Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    How about when you start 99% of your posts with lol?
    WOW... just noticed this dude did that.... (honestly, never really read any of his shit because after the first twenty, I just figured he was non stop dropping f' bombs on people and otherwise attacking them)....

talk about a bi polar mother fuhka...... damn.....

i hope the sbr admin team has attorneys on staff who simultaneously apply for tro's as the ban hammer is dropped....

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    WOW... just noticed this dude did that.... (honestly, never really read any of his shit because after the first twenty, I just figured he was non stop dropping f' bombs on people and otherwise attacking them)....

talk about a bi polar mother fuhka...... damn.....

i hope the sbr admin team has attorneys on staff who simultaneously apply for tro's as the ban hammer is dropped....
    What kind of psychopath laughs about everything?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

What kind of psychopath laughs about everything?
    american psycho is the funniest fukkin movie ever

good times

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post

good times
    you can't spell slaughter without laughter

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

good times
    I love that movie. Have you seen "Voices with Ryan Reynolds? It's another good one lol

Auto Donk

serious tho, we keep this up, I'll be doin' this next month:

reigle9

I love that movie. Have you seen "Voices with Ryan Reynolds? It's another good one lol
    nah, doubt it's really the same concept

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    you can't spell slaughter without laughter
    you really need a girl that's as crazy as you to watch it with

...and into 3somes

don't mean to sound like AD here lol

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, fuk off, I think we should delete everyone of your posts - none of have any value. Anyone who sees the trash you post everyday knows you are a trust fund baby who wouldn't last 1 second in the real world.
    Lol

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

i never understand why so many people want to challenge other posters, were not competing against each other were competing to beat the bookies strange world we live in

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i never understand why so many people want to challenge other posters, were not competing against each other were competing to beat the bookies strange world we live in
    Agreed.. Alot of poster battles going on right now on SBR which is out of the norm... Tempers flaring..

I'm even getting hammered myself on a few threads lately and I'm a peaceful man these days... I don't wanna have to put on my internet armor and go to war anymore..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bonzaii

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Morino - when you come back - please consider this: we like USCPHILLY better than you. We don't really care if he tells tall tales. He's a good guy. You seem like an asshole.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Morino - when you come back - please consider this: we like USCPHILLY better than you. We don't really care if he tells tall tales. He's a good guy. You seem like an asshole.
    thank you Jake Was really not sure where he was coming from when he said I lied about his twitter play. Here it is right here.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Cant make this shit up.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

He'll be asking for his hundy back lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

you really need a girl that's as crazy as you to watch it with

...and into 3somes

don't mean to sound like AD here lol
    not about to get into this stuff on the internet, but found one who liked the movie more than I did. and she was a savage in bed. didn't work out for other reasons tho. great movie Imo... business card scene one of the greatest of all time.

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

I need to meet this Sledge guy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wow, that's right Morino went Pro and got banned. How does that happen? Inquiring minds wanna know? What lines did he cross?

I just saw him getting blasted and being called a liar by Philly and others on all his threads... He had to be going tout to get banned.. SBR Gods are pretty easy going, no?

He wasn't that bad of a capper either from what I saw...

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

If people are getting banned by offering money contests, I'd like to point out that Auto Donk offered me $100 yesterday in an attempt to prove some of his sex claims were false.

Mods, do your thing.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wow, that's right Morino went Pro and got banned. How does that happen? Inquiring minds wanna know? What lines did he cross?

I just saw him getting blasted and being called a liar by Philly and others on all his threads... He had to be going tout to get banned.. SBR Gods are pretty easy going, no?

guy doctored his scorecard more than vijay Singh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    guy doctored his scorecard more than vijay Singh
    Wasn't Vijay Singh a golfer? WTF?

So Morino fabricated his wins and bets.. Got it..

There was guy in the MMA section that won enough to get a fan base going a few years ago.. I battled him for bragging rights.. His screen name was JOSHKNOWS.. He tried to go tout in the end and got banned.. I figured Morino probably tried to do the same.. Mods caught on..

The only difference is Morino put up the benny to go Pro and JoshKnows never did.. JoshKnows always knew he was trying to go tout.. He had a good run and hit alot of bets actually.. He was a very good MMA capper... He actually got a paying base going I think after he got banned..

Just an SBR story I wanted to tell.. I never thought Morino was good enough to go tout though.. He wasn't winning enough IMO... Fabricating bet wins and a loud mouth helps on this forum.. Mods catch on fast though..

It's always the newbie guys that try it as well.

