of stunt,you wouldn't do it.

Anyway that's my two cents.
    Do you believe in the 1st Amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

First 12