1. #71
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    So angry wow.

    They have free counseling at the NYFD? Think you might have PTSD from posting too much.

  2. #72
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,115
    Betpoints: 2750

    wait

    did direfrawg forget the original announcement while seething in anger?

    what's up?

  3. #73
    PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-08
    Posts: 36,588

    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    In on what ever this is all about ..


    Dogs are very intelligent!!

    But their loyalty to their master holds their true potential back....

    Ever here the saying "a dog is only smart as his master"?

  4. #74
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    Dawgie u mad bro?

    Yea u mad

  5. #75
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    wait

    did direfrawg forget the original announcement while seething in anger?

    what's up?
    Chi Chi
    Itís coming
    Nothing to do with a play
    All these clowns are clueless
    As Iím sure you know

  6. #76
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    So angry wow.

    They have free counseling at the NYFD? Think you might have PTSD from posting too much.
    Your showing your ignorance

    Keep posting

  7. #77
    Auto Donk
    dante is worse than biden....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,475
    Betpoints: 6677

    want to set this wannabe tout off, just bust his balls.....

    hey fukhead, if it would make a difference to your dumbass, I'd give you the name of my buddy (and client) who works with HFD and bury your ass, humiliate you publicly, and then come beat the fukkin shit out of you just for good measure....

    you'd finally get to realize yoiur fukkin' gay-ass fantasy dream of having one of those heavy brass nozzels shoved straight up your fukkin' ass, punk!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-05-17 at 06:59 PM.

  8. #78
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    want to set this wannabe tout off, just bust his balls.....

    hey fukhead, if it would make a difference to your dumbass, I'd give you the name of my buddy (and client) who works with HFD and bury your ass, humiliate you publicly, and then come beat the fukkin shit out of you just for good measure....

    you'd finally get to realize yoiur fukkin' fantasy dream of having one of those heavy brass nozzels shoved straight up you fukkin' ass, punk!
    Here comes jr
    Iím no tout
    Iím a real gambler
    You should try it sometime
    You want your head kicked in?

    Come at me like you did JJ
    Show up within 200 miles of my location
    Iíll drop you in 10 seconds you idiot

  9. #79
    Auto Donk
    dante is worse than biden....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,475
    Betpoints: 6677

    where you at, Tout Boy?

    It ain't nuthin' for me to whoop a fireman's ass......

  10. #80
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    where you at, Tout Boy?
    You donít know?
    You fukkin fool
    Iíve been busy the last week moving
    I come back to all these attackís
    Iím in Savanah big head
    Bring your worthless ass

  11. #81
    Auto Donk
    dante is worse than biden....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,475
    Betpoints: 6677

    why the fuk would I have a clue where some wanna be tout is moving to, Tout Boy?

    How bigga boy are ya?

  12. #82
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,115
    Betpoints: 2750

    beyond triggered

  13. #83
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    beyond triggered
    Not at all
    Laughing the entire time

    Cmon bro lol

  14. #84
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 83,700
    Betpoints: 8457

    Wow, this thread took off.

  15. #85
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Wow, this thread took off.
    Lol
    Iím the grease that moves the wheel

    POY
    Coming up

  16. #86
    Auto Donk
    dante is worse than biden....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,475
    Betpoints: 6677


  17. #87
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Didnít watch
    Drinking millers

  18. #88
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    beyond triggered
    as triggered as my dog when the aeropost guy arrives.... amazing!!!

  19. #89
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Didn’t watch
    Drinking millers
    You drink PBR hipster -- dont you fukkin deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:31 PM.

  20. #90
    JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-10-09
    Posts: 78,793
    Betpoints: 7438

    Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

    Dogs are very intelligent!!

    But their loyalty to their master holds their true potential back....

    Ever here the saying "a dog is only smart as his master"?
    Love dogs and they do take the personality of their owners..

    Need to get one.. Grew up with 3.. Dogs are loyal, unconditional love.. Dogs bark though in the middle of the night and shed.. That pisses me off.. Here in the city you gotta pick up the dog crap in a plastic paper bag too.. That's not fun either..

    I do like dogs and will get one soon though.. They are the best.. I will train the dog, it will never leave my side... Those are the best dogs when you put the time into them.. Bring them with you where ever you go.. You will have loyal buddy for life that will stick with you...

    Hurts like hell when they die too.. Life expectancy to short... ..

    Points Awarded:

    KVB gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    Clutchut12 gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    canepole gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  21. #91
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    You drink PBR hipster -- dont you fukkin deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go pro
    Come back
    Post in my thread
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:31 PM.

