Straight
    College Arkansas St Spread -3½ -108 for Game
    (ESPN) CAMELLIA BOWL @Crampton Bowl - Montgomery, AL
    Risk: $1,000.15To Win: $926.06
    Ticket #130110388-1

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

When i first seen the bowl game lines this was my favorite. You guys who need some cash for Christmas go with me on this one. Have all my betpoints on it too. Ark st has a great qb and can put up points at will, Middle tenn had been banged up all year and still have injuries. I will never say anything is a lock thats just stupid,but i really love this one fellas.good luck either way

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Dude your write-up for this game is so “vanilla”, but good luck on your play. Nice size bet, but I’m on the other side with this matchup.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Dude your write-up for this game is so “vanilla”, but good luck on your play. Nice size bet, but I’m on the other side with this matchup.
    I dont need to go into that much detail,just how i feel. Good luck buddy either way!

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

hope it works out clutchy
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave Chi_archie 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

They look like complete clowns out there. Better slam that second half action or something...

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    They look like complete clowns out there. Better slam that second half action or something...
    3 personal fouls lead to 2 tds, these fkin clowns are on the take. penetrate we need a big 2nd half

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Never liked this qb looks too nonchalant when throwing like a statue, good luck they need some quick scores, I wouldnt bought that hook anyway and if they win by 3 thatll hurt.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Never liked this qb looks too nonchalant when throwing like a statue, good luck they need some quick scores, I wouldnt bought that hook anyway and if they win by 3 thatll hurt.
    Yup i was thinking bout buying that hook i just thought they would kill em, i missed on this bad

Requiem
    Requiem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Mid Tenn wouldve been mine. Money line and it looks like it would've cashed nicely

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Was on Mid. Tenn. last year I n bowl against Hawaii, they sucked. Speedy RB would reel off 7 yards a pop every carry but coach obviously wanted to showcase his success n who was awful. They must have remembered last year and came to play yesterday.

Requiem

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Dec 16, 2017 4:36 pm PST
    Straight
    College Arkansas St Spread -3½ -108 for Game
    (ESPN) CAMELLIA BOWL @Crampton Bowl - Montgomery, AL
    Risk: $1,000.15To Win: $926.06
    Ticket #130110388-1
    What's your book?

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    What's your book?
    Heritage
    Points Awarded:

Requiem gave Clutchut12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Havnt bet or watched a bowl game yet., I did join one of those confidence point contest for some cash. I took mtsu but had nothing to do with matchups, just the motivational angle. Read quite a bit about how mtsu had lost bunch of bowls in a row all in island locals and was a lot of talk about how their fans were gonna travel and represent in a big way for this game after poor showings and no fan support understandably at the island bowls..

these early in the season shit bowls I think motivation is the most important thing to worry about much more than matchups. way I see it all the schools playing every bowl before xmas all pretty much equal in a mediocre way. The ones who motivated to be there and have practiced hard leading in are the ones who take the cake most the time..

something to consider with rest of your action this week, instead of looking at numbers do some reading and figure out who sounds like they jacked up to be there, have something to prove, etc etc.
    Points Awarded:

Clutchut12 gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Havnt bet or watched a bowl game yet., I did join one of those confidence point contest for some cash. I took mtsu but had nothing to do with matchups, just the motivational angle. Read quite a bit about how mtsu had lost bunch of bowls in a row all in island locals and was a lot of talk about how their fans were gonna travel and represent in a big way for this game after poor showings and no fan support understandably at the island bowls..

these early in the season shit bowls I think motivation is the most important thing to worry about much more than matchups. way I see it all the schools playing every bowl before xmas all pretty much equal in a mediocre way. The ones who motivated to be there and have practiced hard leading in are the ones who take the cake most the time..

something to consider with rest of your action this week, instead of looking at numbers do some reading and figure out who sounds like they jacked up to be there, have something to prove, etc etc.
    Which would explain why the dogs do so well in Pre-Christmas Bowl Games. Look at the upcoming La. Tech-SMU game. Tech had to win two straight just to get to this game. SMU had already locked down a bowl bid at the end of October, and finished the season on a 1-3 run, that win coming against Tulane. Another stat to look at is how these teams did on the road. La. Tech was 3-2 on the road, while SMU was 1-4.

Requiem

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Heritage
    Nice, mine too. They had a pretty good line on it