1. #1
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Who would be favored by vegas

    Ohio St or Bama? Nuetral field. Ohio St -6

  2. #2
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 14,760
    Betpoints: 1658

    LOL

    That would be Bama -7.5 / -10.5

    What did OSU do to that high school Wisconsin team that made you want to favor them?

    Barrett sucks

  3. #3
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    LOL

    That would be Bama -7.5 / -10.5

    What did OSU do to that high school Wisconsin team that made you want to favor them?

    Barrett sucks
    Barrett's backup is probably better.

  4. #4
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Bama would lose to Wisconsin

  5. #5
    Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-17-15
    Posts: 5,143
    Betpoints: 1322

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Bama would lose to Wisconsin
    LmaoCome on man your past 2 Playoff Teams
    Ohio State lost 31-0
    Michigan State lost 38-0
    And you're arguing Wisconsin would beat Alabama
    Priceless

  6. #6
    PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-10-17
    Posts: 909
    Betpoints: 77

  7. #7
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Yes. Bama can't stop the run. New year. Different outcomes. U can't tell me Bama's nearly as good as they have been in past years. Not even close

  8. #8
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    LOL. U guys are good.

  9. #9
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    OK. I'd take Ohio St. +3

  10. #10
    PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-10-17
    Posts: 909
    Betpoints: 77

    Why because they lost to Auburn?? lol Auburn is the best team in the country this year there schedule was too much and caught up to them especially with the injury to there RB for the last UG game i mean here's who Auburn played last 4 weeks #1 UG, ULM, #1 Alabma,#6 UG, I mean give me a break that's gonna take a tool on any team i dont care who you are and it clearly did. Bama lost to Auburn on the road by 12 give me a break OSU lost by 31!!! to IOWA.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Yes. Bama can't stop the run. New year. Different outcomes. U can't tell me Bama's nearly as good as they have been in past years. Not even close

  11. #11
    hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-06
    Posts: 3,983
    Betpoints: 8713

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    Why because they lost to Auburn?? lol Auburn is the best team in the country this year there schedule was too much and caught up to them especially with the injury to there RB for the last UG game i mean here's who Auburn played last 4 weeks #1 UG, ULM, #1 Alabma,#6 UG, I mean give me a break that's gonna take a tool on any team i dont care who you are and it clearly did. Bama lost to Auburn on the road by 12 give me a break OSU lost by 31!!! to IOWA.
    We need a Play in game and get this sht settled.

  12. #12
    Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-26-08
    Posts: 4,812
    Betpoints: 12872

    Pick 'em.

  13. #13
    unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-27-08
    Posts: 27,141
    Betpoints: 73

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Bama would lose to Wisconsin
    Cut the shit, Wisconsin probably wouldn't have even had a total of 50 yards of offense vs Bama. Bama would have stuffed the rush and sacked that pile of shit QB about 12 times. They would have routed Wiskey 50-3. If Barrett could throw a fukin football OSU would have been up 21+ because he had 8 to 10 seconds to throw every pass and he had wide open receivers running free down the field.

  14. #14
    RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-18-12
    Posts: 17,374
    Betpoints: 18302

    Is this thread a joke?

  15. #15
    Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-30-05
    Posts: 58,074
    Betpoints: 36

    depends

    a healthy fully loaded Ala defense ???

  16. #16
    MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-06-16
    Posts: 4,078
    Betpoints: 114

    OSU wouldn't be favored. Are you serious?

  17. #17
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    do you guys not understand how spreads are set? you don't really have to make wild guesses, just look at the pr's and factor in who the public would be on

    pr's say a pick and people love betting bama, ta da -3

  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 394,888

    Alabama -3

  19. #19
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,052
    Betpoints: 7023

    Big 10 the most overrated conference.