  22. #92
    JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-11-11
    Posts: 27,013
    Betpoints: 50393

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    the rudy/firedawg strokefest is over? thank god

    Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I thought the announcement was they were moving in together. Now it could be anything.

  23. #93
    Auto Donk
    dante is worse than biden....
    Auto Donk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-03-13
    Posts: 43,475
    Betpoints: 6677

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    You drink PBR hipster -- dont you fukkin deny it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tout Boy a --?

    not surprised..... this image probably a close resemblence....




    dawgy in the Fireman's Calendar,
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:33 PM.

  24. #94
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post



    Rudy is a loser
    I came back and tried to coax him along
    He canít stay sober long enough to wipe his own ass
    I basically gave him all all my dumb points to let him keep losing parlays
    Guys hopeless

  25. #95
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Tout Boy a --?

    not surprised..... this image probably a close resemblence....




    dawgy in the Fireman's Calendar,
    Your on notice
    200 miles of my location
    I’m coming to rip your head off
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:33 PM.

  26. #96
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Go pro
    Come back
    Post in my thread
    weak sauce

    fireman
    been through the wars


    "IM A REAL GAMBLER!"

  27. #97
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    weak sauce

    fireman
    been through the wars


    "IM A REAL GAMBLER!"
    This from the guy who was banned for stiffing lololololo

  28. #98
    Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-22-08
    Posts: 63,115
    Betpoints: 2750

    hard watching broke back sbr mountain crumble

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy’s like an untamed stallion
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Nothing gets by Rudy
    NOTHING
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy is light years ahead of most
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy will spike this and silence the haters
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Sorry pal
    Off duty
    Drinking games with Rudy via skipe
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Did I win?
    Rudy!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy how did you know?
    You catch everything
    Rudy I need a 1st 1/2 hoop play to make my blood flow
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy we did it!
    Rudy I need more
    That was a run!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Rudy, as I stated before is as sharp as they come
    Guys can’t read between the lines here
    Gl greaser
    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    I’ll shove all in with Rudy all day every day

    I do not care
    Game not over
    We gamble
    Last edited by Chi_archie; 12-05-17 at 07:32 PM.

  29. #99
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 13,060

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    This from the guy who was banned for stiffing lololololo
    Wrong, never stiffed anybody... was banned cause I killed TGF according to the biggest -- in the forums ALIVE, BBB. After several death threats on both sides, ugly family mentioning, info hunt and exposure... the hammer was dropped... funny thing is he resigned cause he couldnt stand me anymore... but he asked for forgiveness after the hard liquor was depleted and asked for his job back and so... I was gone cause the forum itself has zero integrity and balance in their decisions...

    But keep up making stories...

    And I never stiffed no one... I am paying Brick some $$$ out of goodwill, is not even a debt, a loan or a bet... guy said "im not sweating it man, send it after 2018 and I might send it back, dont know yet"...

    You think someone I stiffed would offer to send it back? You are clueless

    Fake firemen, fake gambler, tout wannabe, fake dikk, fake balls, probably drink fake chinese beer too.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:37 PM.

  30. #100
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Chi is Rudy
    I hope you all can read lol

  31. #101
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Wrong, never stiffed anybody... was banned cause I killed TGF according to the biggest -- in the forums ALIVE, BBB. After several death threats on both sides, ugly family mentioning, info hunt and exposure... the hammer was dropped... funny thing is he resigned cause he couldnt stand me anymore... but he asked for forgiveness after the hard liquor was depleted and asked for his job back and so... I was gone cause the forum itself has zero integrity and balance in their decisions...

    But keep up making stories...

    And I never stiffed no one... I am paying Brick some $$$ out of goodwill, is not even a debt, a loan or a bet... guy said "im not sweating it man, send it after 2018 and I might send it back, dont know yet"...

    You think someone I stiffed would offer to send it back? You are clueless

    Fake firemen, fake gambler, tout wannabe, fake dikk, fake balls, probably drink fake chinese beer too.
    Your pathetic
    Stiff loser
    Go back to the cess pool lol
    Last edited by shari91; 12-06-17 at 04:37 PM.

  32. #102
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    hard watching broke back sbr mountain crumble
    How many handles ya got bruh?
    How bout I drive up to Athens and break you lol

    Asshat

  33. #103
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 19,068
    Betpoints: 26332

    Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Chi is Rudy
    I hope you all can read lol
    Is that the news dog?

  34. #104
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,403
    Betpoints: 4805

    Dawg all good man? Any plays tonight?

  35. #105
    firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-08-08
    Posts: 39,214
    Betpoints: 910

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Dawg all good man? Any plays tonight?
    Just got done with move
    Exhausted
    Back on shift tmrw

    Not fun bro

First 123456 ... Last
Top