Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Atlanta Hawks Are The Play Tonight

ATLANTA -4.5 over Orlando. These teams played 3 nights ago with Orlando winning at home. Quick turnaround favors the Hawks, who have rested since then. Orlando played last night, losing to Denver. They're banged up, and will lose again tonight.

NEW YORK KNICKS -3.5 over Chicago. The Bulls played well last night, winning in Charlotte. The trip home was a nightmare though as their plane was unable to leave Charlotte due to a snowstorm. They ended up having to spend the night there and just traveled back home to Chicago this afternoon. Bank on tired legs. Knicks romp.

BROOKLYN +2 against Miami. This game is being played in Mexico City. The Nets played there the other night, beating OKCity. They stayed in Mexico City for 3 days so they will have a huge advantage over Miami, who just flew in. 7500 feet of altitude will definitely favor the acclimated Nets.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    ATLANTA -4.5 over Orlando. These teams played 3 nights ago with Orlando winning at home. Quick turnaround favors the Hawks, who have rested since then. Orlando played last night, losing to Denver. They're banged up, and will lose again tonight.

NEW YORK KNICKS -3.5 over Chicago. The Bulls played well last night, winning in Charlotte. The trip home was a nightmare though as their plane was unable to leave Charlotte due to a snowstorm. They ended up having to spend the night there and just traveled back home to Chicago this afternoon. Bank on tired legs. Knicks romp.

BROOKLYN +2 against Miami. This game is being played in Mexico City. The Nets played there the other night, beating OKCity. They stayed in Mexico City for 3 days so they will have a huge advantage over Miami, who just flew in. 7500 feet of altitude will definitely favor the acclimated Nets.

As always, best of luck
    Harry
    Wow love your picks tailing!! Especially the bulls one

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2-1

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

I'll take it, JJ. I could make it 2-0 if you'll kindly tell me which game loses.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Good luck Harry. Always read your posts.

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

And now bulls cant miss rofl

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Well nets didn’t come through but hawks did so yay! But wtf bulls may be entering a winning streak... jaw drop may be time to hop on that train I mean they do have all players back maybe that is why

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Harry I told you take some time off

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i like it, harry....

edit: too bad it was f'n yesterday.....

ny v. atl tonight...

since i was in an nba parlay mood, i took the pelicans and pacers....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-10-17 at 11:55 AM.