vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    you must completely annihilate these idiots with 100% proof for them give up the ghost. only then and then only will they abandon the battlefield. and often even though bloodied and near death they will still repeat the same lost argument. brooks and dwightie will argue a lost cause for fkin ever. they will repeat the same lies concerning a made up or BS post, when asked to prove it--nothing. However, when dwightie asks me to prove his lies I list a half dozen or more. A week later he asks again.

they have nothing my friends, absolutely nothing especially the twins dwightie and brooks. along with being the two dumbest on this forum they are incredibly dishonest. they have zero credibility even with many of the R's. I have some respect for some of the R's because they seldom lie or BS. Dwightie and brooks, nope not so much.
    I’ve notice brooks just makes the same shit up with every poster. He has exact same responses for the multiple posters that abuse him.

I always ask for his proof and he says post history but never shows anything. It’s very weird.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    I said I would kill myself. Lmao. Is that the same post where I said I work 9/5?? Lmao.

Poor Brooksy throwing a Hail Mary again
    lol learn to read moron!!!

again proving you can't keep track of anything for more than 2 posts.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Keep reading. We know you can't post there anymore psycho !!!

Says he wants to Buy the Forum and Fire the Mods

Like the guy has 2 cents. lol.
    Log back in under dlowilly now!! Asking for a credit card for a hundred bucks!! Lmfao.

Poor jt is dead broke.

Busted. Stop quoting posts....that always gets you caught.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol learn to read moron!!!

again proving you can't keep track of anything for more than 2 posts.
    It’s the same boring nonsense with every poster. Why do you think that 99 percent of forum ignores you? It’s not because you’re winning.

“I’m well respected here”—Brooks

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhh

brooks85

It’s the same boring nonsense with every poster. Why do you think that 99 percent of forum ignores you? It’s not because you’re winning.

“I’m well respected here”—Brooks

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhh
    was this supposed to be a response to the fact you can't read or keep track of anything for more than 2 posts?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11762

Jibby, brooks and two other ghost don’t like me. Oh no!!

Lmao. You asked me why trump was a disaster and I wrote you a list. You then ran away and went droning on with right wing nonsense.

What facts do you want? I have every answer for you. Ask me anything. I will await your brilliant insight.
    I didn't see the list.. Point to that post.. I can't find it..

Trump isn't a disaster and you are delusional.. Country is running very smoothly, economy booming, no wars.. Isis is almost gone, borders more secure. Inner city crime decreasing, no fires and rioting in the streets anymore since Trump took office.. Etc..

Again how has Trump been a disaster since he took office?.. Facts not opinions please..

vitterd

was this supposed to be a response to the fact you can't read or keep track of anything for more than 2 posts?
    I’m still waiting for the proof of me being told when I can go to lunch?

Did you just see dlowilly and JT315 get caught being the same person? Lmao. That’s your backup!!

brooks85

Did you just see dlowilly and JT315 get caught being the same person? Lmao. That’s your backup!!

try not being a pos for 5 seconds and address your own post history you scumbag

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13718

Now I'm dlowilly .

Keep sending those e mails Pinocchio .

vitterd

Did you post my needing permission for lunch yet? Waiting???

vitterd

Now I'm dlowilly .

Keep sending those e mails Pinocchio .
    Do you know antekeva? Mountain ?

brooks85

Did you post my needing permission for lunch yet? Waiting???

jt315

Do you know antekeva? Mountain ?
    You can make up all the ghosts names for me you want . All my posts are true and prove your pathetic reputation and all you have is lies as comebacks . Not a good look for you 2 cents .

vitterd

You can make up all the ghosts names for me you want . All my posts are true and prove your pathetic reputation and all you have is lies as comebacks . Not a good look for you 2 cents .
    You know that I know. You got busted again. Be a man and step forward with who and what you are.

Help Brooksy....he went all caps crazy now. He broke quicker than your boy acebb!! Lmao

jt315

You know that I know. You got busted again. Be a man and step forward with who and what you are.

Help Brooksy....he went all caps crazy now. He broke quicker than your boy acebb!! Lmao
    What I know is you threatened to buy the RX and fire the mods 2 cents.

vitterd

What I know is you threatened to buy the RX and fire the mods 2 cents.
    Actually buy it....and shut it down. Putting your hero’s out of job. You know they live with their parents right?

You are only here because of me. You only respond to me. And you do it under several names. Think about that.

jt315

Actually buy it....and shut it down. Putting your hero’s out of job. You know they live with their parents right?

You are only here because of me. You only respond to me. And you do it under several names. Think about that.
    You are only here because you've been booted from your other homes 2 cents.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I didn't see the list.. Point to that post.. I can't find it..

Trump isn't a disaster and you are delusional.. Country is running very smoothly, economy booming, no wars.. Isis is almost gone, borders more secure. Inner city crime decreasing, no fires and rioting in the streets anymore since Trump took office.. Etc..

Again how has Trump been a disaster since he took office?.. Facts not opinions please..
    I’m not sure which thread but it’s out there just look. Lakerboy was also involved with it....I responded with all facts.

