Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    You know moore got fired for not upholding the constitution
    For not taking the 10 commandments down out of his court-room? Or for not sanctioning same-sex marriage? Neither of those things is protected by the Constitution.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Exactly, bit different scenario with Moore stepping down..
    Plus, Moore's not going to step down after he wins. He's got the support of the people. Even the RNC, once they realized he was going to win and he wasn't going to backout of the race, started to support him again.

All the RINOs in the RNC are scared of the voting public. They know Steve Bannon's machine is going to primary out all of them if they don't get in line with what what the people have voted for.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    dilly dilly!!!!!!
    I forgot to mention Illegal immigration is way down now since Trump took office also.. That's huge where I live!!!!... Completely forgot to mention that..

Mexicans are thinking twice now about sneaking across.. That was all Trump!!! Obama just kept letting them walk in and then deporting them on our tax dollars.. A week later they'd come right back..

All the while Obama would take the credit for the large deportation numbers.. That was a total smoke screen...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-11-17 at 11:27 PM.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Chico you have became a full blown cuck I'm sorry bro but you have completely lost it lately man..where did you get that meme shareblue? You a member of media matters? Or are you just a old school neo con republican?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Trumps done more for our country and has kept more campaign promises than any other PRESIDENT since Ronald Reagan

The left is still fuming about Hillary's loss and that a PRESIDENT that cannot be bought or controlled is in Power.

George Soros has gathered the women to ask for a congressional hearing on Trumps Harrassment. Which is another fake news story and a waste of taxpayers money.
    The democrats are lost

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Plus, Moore's not going to step down after he wins. He's got the support of the people. Even the RNC, once they realized he was going to win and he wasn't going to backout of the race, started to support him again.

All the RINOs in the RNC are scared of the voting public. They know Steve Bannon's machine is going to primary out all of them if they don't get in line with what what the people have voted for.
    Yep plaza gets it..harry does as well.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Drain that swamp!! I like what Steve Bannon is trying to do.. It's a long shot though.. The well runs deep..

pilebuck13

MAGA THREAD tomorrow boys!!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🚂🚂

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

With that said, lets still meet in Medina Piler, get a coffee at the shop and talk crypto, freak out the locals, probably get arrested on suspicion of being drug dealers

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    With that said, lets still meet in Medina Piler, get a coffee at the shop and talk crypto, freak out the locals, probably get arrested on suspicion of being drug dealers
    We can set it up in working in Tacoma though 😔. The commute making me want to killmyself

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya, Tacoma is fine too, I've got a guy in Renton that I like to visit plus family in Lacey, so I could just make a day of it. Was just down there for the Garth Brooks concert

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Your missing the point plaz I realize that..but it put them in a moral position to go hard on the 30 years later allegations...see what I'm saying....they immediately politicized it then said well trump and Roy Moore...and we don't stand for that in our party...point being if Hillary was president he would have went NOWHERE
    I can agree with this. Yes I think they did push Franken out to gain the moral high ground. They sure as hell didn't do it for the right reason.

But the right reason is that none of these clowns should be in office. Not Franken, Moore, or Trump himself.

So tell me, does this revelation of yours make you feel better about supporting a guy that used his power to date 16 year old girls half his age?

Would he do the same from a more powerful seat in the Senate?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Well guys I guess the cons were right...gay activity will lead to the normalization of pedophilia.... cons you guys were right... I’m proud of you guys...

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I dont care about any of that, my comment was only in reference to your figures comment. You seem surprised that someone wouldnt side with Moore, Barkley is a lifelong republican by the way.
    No he isn't. However, he is vocally anti-Democrats on some policies.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Roy Moore will have this thing wrapped up before he has to bring his date back home for curfew tuesday

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Plaza23

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Well guys I guess the cons were right...gay activity will lead to the normalization of pedophilia.... cons you guys were right... I’m proud of you guys...
    Being attracted to HS girls is normal, unless you are gay.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

Just to be clear, assuming what you say about Hilary and Bill is true and what I say about Roy Moore is true

Are you implying that Hilary enabling her husband is the equivalent to Roy Moore sexually assaulting 14 year old girls???
    To look at both instances.

1. Paula Jones' case was settled out of court with Bill and Hills paying her a lot of monies. When Paula Jones first spoke out, Hillary made the comment that if you wave a dollar bill inside an Arkansas trailer park, you get Paula Jones. Said that in a public forum. Called Monica a crazy slut. In a public forum.

2. only lady who claimed to be 14-years-old in the accusations against Moore. She also has an unfortunate history of making 3 other allegations of the same nature against men. Her own mother shot down the part of the story that she had her own telephone in her room at that time. She also lived with her father in a different part of town so the corner she stated was right around the corner from where she lived wasn't correct.

3. The whole "banned from the Mall" was a lie. The manager of said Mall during that time period has spoken out and said he would have known if there was any problem and there wasn't.

4. Yearbook lady who cried at her press conference has admitted to altering the yearbook, which legally makes it a forgery. Sorry, that's the law - any alteration to an original document after the fact makes it that way. She also stated in her press conference that she had not seen him since that altercation in his car in the alley. And that turned out to be not true seeing as he was the judge for her divorce in the 90's.

5. One lady said he grabbed her butt as she and her mother were leaving his law office. She didn't say anything at the time to anyone, not even her mother. Turns out she and her mother were there at his office signing custody papers giving custody of her children to her mother. Now, it may just be me, but if my momma is taking custody away from me and her attorney grabs my butt, you all will know about it.

6. Several of the ladies just said that he asked them out. They were 16-17 years old at the time. He also asked their parents for permission to do so. As a teenager, I had a lot of men in their late 20s and early 30s hit on me.

