JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

I think you gotta go with the Falcons if you must bet this tonight... Falcons the better team... I may pay the heavy price and play the Falcons on the ML... Haven't decided just yet?

I don't laying down 3-1 odds often but I do pick my spots and do it every now and then... This might be the spot to do it in.. I can't see the Falcons losing this game... They've been playing pretty well lately, the Bucs not so much...

Atlanta Falcons last 5 -

Nov 12 vs Dallas W 27 - 7
    Nov 20 @ Seattle W 34 - 31
    Nov 26 vs Tampa Bay W 34 - 20
    Dec 3 vs Minnesota L 14 - 9
    Dec 7 vs New Orleans W 20 - 17
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Dec 18 @ Tampa Bay 5:30 PM PST
    ESPN

Tampa Bay Bucs last 5 - (They been more miss then hit lately) Falcons also beat them already a few weeks ago but that was played in Atlanta....

Nov 12 vs NY Jets W 15 - 10
    Nov 19 @ Miami W 30 - 20
    Nov 26 @ Atlanta L 34 - 20
    Dec 3 @ Green Bay L 26 - 20
    Dec 10 vs Detroit L 24 - 21
    Date Home/Away Opponent Time
    Dec 18 vs Atlanta 5:30 PM PST
    ESPN

steven12
    Not a Pro
    steven12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Atlanta will not spend much power, you will see 6-7 deep passes from Matt Ryan and touchdowns today, score like 20-45.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many experts on Falcons ML

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Feel like Tampa tonight. Superbowl loser rarely makes playoffs next year,plus atlanta just isnt as good this year. Plus dallas needs Atlanta to lose,the nfl needs Dallas in playoffs,you do the math on that
    Rarely? I read out of the last 23 SB losers 43.5% missed the playoffs. So more made it than didn't, do you just make shit up as you go along?
    Points Awarded:

thewitchinghour gave 5918mike 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

6. Atlanta Falcons (8-5)

The Falcons can keep alive their hopes to win the NFC South with a win Monday night at the Buccaneers. Even with a loss, however, they'll maintain their spot as the No. 6 seed because of their head-to-head tiebreaker advantage with both the Lions and Cowboys. FPI sees their chances of making the playoffs, one way or the other, at 63.5 percent.

Falcons certainly want to win tonight.. Noting more needs to be said.. Falcons will come to play and they ain't giving this one away..

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Some of the arguments in here are so stupid that they make one think of how these people are even allowed to post in here. You fools who think Atlanta loses because the NFL "needs Dallas in the Playoffs" are out of your friggin minds. How stupid is that? Why are you people even allowed to post. Do you really think that the NFL gives a caca about who is in the playoffs? Do you think it will cost them any money at all? Get serious. No wonder this site has the biggest loser to winner ratio out of all of the sites.

The bottom line is this. Tampa Bay is a s**t team. Their 4 wins have come against Chicago, the Giants, and two AFC East teams. They are also 4-9 ATS. Atlanta is easy to figure out. They have scored 20 or more points in all of their wins this season, and 17 or less points in all of their losses. So the question becomes who are you willing to wager on. Atlanta's dynamic duo of Ryan and Jones, or the Tampa Bay defense?
    Fellas, read the above....

You know what to do.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ Agree with BigDaddy, no fixes are in... That is just silly to think Atlanta will lose because the NFL wants Dallas in the playoffs.. lol....

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    6. Atlanta Falcons (8-5)

The Falcons can keep alive their hopes to win the NFC South with a win Monday night at the Buccaneers. Even with a loss, however, they'll maintain their spot as the No. 6 seed because of their head-to-head tiebreaker advantage with both the Lions and Cowboys. FPI sees their chances of making the playoffs, one way or the other, at 63.5 percent.

Falcons certainly want to win tonight.. Noting more needs to be said.. Falcons will come to play and they ain't giving this one away..
    Between you and big dipshit hq we pretty much have a lock of genius capping, Tampa has a bad ats record, and your wonderful nugget of falcons want to win. Bunch of fukkin clowns.

