RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Hahahaha!!!

No man. She is tired of being pregnant and having to deal with my rugrats.

She has no opportunity to cheat. I have four spies that are little greasers.
    yet only2 of 4 look like you

maybe you should reevaluate

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    yet only2 of 4 look like you

maybe you should reevaluate

Spitting images bro.

Wife has brown hair, brown eyes. Kids have blond hair blue eyes like me. They are all little grease lightnins bro.

I know you wish I was a loser hump like you, but sorry pal, I’m just not.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Name one.

Your supporting a Pedophile.

What policy?

So to be a winner, I have to make shit up. Pretend to have a high moral standard. Believe BS & claim victory when there is none.
    Roy Moore was never accused of being a pedophile until he reached the age of 70 ... one month before an election with national implications.

Never accused of jack squat, never had to fight off rumors. Not until election time - and the only hard evidence that's surfaced was forged. (yearbook w/autostamped sig)

So knock off w/ the 'supporting a pedophile', it's not supported by evidence or logic.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Roy Moore was never accused of being a pedophile until he reached the age of 70 ... one month before an election with national implications.

Never accused of jack squat, never had to fight off rumors. Not until election time - and the only hard evidence that's surfaced was forged. (yearbook w/autostamped sig)

So knock off w/ the 'supporting a pedophile', it's not supported by evidence or logic.
    Evidence and logic does not enter the liberal mind

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Could care less if Moore wins. Just want you clowns to own the fact that you support pedophiles.

khicks26

Already made you look the fool in the other thread. Should I do it again in here?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Roy was probably a perv back in the day.. Today not a chance.. Same with Trump probably.. Both are straight today... Bill Clinton was a perv and made a pretty good President.. John F Kennedy was perv too from what I have read..

People change as they grow older... Younger men with power abuse that power when it comes to women and what they expect to get away with.. Times are changing though now in regards to that...

maggiethebestdog

Spitting images bro.

Wife has brown hair, brown eyes. Kids have blond hair blue eyes like me. They are all little grease lightnins bro.

I know what he is talking about. My wife has given birth to all black kids. Since we are both white I thought that maybe she had been cheating on me. That is when she explained to me that everyone's ancestor's originated in Africa and the babies just were a reflection of that heritage. I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn that!!!!!!

khicks26

I know what he is talking about. My wife has given birth to all black kids. Since we are both white I thought that maybe she had been cheating on me. That is when she explained to me that everyone's ancestor's originated in Africa and the babies just were a reflection of that heritage. I can't tell you how relieved I was to learn that!!!!!!
    So your a cuck. Did she let you watch?

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Roy was probably a perv back in the day.. Today not a chance.. Same with Trump probably.. Both are straight today... Bill Clinton was a perv and made a pretty good President.. John F Kennedy was perv too from what I have read..

People change as they grow older... Younger men with power abuse that power when it comes to women and what they expect to get away with.. Times are changing though now in regards to that...

He was in his 30’s dude.

14 yr olds have looked like children to me for a really long time and I am 37.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

He was in his 30’s dude.

14 yr olds have looked like children to me for a really long time and I am 37.
    I know.. Still it was over 30 years ago if it happened.. People change... Hopefully he did.... He's gonna win...

Today I don't think Trump is grabbing Pussy unless it his his wife Melania , today I don't think old man Roy is stalking 14yr olds either.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Roy Moore was removed from the Bama Supreme Court twice because, as a judge, he refused to follow the law
    he's also a proven liar

I'm sure some of you will defend this conduct either by excusing it or bringing up what someone else did
    fact of the matter is that he's proven that he's not fit for public office

maggiethebestdog

So your a cuck. Did she let you watch?
    Watch what??? We were with each other all the time except for when she did volunteer work at the inner city outdoor basketball courts. I feel silly for even worrying about it at all.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    As anyone should. Liberal policies are trash for everyone that isn't trash themselves. If you have a job in the private sector, you should never ever ever vote for a Liberal democrat. You want more $$$$ in your paycheck? You want to be able to buy more stuff that makes your life more enjoyable. Keep taxes low. Vote for GOP.

Now if you are either a government worker, or a welfare/medicaid parasite that doesn't work - then yeah vote for free stuff that the Liberals will promise you.

