jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

How Would You Grade This Teaser?

Say you have a 3 team teaser and 1 of the games is postponed. What are the options for the ticket?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I would imagine that it would drop to a 2 game teaser unless it is one of those "Super Teasers" that has a minimum requirement for the amount of games.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I would imagine that it would drop to a 2 game teaser unless it is one of those "Super Teasers" that has a minimum requirement for the amount of games.
    And what happens if both of the remaining games win?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

he just told you...it would be a 2-team, so it would be paid as a 2-team

but chances are you fukked up the rules/t&c so all replies will be moot

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    he just told you...it would be a 2-team, so it would be paid as a 2-team

but chances are you fukked up the rules/t&c so all replies will be moot
    I apologize for calling you retarded last week, now you can drop the grudge.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Did you play this at a book or all hypothetical?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Is it a "special" teaser where one push voids the entire bet?

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I apologize for calling you retarded last week, now you can drop the grudge.
    cute you think i remember

and i would've had the same reply to anyone, they're just usually guys that singed up 12-8-17 5 minutes ago that make these threads

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Is it a "special" teaser where one push voids the entire bet?
    Yes special teaser but I cant find rules where a postponement makes the bet at worse a loss, at best no action.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2486

it doesn't matter if it's a special teaser or not, the postponement of the game automatically makes it a two team teaser and the payout will be adjusted accordingly assuming the other two games win of'course....a cancellation or postponement is NOT the same thing as a push or a tie...well, then again, depending on which book your dealing with, it might behoove you to read the small, fine, print just in case!...

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    it doesn't matter if it's a special teaser or not, the postponement of the game automatically makes it a two team teaser and the payout will be adjusted accordingly assuming the other two games win of'course....a cancellation or postponement is NOT the same thing as a push or a tie...well, then again, depending on which book your dealing with, it might behoove you to read the small, fine, print just in case!...
    Thats what I thought and that all sounds logical but Bookmaker told me if both games left win then its no action, which makes no sense at all. I cant find rules saying what they told me.

reigle9

it might behoove you to read the small, fine, print just in case!...
    likely a book with 600% deposit bonus

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If it's a Special or "Super Teaser"(Like 10 points, 15 points, etc) They have a minimum requirement for games or events played or the entire teaser is voided.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If it's a Special or "Super Teaser"(Like 10 points, 15 points, etc) They have a minimum requirement for games or events played or the entire teaser is voided.
    yes, I see your point but at 5dimes it doesn't matter how many points you tease...the bare minimum is two teams...one of the very few books (probably the only one) that allows that...for example, their max teaser is 20 pts for football and a two teamer pays (-3,500)......at Heritage, you do indeed have to play a minimum requirement of games for the larger teasers.......weird but I guess it does indeed depend on which book you are using!...

Da Manster!

Thats what I thought and that all sounds logical but Bookmaker told me if both games left win then its no action, which makes no sense at all. I cant find rules saying what they told me.
    it doesn't make any sense to me either, bro...Hell, now that I think about it, all these years that I've played teasers this scenario has never happened to me before!......I've never had a situation in a teaser where the game got postponed or cancelled...straight wagers, yes...and the game was graded as a push....Jeez...I don't know what to tell you man...that is a very awkward situation...good luck and let us know what the final verdict was......if nothing else, just for future reference...

jtoler

it doesn't make any sense to me either, bro...Hell, now that I think about it, all these years that I've played teasers this scenario has never happened to me before!......I've never had a situation in a teaser where the game got postponed or cancelled...straight wagers, yes...and the game was graded as a push....Jeez...I don't know what to tell you man...that is a very awkward situation...good luck and let us know what the final verdict was......if nothing else, just for future reference...
    The final verdict will be me leaving. This is total strong arm robbery. Grading a postponement as a push so they can have leverage on a ticket as no action if it wins. So basically you cant win anything in that situation, only come out even. Thats total bs, not in their rules, they kept telling me cancelled is postponement, but that isnt the same and its not in their rules. Anyway this particular game is postponed and will be played tomorrow.
    Last edited by jtoler; 12-08-17 at 08:06 PM.

Hman

Boils down to what you played.

For example, 5dimes has options to play Ties Win, Ties Lose, or Ties Reduce on their teasers.
    Last edited by Hman; 12-08-17 at 08:10 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

For example, 5dimes has options to play Ties Win, Ties Lose, or Ties Reduce on their teasers.
    Serious? What does that have to do with anything.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post

Dude...pull your head out of your ass...this has nothing to do with the post.

Hman

Serious? What does that have to do with anything.

You're right. Missed the part about one being postponed.

Not the end if the world chill.