RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm down 3G's today in horrible fashion. I had a huge live bet and 2nd half bet on FAU and they fukked up the 2nd half. FAU player drops the ball as he was crossing the goal line which would have at least given me a push, started the barrage. I then had memphis +5 and ML and they fukk up at regulation and overtime. I then hammered Auburn like a fukking square. They score on the first possession and I live bet more money on them.

I'm about to pound Ohio State, so Wisky must be the play. Fuk
    I'm pretty happy about that

a democrat in florida buried is good news to me

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    relax

shouldn't you be focused on duke?

surely not ncaafb

let the pros handle ncaafb

THANKS
    Well I was told by fire dawg and krk I was basically crazy last week after Alabama lost that bama, Clemson, Georgia and Oklahoma would be in the playoffs and Oklahoma would win it all vs bama. Both Georgia and Clemson are one and done. I’m very rarely wrong this time of the year

goduke

I'm down 3G's today in horrible fashion. I had a huge live bet and 2nd half bet on FAU and they fukked up the 2nd half. FAU player drops the ball as he was crossing the goal line which would have at least given me a push, started the barrage. I then had memphis +5 and ML and they fukk up at regulation and overtime. I then hammered Auburn like a fukking square. They score on the first possession and I live bet more money on them.

Nah you’re good take Ohio State

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

I'm pretty happy about that
    a democrat in florida buried is good news to me
    Neither Dem or Rep and no longer in Florida. But BOL to you on all your bets. I ain't hating.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I saw that FAU guy drop the ball walking into the end zone.

He should have his scholarship revoked.

I don't understand how anyone ever does that. And it happens all the time.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Nah you’re good take Ohio State
    I just bet a little as I'm gun shy. I'm not sure Barrett won't play like shit if he's gimpy. I think OSU should be very motivated right now as this a great scenario for them to slip in the playoff and I can see Urban running up the score to impress the committee.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

We've all been there, Mac.

Thoughts and prayers.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

I would live bet Ohio whisky game don't trust Barrett knee

RudyRuetigger

who won?

goduke

I just bet a little as I'm gun shy. I'm not sure Barrett won't play like shit if he's gimpy. I think OSU should be very motivated right now as this a great scenario for them to slip in the playoff and I can see Urban running up the score to impress the committee.
    I think the backup will be ok if he gets put in the situation. You can always bet live after watching a little too

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Georgia coach crying tears only a man that knows he's about to get a ton of booster money would cry

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I saw that FAU guy drop the ball walking into the end zone.
    He should have his scholarship revoked.
    I don't understand how anyone ever does that. And it happens all the time.
    Giant - I didn't even see him drop the ball initially. I was blowing a sigh of relief when he scored and they're about to line up to kick the XP. Next thing I know, they're reviewing it. You have got to be fukking kidding me. How do these guys do this stupid shit over and over and over again? I don't understand it. Put the ball over the damn goal line.

Then what even pissed me off more was when they played defense, it was 4th and 23, and the FAU DB intercepts the ball 50 yards down field near their goal line instead of just batting the ball down and getting the ball back into North Texas territory. WTF are you thinking guys? Bat that shit down but no, they just want to be selfish. It's all about them and not the team. Back in the day we would have to run stairs until we puked doing dumb shit. Now, they give them a fukking turnover chain.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    We've all been there, Mac.
    Thoughts and prayers.
    I just have to laugh. Haha. Everything that can go wrong has this week. I was trying to buy some BTC when it dipped to $9,100. Every fukking wallet I have went to shit. I couldn't even buy it. The charts were all over the place. Several sites just cashed, others were haywire. It's down to 9100 but several wallets had it like 9400, wtf? I'm not paying that high juice. Now of course it's back up to $11,000

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Wish Mark Richt the best. but Kirby best thing to happen to UGA since Herschel. Within 2 years earned a no. 1 ranking and then a playoff berth. How you get the most out of great athletes. great hire.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    Wish Mark Richt the best. but Kirby best thing to happen to UGA since Herschel. Within 2 years earned a no. 1 ranking and then a playoff berth. How you get the most out of great athletes. great hire.
    i have a ton of history with richt

i wish he would've done it

but i am fukkin PUMPED

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    it's up there

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

i have a ton of history with richt

i wish he would've done it

but i am fukkin PUMPED
    Kirb stomped

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I just have to laugh. Haha. Everything that can go wrong has this week. I was trying to buy some BTC when it dipped to $9,100. Every fukking wallet I have went to shit. I couldn't even buy it. The charts were all over the place. Several sites just cashed, others were haywire. It's down to 9100 but several wallets had it like 9400, wtf? I'm not paying that high juice. Now of course it's back up to $11,000
    At least your Gators have a coach who isn’t a butter toothed shark humper

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not worried about mullen unless Jacob Eason goes there, which i have to admit would be great for football. And i really can't imagine why he wouldn't want to. Close. still in SEC. chance to be a hero and get revenge.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Jacob Eason isn’t Mullen’s type. Zero chance UGA doesn’t block that too

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Eason is gonna be everyone's type lol. I just remember the opener when Fromm came in. He is a different animal. Fields won't play until '21. Danielson recognized his passing ability which i have never seen from a true freshmen. not to mention awareness. I'm not sure the rules of blocking transfers. And i almost think Kirby would be understanding as he lost his job to injury.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom View Post
    I think Eason is gonna be everyone's type lol. I just remember the opener when Fromm came in. He is a different animal. Fields won't play until '21. Danielson recognized his passing ability which i have never seen from a true freshmen. not to mention awareness. I'm not sure the rules of blocking transfers. And i almost think Kirby would be understanding as he lost his job to injury.
    Fields & Fromm will split time as soon as next year. It will be like Greene & Shockley. There is no chance UGA releases him to transfer to Florida. That’s the last place in the country they’ll let him go. He will be a junior next year. It’s possible he decides to go to an eastern Washington or even stays next season and then graduate transfers. He ain’t going to Florida, Tennessee, or Carolina. Those days are over

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY

First ... 4567