But in America, if you are a hard working person who has values, who doesn't want the abnormal/freakish to become "normalized", then use common sense and vote for Republicans.
    Wow, just utterly clueless.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    Roy Moore was removed from the Bama Supreme Court twice because, as a judge, he refused to follow the law
    he's also a proven liar

I'm sure some of you will defend this conduct either by excusing it or bringing up what someone else did
    fact of the matter is that he's proven that he's not fit for public office
    He is fit to be a REP, not fit to be a human being.

RudyRuetigger

Spitting images bro.

being a democrat proves one of 3 things bro

khicks26

Watch what??? We were with each other all the time except for when she did volunteer work at the inner city outdoor basketball courts. I feel silly for even worrying about it at all.
    So no you didn't get to watch. Maybe she made a movie & it somewhere online. At least that way you can be a cuckold.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Democratic Liberals - want one world order, peace and unity which is impossible and dangerous in today's times.. Take care of everyone in the world at all costs..

Conservative Republicans - want to preserve America and it's way of life. Protect Americans.. Take care of working Americans only..

Build the wall!!!! I'm into preserving and protecting America.... MAGA!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-11-17 at 02:38 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Hopefully Trump gets whipped like he did in Virginia but Alabama has so many uneducated people.....it’s a gold mine for trump. Those are his base.

If you have more toes than teeth....you’re voting R

grease lightnin
    &

being a democrat proves one of 3 things bro

I am not a democrat, Rudy.

Why do you think I’m a democrat?

vitterd

I am not a democrat, Rudy.

Why do you think I’m a democrat?
    Because if you don’t get on your knees for trump and other alt right criminals....you are considered a left wing liberal.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Can't wait until tomorrow night.

Already practicing my laugh.

Vitty ole buddy you guys have lost 1100 seats since Obama was elected. The amazing part is those same dumb & uneducated voters you speak of once elected you guys. Maybe they are actually not the dumb ones?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Vitty ole buddy you guys have lost 1100 seats since Obama was elected. The amazing part is those same dumb & uneducated voters you speak of once elected you guys. Maybe they are actually not the dumb ones?
    Yeah you guys will make history by putting a known pedophile in the Senate. Oh joy a new REP low. You guys have no honor.

maggiethebestdog

Yeah you guys will make history by putting a known pedophile in the Senate. Oh joy a new REP low. You guys have no honor.
    A "known" pedophile. I must have missed the ONE SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that proves that. Facts aren't knicks thing.

khicks26

A "known" pedophile. I must have missed the ONE SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE that proves that. Facts aren't knicks thing.
    OK accused/known pedophile. By supporting this clown you guys don't have a shred of credibility.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

And you guys will be the party that couldn't of even beaten him. Makes me wonder who could you guys beat? Like a farm animal?

khicks26

And you guys will be the party that couldn't of even beaten him. Makes me wonder who could you guys beat? Like a farm animal?
    Again not a Dem. Nor do I care who wins in Bama. Just want you guys to admit you support a pedophile.

Then you can get off your high horse & we will know your not the party of Family Values. Nor is anything you clowns say worth a pile of shit. Not that it ever was.

vitterd

You don’t understand gerrymandering do you? You should check into that. It will tell you why that happened.

You’re happy about tomorrow? Either a pedophile is elected or you lose a seat in a state that is 80 percent red. Either way you lose.

khicks26

How many of you assholes were crying about Pizza Gate a few short months ago? Now your ready to put a Pedo in office. Could you guys sink any lower?

RudyRuetigger

How many of you assholes were crying about Pizza Gate a few short months ago? Now your ready to put a Pedo in office. Could you guys sink any lower?
    we haven't hit DEMOCRAT status if that is what you are wondering

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You don’t understand gerrymandering do you? You should check into that. It will tell you why that happened.

You’re happy about tomorrow? Either a pedophile is elected or you lose a seat in a state that is 80 percent red. Either way you lose.
    Nor do they understand Cross Check.

khicks26

we haven't hit DEMOCRAT status if that is what you are wondering
    Could care less about the Dems. Just want to know where's your Honor?

RudyRuetigger

Could care less about the Dems. Just want to know where's your Honor?
    check your wifes puzzy

that's where i usually stuff it

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Again not a Dem. Nor do I care who wins in Bama. Just want you guys to admit you support a pedophile.

Then you can get off your high horse & we will know your not the party of Family Values. Nor is anything you clowns say worth a pile of shit. Not that it ever was.
    So he has been convicted of Pedophilia?
    What happen to innocent unroll proven guilty
    So we are using the Media as the court of law here.
    And what's up with the forgery and bullshit media reporting

First 123456 ... Last