jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

LaVar Ball is a fool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nesn.com/2017/12/lavar-ball-explains-why-sons-liangelo-lamelo-will-play-overseas/amp/

“I don’t care. We’ll play in Africa, we’ll play on the moon,” LaVar Ball said Thursday night. “Both of them boys are out there ballin’. We’ll make a new movie, call it ‘Ball Jam.’ “

I don’t think anyone wants to see a movie called ball jam. I also don’t know why lakers would want all the ball family members on their team. I’d probably switch to become a clippers fan if I was a lakers fan....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol the interviewer is trying not to bust out laughing in lavar's face

BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 848

Lavar keeps saying we in everything like his no good scumbag ass has had any success bc of himself. Coat tail riding loser

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Nobody wants sticky fingers in the locker room. Surely he has stole before and from his teammates.

ChocMilk23
    Day to Day
    ChocMilk23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Ball Jam

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

His middle son wouldn't even start on a local YMCA team. The only person the kid can hang with is his fat ass clown dad in the back yard.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11806

I'm so glad we wont being hearing from that looney dad no mo. Take your kids out of the country and don't forget the one that plays for the Lakers. Doesn't he remind you of The orange man. They want all the attention. I AM GOD

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Well, at least his last name isn't rooster

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Ball Brothers going to play in lithuania haha

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...asketball-club

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I hope they fail so damn bad.

jeffchitown

Hahahhaha

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

nothing like going from driving fancy cars and living in cali than going to freezing lithuania to an almost bankrupt basketball team playing in the 2nd division

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    I hope they fail so damn bad.

They're off to a good start
    Last edited by Hman; 12-11-17 at 06:08 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Ball Brothers going to play in lithuania haha

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...asketball-club
    Whats funny about getting paid at 16 and it not coming from Mickey D's.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

His sons are not even college players they’re terrible it’s all propaganda try and make money and a salesman

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    It is more sad I guess than funny that his dad is okay with his son dropping out of high school his junior year. What a terrible parent.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    It is more sad I guess than funny that his dad is okay with his son dropping out of high school his junior year. What a terrible parent.
    I dont see anything sad about it, if I had to do it all over again I would have dropped out of high school at 16 and got my GED. High school did nothing but slow and dumb me down, I had to remove all the lies for truth. As Ive gotten older I see sports as pretty much a waste of time unless youre gonna earn a living from it, you learn things in sports that can help in life, but if youre playing beyond high school level and youre not good enough to earn a living with it then... The Ball's are gonna be making money from it, might not ever get to the NBA but thats ok, most dont, you can make hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions overseas.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

the middle and younger ball brothers aren't good enough to play in top level euro teams and big baller brand is going to fail who's going to buy shoes for kids playing on a lithuania b team and a kid in the nba who is the worst shooter in the league

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Reminds me of Richard Williams 20 years ago....not sure where the jury stands on that one now.....

jeffchitown

I dont see anything sad about it, if I had to do it all over again I would have dropped out of high school at 16 and got my GED. High school did nothing but slow and dumb me down, I had to remove all the lies for truth. As Ive gotten older I see sports as pretty much a waste of time unless youre gonna earn a living from it, you learn things in sports that can help in life, but if youre playing beyond high school level and youre not good enough to earn a living with it then... The Ball's are gonna be making money from it, might not ever get to the NBA but thats ok, most dont, you can make hundreds of thousands and sometimes millions overseas.
    Unless they actually make a career out of basketball he should be teaching his kids the importance of education. They should go to college and get an education unless they want to go to a trade school. Although he could have them run the business with no business degree. I see no problem with that lol! *sarcasm* Yet I guess we are talking about the same dad that didn’t teach his son to respect other people’s property.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

heard its gonna be a Lithiuanian league they are talking to right now

Guy needs to understand the owners of the team are some public persona guy like Mark Cuban that he can clown around or run his mouth on...

might be some dark organized crime muthafukers being the real money, and they can remove "problems" quietly and get it away with it.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

I wonder how long until shoplift gate part 2, only this time Trump won't be there to help ghetto dad out.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by ChocMilk23 View Post
    Ball Jam
    it is a little "easier on the ears" than "hate paste".....

as is "throat yogurt"

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Quote Originally Posted by jeffchitown View Post
    Unless they actually make a career out of basketball he should be teaching his kids the importance of education. They should go to college and get an education unless they want to go to a trade school. Although he could have them run the business with no business degree. I see no problem with that lol! *sarcasm* Yet I guess we are talking about the same dad that didn’t teach his son to respect other people’s property.
    An education is all well and good, but it would be nice if universities didn't force people to have to spend 2 years taking Gen Ed courses that they will never use after they leave in order to get a business or engineering degree. I felt like I got my money's worth when I took the degree specific courses, but fulfilling the "appreciation of the arts" requirement my freshmen year, for example, and a "humanities" course my sophomore year was the biggest waste of time I ever spent (which would've been better spent starting my career in the real world had I just spent 2 years taking the non-Gen Ed courses).

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

Lavar will eventually burn out. Lonzo will privately turn on his dad. Lavar will file bankruptcy within 10 years.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lavar stripped his middle son of a full ride scholarship.

The kid has zero chance at playing in the NBA, but could have gotten a free education. Big mouth Daddy says no to that.

Enjoy Lithuania, boys!

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

i guess you missed the fact they have had a history of not being able to pay players on time

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    An education is all well and good, but it would be nice if universities didn't force people to have to spend 2 years taking Gen Ed courses that they will never use after they leave in order to get a business or engineering degree. I felt like I got my money's worth when I took the degree specific courses, but fulfilling the "appreciation of the arts" requirement my freshmen year, for example, and a "humanities" course my sophomore year was the biggest waste of time I ever spent (which would've been better spent starting my career in the real world had I just spent 2 years taking the non-Gen Ed courses).
    To get you to stay there longer I suppose, more money, filler bs. Theyll say its to make you more well rounded, but we know they couldnt care less about any of that. I remember an engineering tech instructor trying to lure me into their program, I was so caught up in the look of a 4 yr degree, turns out he was right, they got the knowledge and the hands on experience in those two years while you dont get as much hands on with 4 yr degree other than a couple labs.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

neither kid makes it to the league. What a waste

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

To get you to stay there longer I suppose, more money, filler bs. Theyll say its to make you more well rounded, but we know they couldnt care less about any of that. I remember an engineering tech instructor trying to lure me into their program, I was so caught up in the look of a 4 yr degree, turns out he was right, they got the knowledge and the hands on experience in those two years while you dont get as much hands on with 4 yr degree other than a couple labs.
    It's why I would give advice when asked, to tell those considering college, to do their first two years at community college then transfer when they're ready to take the degree courses. It's much cheaper, so you can afford to take different courses if you're undecided to see what you like and you're not learning anything different what a 4 year college would teach you about Greek literature compared to CC if taking a Gen Ed. If you want to have the college experience, go do a weekend trip to the campuses you're considering during those two years and party and tour the campus. You'll get a taste of the experience and it'll also help give you an idea whether you really want to go to that school before paying a fortune and possibly regretting it their first semester.