dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

For your entertainment here is an excerpt of a typical scamming tout message

I won't name names but it rhymes with lax salary:

"- There are 3 weeks remaining before the experimental stage ends and for the subscription stage to start on Jan 1st, 2018. The current early booking price of $300/month will go up to $350 starting tomorrow. Remaining unpaid invoices at $300/month will be cancelled tonight. As mentioned before, I plan to operate with a 500 client limit with $500/month price target. I expected to reach the target by now but the struggle over the last month is holding some. I still have almost 300 clients under the belt to start 2018 and that should go up once the experimental stage ends this year.

- As for the questions on money management, please not that I do not give advise on how my you should bet on each pick. I use suggested units beside each play to rate the play. I use a 2, 3, 4 and 5 unit suggestions. 2 and 3 units are basically same strength. I use 2 units for mostly even or better odds and most of baseball bets are 2 units because of the odd selection. 3 units are usually reserved for point spread odds and slight favorites. 4 units is suggestions are tier higher than 2 and 3 unit plays. 5 units are the highest where I play lot more than suggested units by betting the max limits at the book multiple times. However you use the information supplied is your responsibility.

- There were many questions regarding why I play certain teams repeatedly. My model shows profit/loss for certain teams for first quarter or half of season and this year I decided to experiment with it last month when hockey and basketball seasons started. I has not worked mainly because I didn't follow everything and I got unlucky with the teams i chose. The model showed good profit for fading Vegas during the first half the season, backing Boston in NBA for the 1st quarter of the season and following Arizona St, providence and elon during and fading bradley during non conference play in NCAAB. I went with vegas option because they are expansion team and as well as Providence and Elon since they are returning many starters. Proper way to do would have been following everything but I ended up choosing the worst. The options that I didn't take would have given be combined record of better than 70%. This is all a good experience and I am glad it happened before the subscription period. I also experimented with high volume and that didn't work well either. November and December are usually higher volume because of college basketball and cfb bowl games but this year it was lot more because of those extra things I added and the experiment with playing multiple plays a week in NFL since last month.

- My priority for subscribers is to make sure that they win every month. No experimental info will be used and the pick selection will be similar to before the 2nd week of November. This will result in less picks but its best since most of the followers seem to have trouble managing variance. I will update on tips posting schedule after Christmas."

What a scumbag, would love to smack him right in the face while he was spewing his bs

I subscribed to the emails to watch the train wreck. Guy has lost his ass since November and pretty much as soon as his picks were public. As soon as he strings together a few wins he starts in on his time release subscription BS. "The options that I didn't take would have given me combined record of better than 70%"

Everyone is laughing at you idiot, except for funnyb who is taking notes

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

"- There are 3 weeks remaining before the experimental stage ends and for the subscription stage to start on Jan 1st, 2018. The current early booking price of $300/month will go up to $350 starting tomorrow. Remaining unpaid invoices at $300/month will be cancelled tonight. As mentioned before, I plan to operate with a 500 client limit with $500/month price target. I expected to reach the target by now but the struggle over the last month is holding some. I still have almost 300 clients under the belt to start 2018 and that should go up once the experimental stage ends this year.

- As for the questions on money management, please not that I do not give advise on how my you should bet on each pick. I use suggested units beside each play to rate the play. I use a 2, 3, 4 and 5 unit suggestions. 2 and 3 units are basically same strength. I use 2 units for mostly even or better odds and most of baseball bets are 2 units because of the odd selection. 3 units are usually reserved for point spread odds and slight favorites. 4 units is suggestions are tier higher than 2 and 3 unit plays. 5 units are the highest where I play lot more than suggested units by betting the max limits at the book multiple times. However you use the information supplied is your responsibility.

- There were many questions regarding why I play certain teams repeatedly. My model shows profit/loss for certain teams for first quarter or half of season and this year I decided to experiment with it last month when hockey and basketball seasons started. I has not worked mainly because I didn't follow everything and I got unlucky with the teams i chose. The model showed good profit for fading Vegas during the first half the season, backing Boston in NBA for the 1st quarter of the season and following Arizona St, providence and elon during and fading bradley during non conference play in NCAAB. I went with vegas option because they are expansion team and as well as Providence and Elon since they are returning many starters. Proper way to do would have been following everything but I ended up choosing the worst. The options that I didn't take would have given be combined record of better than 70%. This is all a good experience and I am glad it happened before the subscription period. I also experimented with high volume and that didn't work well either. November and December are usually higher volume because of college basketball and cfb bowl games but this year it was lot more because of those extra things I added and the experiment with playing multiple plays a week in NFL since last month.

- My priority for subscribers is to make sure that they win every month. No experimental info will be used and the pick selection will be similar to before the 2nd week of November. This will result in less picks but its best since most of the followers seem to have trouble managing variance. I will update on tips posting schedule after Christmas."

What a scumbag, would love to smack him right in the face while he was spewing his bs

I subscribed to the emails to watch the train wreck. Guy has lost his ass since November and pretty much as soon as his picks were public. As soon as he strings together a few wins he starts in on his time release subscription BS. "The options that I didn't take would have given me combined record of better than 70%"

Regarding Funnyb are you ever going to lay off. And are you a bully

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Regarding Funnyb are you ever going to lay off.
    It's one thing to tell a lie. It's another thing to tell 1000 lies. Then it's another to personally attack someone who questions you about it. And then it's yet another thing to think it's funny after the fact when those lies may have adversely affected people. I'll lay off when I feel like it. Liars and thieves deserve to be bullied.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post

Even if the guy was taking in $350 per 500 clients... monthly.. that's around $175,000

I'd be happy with around 100k for the year doing this. This guy wants 175k a month?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

sounds like he was saying if he faded himself would won 70 pct sounds like he bet too many games and didnt do well and he will not give u the picks that would of won the 70 pct instead he will give u the shitty picks that lost this guy needs work on his selling ability , i dont get the whole tout thing why anybody would pay somebody for picks guess its like some guys have to pay for sex and some people can get for free

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Aren’t touts supposed to be the ultimate salesperson? This tout email is hard to even read I highly doubt he has even 25 paying customers., let alone 300

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

there may be hope for firedawg yet.....

he was braggin' about "ten retweets" recently

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

everyone loses

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

guy was an absolute beast in daily fantasy sites (DFS) for those of you not familiar. That's why he would have an instant following. Would love to know just how he was rigging his DFS scores, because it never quite seemed legit. He is trying to "tout" picks now because DFS sites have increased the rake dramatically, making it far less profitable for big whale volume players.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

oh and nobody needs to click "quote" on the whole writeup when it's all right here

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    everyone loses

Man I must be really lucky.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Man I must be really lucky.
    Piss off loser

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Piss off loser

Yeah, you’re right. I really enjoy pissing off losers.

You mad bro?