7. A 20-year-old student from UA spoke out today that several months ago, she interviewed Mr. Moore and he took her hand and told her she was a pretty little thing. Nothing more than that but it made her sooooo uncomfortable that she felt she had to speak out today....months later.

So, in one case, you have a lot more truths behind the accusation. Clinton paid a settlement on a sexual harassment suit, which is how the world got to know about Monica. And Hillary publically insulted both women. The other side, you have some accusations but there is a lot there that can cause some doubt. A true pedophile would not have stopped. There would have been accusations from the 80s, 90s, and so forth. As someone who lives in Alabama, when the first one popped up last month, that was the first time I have ever heard anything like that about Roy Moore. And it seems to me, that the best time to have made that accusation would have been during the 10 Commandments issues or the gay marriage flap. But that is just my 2 cents.

Carry on.

chico2663

. The whole "banned from the Mall" was a lie. The manager of said Mall during that time period has spoken out and said he would have known if there was any problem and there wasn't.

There was 2 retired cops that stated they banned him from mall because he was preying (too strong word) on teen girls

chico2663

chico2663

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

BadNina
    I did troubles!!

I live here and have lived here. I have voted for people in both parties. In the immortal words of my beloved Willie Bee, both the elephants and donkeys lie.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    When Trump endorsed Moore it was over.

Dems have no one to blame but themselves. A moderate democrat wins this one going away. But nope, they throw in a far left guy who is against tax cuts, against border security, basically an obstructionist and they get blasted. Again.
    watch fox much? this guy wants to deport illegals,for gun ownership. only thing is he is for abortion.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    problem is he was doing this in the 70's . 1979 to be exact. Check out the facts my friend
    Leigh Corfman says she was 14 years old when an older man approached her outside a courtroom in Etowah County, Ala. She was sitting on a wooden bench with her mother, they both recall, when the man introduced himself as Roy Moore.It was early 1979 and Moore — now the Republican nominee in Alabama for a U.S. Senate seat — was a 32-year-old assistant district attorney. He struck up a conversation, Corfman and her mother say, and offered to watch the girl while her mother went inside for a child custody hearing.
    “He said, ‘Oh, you don’t want her to go in there and hear all that. I’ll stay out here with her,’ ” says Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71. “I thought, how nice for him to want to take care of my little girl

chico2663

As anyone should. Liberal policies are trash for everyone that isn't trash themselves. If you have a job in the private sector, you should never ever ever vote for a Liberal democrat. You want more $$$$ in your paycheck? You want to be able to buy more stuff that makes your life more enjoyable. Keep taxes low. Vote for GOP.

Now if you are either a government worker, or a welfare/medicaid parasite that doesn't work - then yeah vote for free stuff that the Liberals will promise you.

But in America, if you are a hard working person who has values, who doesn't want the abnormal/freakish to become "normalized", then use common sense and vote for Republicans.
    i guess you didn't see how much less you'll be making after the tax bill passes

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yeah you guys will make history by putting a known pedophile in the Senate. Oh joy a new REP low. You guys have no honor.
    democrats going to use the hell out of that if moore gets elected.
    G.o.p. Great old pedeo's
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I know what he is talking about. My wife has given birth to all black kids. Since we are both white I thought that maybe she had been cheating on me. That is when she explained to me that everyone's ancestor's originated in Africa and the babies just were a reflection of that heritage. I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn that!!!!!!
    this guy married a philippino chick. He runs out of money and has to go back to england to make money. 11 months later she gives birth and tells him that because of the heat they go 11 months. By the way the kid is darker than a milk dud. I thought he was going to take a bolo to me for laughing so hard.

chico2663

Just not sure why anyone would be proud that Moore is going to win, other than they think it makes "liberals" pissed off

Goes back to my previous posts about our current state of politics. Republicans simply voting for people to piss off "liberals", even though it's to the detriment of a group of people
    left can't lose. If jones wins it will show trump that people are tired of the clown show.(provided you have an i.q. over 50). If moore wins every dems will use this against the repubs in 2018 and 2020

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

left can't lose. If jones wins it will show trump that people are tired of the clown show.(provided you have an i.q. over 50). If moore wins every dems will use this against the repubs in 2018 and 2020
    Yea , yea was waiting on this very response
    It's a win win
    So that's why the Dems Super Pac is closing in on spending 5 million for a Senate Race in Alabama ? Who would have thought it being as "We win either way" hahaha
    Actually , getting so use to losing , trying to justify it now .
    This is Priceless

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Hmm gerrymandering...OK just looked it up; An excuse used by snowflakes for their historic losses in the elections from 2010(which by the way the Dems had won both chambers in '08 so gerrymandering was non existent) through 2018 and beyond.

So gerrymandering could affect house districts but how do you explain 38 Republican governors winning? Did they redraw the states? Lost the POTUS did they redraw the US?
    you have been told this story 3 times. Right now dems are 2-0 since trump. They usually are cyclical. They will be redistrict in 2020

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Dems had no problem electing and reelecting Ted Kennedy to the senate after Chappaquiddick

Dead girl and all
    her father work for one of our offices. After she died they were given an undisclosed amount of cash and he retired.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I thought Barkley supported Hillary.. Are you sure? Barkley and Kenny Smith I remember were agreeing on Liberal Democratic issues on the TNT Inside the NBA show before..

I'm not buying Barkley is a life time republican.. I disagree... Like I said he's going all out for Jones in this election.. He's even speaking publically for Jones tonight..

I think most Alabama republicans that don't like Moore just won't go out a vote.. I don't think they will completely flip parties like Barkley did if that life time Barkley republican claim is true..
    barkley thinking about running for gov under the r mantra

First ... 567891011 ... Last