  20. #20
    mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-11
    Posts: 2,892
    Betpoints: 3055

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Is this thread a joke?
    no, just more bad takes from retards who are allowed to post freely....you know, 95% of threads on here lol

  21. #21
    dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 924
    Betpoints: 9371

    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    do you guys not understand how spreads are set? you don't really have to make wild guesses, just look at the pr's and factor in who the public would be on

    pr's say a pick and people love betting bama, ta da -3
    Most people have no clue how a line is set. Bama would be a 7.5-8.5 point favorite over OSU. Why? Because you're never gonna get Bama at a short number like my -3 because Bama will lose. Vegas knows the public loves household names.

  22. #22
    RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-24-10
    Posts: 65,214
    Betpoints: 43

    hawk you are as dumb as they come bro

  23. #23
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Most people have no clue how a line is set. Bama would be a 7.5-8.5 point favorite over OSU. Why? Because you're never gonna get Bama at a short number like my -3 because Bama will lose. Vegas knows the public loves household names.
    what? everything you just said is stupid

  24. #24
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Nothing easier than spotting a homer

  25. #25
    grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 16,021
    Betpoints: 2571

    Quote Originally Posted by hawk 5 View Post
    Barrett's backup is probably better.
    Only decent post you made in this thread

  26. #26
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,951
    Betpoints: 4150

    You have it flip-flopped, Bama would be -6 over Ohio State, -10.5 over Wisconsin

  27. #27
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Only decent post you made in this thread
    he's probably the best qb urban has recruited, but i have faith 10 year out of date system will fukk him up

    edit - since tebow, i forget words from time to time ha

  28. #28
    secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-10
    Posts: 14,907
    Betpoints: 44

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You have it flip-flopped, Bama would be -6 over Ohio State, -10.5 over Wisconsin
    The theoretical spread was already revealed on ESPN before the final 4 were revealed. Ohio State was favored over every team INCLUDING bama (-1). Bama was favored by 6 or more+ over everyone else. It was on ESPN prior to the final show if I recall, but it may have been during before the reveal as part of the resume bs.

    You can see that spread wasn't reality though as they opened at pickem and were pushed up, although favored in the playoffs.

    Anyway, spread came from offshore to gawk at during pre selection show. Review the tapes--its there.

    -stash
    Last edited by secretstash; 12-05-17 at 05:13 PM.

  29. #29
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    i've never hated a post more

  30. #30
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,951
    Betpoints: 4150

    Quote Originally Posted by secretstash View Post
    The theoretical spread was already revealed on ESPN before the final 4 were revealed. Ohio State was favored over every team INCLUDING bama (-1). Bama was favored by 6 or more+ over everyone else. It was on ESPN prior to the final show if I recall, but it may have been during before the reveal as part of the resume bs.

    You can see that spread wasn't reality though as they opened at pickem and were pushed up, although favored in the playoffs.

    Anyway, spread came from offshore to gawk at during pre selection show. Review the tapes--its there.

    -stash
    Whoever made those spreads for ESPN is clueless, spreads I posted above are closer to reality. No way Ohio State would be favored over Bama when Tide are favored over Clemson.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

  31. #31
    reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 17,890
    Betpoints: 89

    it's -3, end of story

    idc what know it alls think

  32. #32
    Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-04-17
    Posts: 21,454
    Betpoints: 1209

    Alabama would be favored.

    And they would win.

  33. #33
    LT Profits
    VIP Moderator
    LT Profits's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 10-27-06
    Posts: 90,951
    Betpoints: 4150

    Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    it's -3, end of story

    idc what know it alls think
    HAS to be higher, Bama may end up being a soft 3 over Clemson. And Clemson would be around -4 over Ohio State.

  34. #34
    bonusguy
    bonusguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-25-17
    Posts: 1,786
    Betpoints: 1445

    Bama -5 over OSU

    and as jjgold said they would win and they would

  35. #35
    TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-14-07
    Posts: 28,035
    Betpoints: 20966

    Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post

    Whoever made those spreads for ESPN is clueless, spreads I posted above are closer to reality. No way Ohio State would be favored over Bama when Tide are favored over Clemson.
    I tend to agree that it would be a near pick em game. If Vegas wanted to say Bama -3, -4, -4.5

    I'd be taking Ohio State all day + the points. Just an opinion.

12 Last
Top