Auto Donk

he bet, ie, tried to bet, a money wager vs. someone else directly on teh site, apparently.... click on his "posts" under his name and back track thru all the fuk offs and fuk yous and you will see him talking about some bet and how to enforce it....

that was what got him today.... just some stupid shit.... you can't for example, bet a 100 bucks with another poster on the outcome of a game.... shit ain't cool....

forgive me if someone's already answered this query below....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    If people are getting banned by offering money contests, I'd like to point out that Auto Donk offered me $100 yesterday in an attempt to prove some of his sex claims were false.

Mods, do your thing.
    i said show up at a bash with your fukkin' hundreds, fukface.....

quit acting like cnn or abc, dumbass..... and you got the concept wrong too....

are you that fukkin' dumb....?

i'm gonna take you for a lot more than $100 at the next bash if your cheap ass can make it, if it ever happens.....

go reread it, dumbass, and try to comprehend it this time

ps... as im sure this pussy has been reporting shit and whining and complaining to sbr all day, enforce the new crackdown on being a whiny bitch and submitting too many complaints, and set "the giant [puzzy]" out for a day or two.... maybe three, depending on the ratio of tampons he would have used while menstruating, one complaint = one day of giant's period = a day of suspension
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-20-17 at 12:36 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

i said show up at a bash with your fukkin' hundreds, 1.fukface.....

quit acting like cnn or abc, dumbass..... and you got the concept wrong too....

2.are you that fukkin' dumb....?

i'm gonna take you for a lot more than $100 at the next bash if your cheap ass can make it, if it ever happens.....

go reread it, dumbass, and try to comprehend it this time

ps... as im sure this pussy has been reporting shit and whining and complaining to sbr all day, enforce the new crackdown on being a whiny bitch and submitting too many complaints, and set "the giant [puzzy]" out for a day or two.... maybe three, depending on the ratio of tampons he would have used while menstruating, one complaint = one day of giant's period = a day of suspension
    I disagree with you slightly on your analysis........

1.He's a GIANT fukkface......
    2.That's not even a question...........

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

he bet, ie, tried to bet, a money wager vs. someone else directly on teh site, apparently.... click on his "posts" under his name and back track thru all the fuk offs and fuk yous and you will see him talking about some bet and how to enforce it....

that was what got him today.... just some stupid shit.... you can't for example, bet a 100 bucks with another poster on the outcome of a game.... shit ain't cool....

forgive me if someone's already answered this query below....
    I guess the mystery is solved then.. Sounds like a temporary ban punishment then.. I'm sure he'll be back if that's all he tried to do..

I remember some members trying to do that with me years ago.. We could never work it out because I never trusted anyone would pay up if they lost.. We just bet with bet points instead..

My understanding is that betting other members with bet points is within the forum rules.. We do it on occasion in the MMA section...

Why didn't Morino just do that? Bet points can be converted to real goods... I guess he learned a hard lesson. Morino was hooked on this forum.. Posted a new thread every day pretty much...

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

no surprise, but waves has reported me a few times.....

the guy needs to focus on himself, and earning enough side cash to supplement his unemployment checks so he can buy an angel, star, or even a lighted santa, for the top of his tree.....

and maybe even a gift or two to put under said tree....
    Well if you quit challenging him to a rooster fight. lol

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I guess the mystery is solved then.. Sounds like a temporary ban punishment then.. I'm sure he'll be back if that's all he tried to do..

I remember some members trying to do that with me years ago.. We could never work it out because I never trusted anyone would pay up if they lost.. We just bet with bet points instead..

My understanding is that betting other members with bet points is within the forum rules.. We do it on occasion in the MMA section...

Why didn't Morino just do that? Bet points can be converted to real goods... I guess he learned a hard lesson. Morino was hooked on this forum.. Posted a new thread every day pretty much...
    roy bacon is always trying to bet money. I would never narc on him because he makes me look smart. That is freaking hard to do.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Wasn't Vijay Singh a golfer? WTF?

So Morino fabricated his wins and bets.. Got it..

There was guy in the MMA section that won enough to get a fan base going a few years ago.. I battled him for bragging rights.. His screen name was JOSHKNOWS.. He tried to go tout in the end and got banned.. I figured Morino probably tried to do the same.. Mods caught on..

The only difference is Morino put up the benny to go Pro and JoshKnows never did.. JoshKnows always knew he was trying to go tout.. He had a good run and hit alot of bets actually.. He was a very good MMA capper... He actually got a paying base going I think after he got banned..

Just an SBR story I wanted to tell.. I never thought Morino was good enough to go tout though.. He wasn't winning enough IMO... Fabricating bet wins and a loud mouth helps on this forum.. Mods catch on fast though..

It's always the newbie guys that try it as well.
    He got caught on the Asian tour cheating with his scorecard.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    He got caught on the Asian tour cheating with his scorecard.
    OH, ok I didn't know that.. I just remember he was a really good golfer at one time and had his moments.. I reads ya!!!

First ... 2345