2daBank

^ Agree with BigDaddy, no fixes are in... That is just silly to think Atlanta will lose because the NFL wants Dallas in the playoffs.. lol....
    Not as silly to think they need to win so they will right? Lmfao. Or that they want it any more than bucs. Hilarious!!

But hey tell yourself whatever it takes. Just don't judge others reasoning when yours equally as meaningless and stupid,

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Between you and big dipshit hq we pretty much have a lock of genius capping, Tampa has a bad ats record, and your wonderful nugget of falcons want to win. Bunch of fukkin clowns.
    It’s almost as if bookmakers don’t have the same information lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    It’s almost as if bookmakers don’t have the same information lol
    Of course not! They posting groundbreaking stuff!

Tampa has had a crappy season (who fukkin knew?),

falcons need to win (holy fukk I totally overlooked that!).

Interestingly enough I've yet to see concrete evidence that the team needing to win somehow cares more or wins more often than the team that had a bad season, if anything I'd bet the team needing to win loses at least half the time if not more. Very rare you see a team quit like the giants did earlier this year. Everyone wants to win regardless of record. Nobody wants to have tape of them out there not giving 100% when they hit free agency and want to get paid!

Teams like bucs live for ruining a division rivals season in games like this. When that team has as much talent as Tampa does they incredibly dangerous, the fact they had their season spiral out of control for various reasons doesn't mean they not capable of playing with a suspect playoff team that has already made enough mistakes they in "must win" games.

On paper to start year I guarantee bucs would have been favored in this game. Are we to believe they somehow not as talented now cause things went wrong? Are we to believe there value in falcons since bucs have a 4-9 ats record? When books do everything in power to get that number close to .500 as possible? Is it not more likely this number a little inflated? Not only that but when I hear this "need to win" shit all I can think is what fragile choking dogs atl is and how that sounds like pressure!! Fukk it, been debating whether to bother playing it all day, Bucs ml for me. Already have small play on over.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Can we get a winner or what?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Can we get a winner or what?
    Bucs ml for the fukk of it. Over for little more than fukk of it.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Bucs ml for the fukk of it. Over for little more than fukk of it.
    Thanks bank

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dbanks I've noticed you seem upset lately when posting... You seem like a miserable prick lately... Good luck with that pal... I wish you the best...

Maybe you should give up gambling if you are losing your asssss.. It's starting to show and rear it's ugly head with you.. I don't remember you posting this kind of hate with every post anyways..

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Falcons moneyline.
    Take the CAKE !!!

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    Winston cannot be trusted, he literally tried to eat his own hand to motivate his team.
    same can be said about matty ice ryan

greypimps
    greypimps's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1736

one thing for sure.. atl aint winning by more than 18

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Laid the chalk down, in on the money line with all the other sheep.. -310 and not thrilled about this..
    This will hurt if it doesn't cash.. Crash and burn I say!!!! This will kill alot of my NFL profits from Sunday if it doesn't land that's for sure..

Just trying to win a benny on dimes as usual.. I won't mention my dozen other books.. GO FALCONS!!!!

I could have gotten better odds earlier this morning but I waited... Eeeks!!!

$310.00 $100.00 Pending 12/18/17 8:30pm NFL Football 331 Atlanta Falcons -310* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3020

473326554-1 $295.00 $100.00 Pending 12/18/17 8:30pm Reduced Football 331 Atlanta Falcons -295* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Let's gamble!

psufan
    psufan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4599

I went large on falcons -6.5, i think they will cover

gummo
    Bearcats
    gummo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1195

8909 J.Winston throws an interception -155

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Atlanta ML -310

only way to play this one.... Bucs cover the number boys...

mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8417

Taking a shot with Tampa ML, could be flushing it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Atlanta runaway winner

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28607

Quote Originally Posted by Philmill View Post
    Atlanta ML -310

only way to play this one.... Bucs cover the number boys...
    Winner

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Laid the chalk down, in on the money line with all the other sheep.. -310 and not thrilled about this..
    This will hurt if it doesn't cash.. Crash and burn I say!!!! This will kill alot of my NFL profits from Sunday if it doesn't land that's for sure..

