funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Also, when you use credz it is instant but much lower limits. The ACH cleaering house will hold you deposit for a good week. I am still waiting on mine. But if you navigate and use the "wire function" it is next day.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I will give Coinbase a shot today. I just can’t believe how ridiculous this has all been and was hoping that one of the others would just verify my damn info and let me go live.
    roll with coinbase, go to gdax.com, deposit the money there... and you can buy the second the money hits your account.. (3 days for bank transfer, 1 day for wire)

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    roll with coinbase, go to gdax.com, deposit the money there... and you can buy the second the money hits your account.. (3 days for bank transfer, 1 day for wire)
    Registered on Coinbase. Have a $250 per week limit from V.isa. I can’t seem to find any other finding options. I made one ‘buy’ for $250 and it came up and said ‘you have now reached your limit for the week’ but the transaction never actually event happened. So now I have to wait a week for another shot at buying in for a paltry $250.

Still waiting on Quadriga (it’s been 8 days) and Bitstamp (its been 10 days). Got a note from Kraken saying I am verified (after 8 days) but when I got to the site it still says I am not verified.

So, 10 days in and I am still not in the game. This is just completely and totally retarded.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

interesting to hear about those wait times currently to get verified

in fairness, you are showing up about 3 years late to one of the biggest and best parties the world has ever seen

May it all work out in your favor. Who knows, just the time you get in, could be a much better buying opportunity. May it be a blessing in disguise for you.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yes....admittedly I am aware that I am showing up seriously late. The one thing that tells me that I am not too late is that 99 out of 100 people still haven’t got any clue about crypto’s. So yes, have I missed the opportunity to see returns of 1000 to 1? Yes. Can it be a solid investment? I would still imagine that I may be able to outperform my self-managed Questrade account.

I just wish it were were easier to get into the damn game.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Keep
    An eye on ripple

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

XRP has moved from $0.69 the day I tried to buy in and get verified at all of these sites, to a $1.44 today.

Honestly, I guess I am just going to say F it. I will never get it out of my head that I missed my real opportunity. That’s more than $8k I would be up already.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Ok, as of today I am verified at both:

Quadriga and Bitstamp

Quadriga can be funded today, up to $4000 CAD. They do not have options to purchase XRP, which is my goal.

Bitstamp needs Ed’s to be funded with an international money transfer. This takes 2-5 days and they do have access to XRP. Another wait, which is annoying.

Thoughts? If I find the Quadriga account how easy is it to transfer somewhere else to buy XRP? Or should I just be patient and use Bitstamp?

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

if you can buy Litecoin on Quadriga (I don't use that exchange so don't know), Litecoin has low transaction fees and pretty fast too.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Registered on Coinbase. Have a $250 per week limit from V.isa. I can’t seem to find any other finding options. I made one ‘buy’ for $250 and it came up and said ‘you have now reached your limit for the week’ but the transaction never actually event happened. So now I have to wait a week for another shot at buying in for a paltry $250.

Still waiting on Quadriga (it’s been 8 days) and Bitstamp (its been 10 days). Got a note from Kraken saying I am verified (after 8 days) but when I got to the site it still says I am not verified.

So, 10 days in and I am still not in the game. This is just completely and totally retarded.
    link your bank account. they'll instantly raise your limit... and like I said.. deposit into gdax and you'll have the money in there in 4 days. rather than buying on coinbase and having to wait 7 or even 8.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Ok, as of today I am verified at both:

Quadriga and Bitstamp

Quadriga can be funded today, up to $4000 CAD. They do not have options to purchase XRP, which is my goal.

Bitstamp needs Ed’s to be funded with an international money transfer. This takes 2-5 days and they do have access to XRP. Another wait, which is annoying.

Thoughts? If I find the Quadriga account how easy is it to transfer somewhere else to buy XRP? Or should I just be patient and use Bitstamp?
    buy ltc or eth on there, send it to Binance, and buy the xrp with that.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    buy ltc or eth on there, send it to Binance, and buy the xrp with that.
    So you think I should buy ltc or eth on which of the two sites? Not even sure XRP is a buy now that it is $1.50. Feel like I missed the boat.

And how do you just move coin from one site to another?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

So you think I should buy ltc or eth on which of the two sites? Not even sure XRP is a buy now that it is $1.50. Feel like I missed the boat.

Each site that supports the coin will have a wallet for it there. Just get a receive address like any other crypto transfer.

He's saying buy LTC at coinbase/bitstamp/quadriga, go to Binance and get an LTC receive address, then transfer it there quickly and cheaply, and then trade it for the XRP on their trading exchange.

You could do the same using bitcoin but it would cost more and be slower to confirm. He's just suggesting LTC to avoid that.

I don't know much about XRP, but as someone who has felt they missed the boat a few times, ignore that feeling. Can't always buy in at the dead bottom or sell at the peak.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ripple is a buy until it gets listed on Coinbase. When that happens we'll see a huge uptick. In fact, I put 100% of my money in Ripple at 8600 yesterday and honestly I felt I had missed the boat at that point.

All you're doing is buying a future on them. When they hit coinbase if they're anywhere under $5, the public is gonna eat them up. Why buy 1 ETH coin when they could buy maybe 180-800 XRP....

Everyone should be buying and holding XRP just for the Coinbase angle alone, IMO
    Points Awarded:

Na_mean gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    interesting to hear about those wait times currently to get verified

in fairness, you are showing up about 3 years late to one of the biggest and best parties the world has ever seen

May it all work out in your favor. Who knows, just the time you get in, could be a much better buying opportunity. May it be a blessing in disguise for you.
    I showed up late as well and made 7k on XVG & TRX last week alone, still plenty of money to be made boys!!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

BTC, ETH, and LTC are moveable to basically any crypto exchange but you can only buy with BTC or ETH (as of now). LTC moves the quickest and with the least amount of fees so it may be cost effective to move the ltc from one exchange to the other, sell it for btc, and then buy the alternate coin with that....

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Hey d2d, can you you DM me

I know you're DM's are off, just want to chat with you for a sec in private

thanks

First 12