2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    most ppl have no self control especially during a fast paced football play. every week you see ppl getting suspended for fights over minor things like getting shoved or being blocked away from the play. they cant even stop from blocking ppl in the back that they chased all the way down the field during punts even if they arent in the play. its just instinctual for a lot of players.
    Oh no doubt,, I'm much more under control in my older wiser years but totally understand, when I was a youngster I could get set off and wouldn't even realize what I was doing till after the fact.. especially if I was on a cycle of which I'm sure many of these dudes are!!

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

It was a great block. I don't understand what they called the penalty on? I get the taunting penalty, but unnecessary roughness? It's FUKKING FOOTBALL YOU PU$$IES!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8468

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    It was a great block. I don't understand what they called the penalty on? [/B]I get the taunting penalty, but unnecessary roughness? It's FUKKING FOOTBALL YOU PU$$IES!
    seriously?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    It was a great block. I don't understand what they called the penalty on? I get the taunting penalty, but unnecessary roughness? It's FUKKING FOOTBALL YOU PU$$IES!
    They made crack backs illegal years ago I believe, around time they told espn to ax the "jacked up" segment and they started killing the sport.. I tend to agree with you and this is why football isn't nearly as interesting to me anymore but is what it is, they gonna flag a guy every time for that block now days.

Remember it football in name only now. 2 hand touch would be more accurate description.

First 12