If you can’t find it....I will. But make an attempt because it’s there. Brooks polluted every thread and I’m not sure which one it’s in.

vitterd

You are only here because you've been booted from your other homes 2 cents.
    But you’re following me. I’m not following you or any of your ghosts. Those are facts and that makes you my bitch.

Take your broke ass back to the graveyard or step forward with all your names.

I’m not one begging for members c redit cards like you and I have thousands of dollars bet and exchanged over the years with other posters. Facts kid. Facts.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

It’s a slow swamp drain

jt315

But you’re following me. I’m not following you or any of your ghosts. Those are facts and that makes you my bitch.

Take your broke ass back to the graveyard or step forward with all your names.

I’m not one begging for members c redit cards like you and I have thousands of dollars bet and exchanged over the years with other posters. Facts kid. Facts.
    I am exposing you with facts . All you got is .

vitterd

I am exposing you with facts . All you got is .
    You’ve exposed your obsession with me and love for far right mods. Did you notice those mods in question only ban liberals? They have wifebeaters, stalkers , racist all posting....and all alt righties but they ban liberals.

Go back there. It’s your type of place....all of your names type of place.

I will send you a lock of my hair if you want

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

This is beautiful. He was never going to quit.

So Democratic Senators who called for him to resign ... now asking him to stick around.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so now this pussy is gonna beg for his job back.....

wow.....

i will knock him the fuk out if i ever see him.....

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10564

When is someone gonna man up and tell these women to get over having their asses grabbed 20, 30, 40 years ago?

If you were raped, you should've went to the law. If you were gropped or talked dirty to you should've filed harassment
    charges.

If you didn't like it at the moment, how about opening your pie hole right then instead of waiting 40 years!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11600

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    When is someone gonna man up and tell these women to get over having their asses grabbed 20, 30, 40 years ago?
    Appears to apply to Roy Moore alone. His alleged transgressions were 40 years ago.

Allegations vs. everyone else is pretty much contained 0-10 years back.

That said, we're on the same page here. I personally don't give a fuk about 90% of the allegations if they were even true in the first place.

Ted Kennedy and Cosby crossed the line. The rest is just pretty much boorish behavior, could be taken into consideration but not punished.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

if frankengroper had the balls to grab my wife's ass like he did to some poor bitch/bastard combo, right in front of the goofy husband as the husband took the photo, he needs to be knocked the fuk out.....

I will do the honors if I ever run across this pathetic fuk..... don't care about any arrest or charges, it has to happen..... good thing for this prick that I'll probably never cross paths with him....

hopefully someone else feels the same way and will in fact come across him

(had to put those last two qualifiers in for the feds, so the deep state doesn't jack me up under the federal statute about imminent threats on public officials)..... they don't have time to bust hiliary or strzok or any of the fukkin' criminals right under their fukkin' noses, but would reach out to bust some schmuck like me given the chance to do so.....

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Brooksy just lies over and over again. Then claims to have proof and doesn’t. It’s really strange.

Dwightie is useless as well. Just a human Fox News talking point. No chance either them have friends or anything above 5th grade education
    you realize brooks85 is a movie star? He played warren in "something about Mary"

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i'll fill u in with all these clowns. Most are piss poor broke far right asshats. This Dlowlly asshole or whatever the fuk his name is couldn't even go pro(now i could give two shits who is pro or not) but this fuk wanted to borrow someones credit card on the site for the hundred lol. I don't wanna fuk up the story but i believe his mom wouldn't give him hers cause he ran her into debt lol. Imagine that. Billionaire views with a piss pocket book
    I call them empty pocket millionaires

brooks85

^the lying idiot consorting with lying idiots.

Do you know what trends are chico?

If you do, you must have noticed the trend that anyone respectable on this site knows you're a lying idiot who can't even read a % sign and the ONLY people who ever agree with you are other proven liars like vitter, thor and rkelly

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So did Al Franken quit and step down yet or did he change his mind and decide to stay on? My guess is he will go back on his word to retire.. Dude seems like a weasel to me...Many Democrats in the Senate are calculated liars...

Drain the swamp!!!

chico2663

^the lying idiot consorting with lying idiots.

the trend is if a little boy has his pants down. you are close by. trends
    Do you know what trends are chico?

If you do, you must have noticed the trend that anyone respectable on this site knows you're a lying idiot who can't even read a % sign and the ONLY people who ever agree with you are other proven liars like vitter, thor and rkelly
    trends if a little boy has his pants down....you are close by. trends

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    So did Al Franken quit and step down yet or did he change his mind and decide to stay on? My guess is he will go back on his word to retire.. Dude seems like a weasel to me...Many Democrats in the Senate are calculated liars...

Drain the swamp!!!
    jibby they all lie. that you want to make it one side shows you're delusional

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    trends if a little boy has his pants down....you are close by. trends
    you just proved you don't know what trends are with this post.

Trends happen over and over, trends are not something you make up in your head because you're desperate, stupid and too cowardly to address the fact you're a proven liar.

"going to the emergency room isn't healthcare." -Chico

LIAR

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jibby they all lie. that you want to make it one side shows you're delusional
    OH I know Chico, it goes for both sides.. Some republicans too.. I agree the swamp extends to both party's for sure...

I'd love to see all Senators be held more accountable for all their wrong doings. Like fired instead of asked to resign.....

First ... 56789 Last