Just trying to win a benny on dimes as usual.. I won't mention my dozen other books.. GO FALCONS!!!!

I could have gotten better odds earlier this morning but I waited... Eeeks!!!

$310.00 $100.00 Pending 12/18/17 8:30pm NFL Football 331 Atlanta Falcons -310* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Nothing to brag about, lucky to survive it..

Cash it.... Next...

$310.00 $100.00 Win 12/18/17 8:30pm NFL Football 331 Atlanta Falcons -310* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

mtofell
    mtofell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4680

Nothing to brag about, lucky to survive it..

Cash it.... Next...
    Yikes.... yeah, that was close. I took the +7 and parlayed it with u49. Definitely, didn't need OT. That FG at the end sure started out looking like it had a chance.

2daBank

Dbanks I've noticed you seem upset lately when posting... You seem like a miserable prick lately... Good luck with that pal... I wish you the best...

Maybe you should give up gambling if you are losing your asssss.. It's starting to show and rear it's ugly head with you.. I don't remember you posting this kind of hate with every post anyways..
    Unlike you I post winning plays before hand in a thread fukkin clown. You don't know shit about me so stop spewing more trash, nobody else would say I'm angry. The problem you kid. You a lousy fukk and if we were face to face I would shut you up, since we not every time I see one your worthless post I'll let you know about it you pathetic piece of shit.

Nothing worse than the ignorant crap you post, straight coward. we both know your gutless ass wouldn't speak none the disgusting garbage you spew on here out loud in public.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-18-17 at 11:44 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Unlike you I post winning plays before hand in a thread fukkin clown. You don't know shit about me so stop spewing more trash, nobody else would say I'm angry. The problem you kid. You a lousy fukk and if we were face to face I would shut you up, since we not every time I see one your worthless post I'll let you know about it you pathetic piece of shit.
    Sorry for your loss.. You should tail my plays when I post them up Bankers.. Might help with your bad forum attitude...

I'm winning pal, business as usual.. Can't touch this.. Haters gonna hate...

2daBank

Sorry for your loss.. You should tail my plays when I post them up Bankers.. Might help with your bad forum attitude...

I'm winning pal, business as usual.. Can't touch this..
    Yea I care about some garbage NFL play. You a straight up coward. Go outside and spew your ignorant garbage, fukkin pussy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Yea I care about some garbage NFL play. You a straight up coward. Go outside and spew your ignorant garbage, fukkin pussy.
    ^^^^

2daBank

You think anyone buys you winning cause you post some tickets after the fact? Dumb bitch, none of us were born yesterday. Grow a pair of balls and post your plays before the fact every time, my NCAA hoops thread there to see everyday.

Ill take Pepsi challenge with some pathetic punk like you any day of the week. Start a thread, hit higher percent than me, loser leaves so I nor anyone else has to read any of your daily trash post. Man I'd beat the brakes off you in person you little f@ggit. You so cute online talking your disgusting racist garbage, posting your faggy little pictures. Nothing but a weak bitch.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 12-19-17 at 12:02 AM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^I'm not gonna get into it with you on SBR.... Not my style... I'm done with forum flame wars..

All your posts are negative though.. Get a life and smile once in a while pal you'll live longer.. Good luck...

2daBank

^^^I'm not gonna get into it with you on SBR.... Not my style... I'm done with forum flame wars..

All your posts are negative though.. Get a life and smile once in a while pal you'll live longer.. Good luck...
    Kill yourself lowlife pussy. If I heard you died a painful death I wouldn't stop smiling. Of course I don't anyways cause as with everything else you don't know shit bout me. I know lot bout you, it obvious, straight coward.

First 123 Last