stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

An NFL player seduces your wife, so what do you do?

This guy sues https://www.maxim.com/sports/fletche...-woman-2017-12. I kind of like his style actually, hit him in the wallet - the only place you can.

She is crazy hot.

"I want to get you pregnant,"

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

You cut all ties with the bitch, then about a year later you put a bullet in her head.

Game over.

stevek173

Lol, that's one approach.

I read in another article that her husband told her to block Cox on Snapchat, so she turned around and blocked HIM instead.

This bitch is cold.
    Last edited by stevek173; 12-02-17 at 08:19 AM.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Lol, that's one approach.

I read in another article that her husband told her to block Cox on Snapchat, so she turned around and blocked HIM instead.

This bitch is cold.
    So it turned into a reversed cox block.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and bigtymer56

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Lawsuite

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Chick is hot. But if she was my wife that be deal breaker. I could never follow a 300 pound guy like him. Would seem like a hot dog down a hallway
    Points Awarded:

survive gave baseballstud 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

This will not end well for girl
    Will have kid and he will disappear like they all do and then get next chick pregnant and again and again

Eventually his whole check goes to support of all his kids

END RESULT BROKE

stevek173

animals, coach

just animals

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

I'm surprised the guy hasn't committed suicide.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Well...this is a long island ny story unlike any other. Nassau County police officer was questioned yesterday as a prime suspect in the death of an off-duty Suffolk County narcotics detective who was killed last week in a car bombing outside his home in North Patchogue, L.I., a law-enforcement official said.

The official, who requested anonymity, would not give details about the questioning. He said that investigators had not completely ruled out their original suspicion that revenge by drug dealers was the motive for the killing of the 41-year-old undercover detective, Dennis Wustenhoff.

But the official said that the officer who was questioned, Robert Horan, knew that Detective Wustenhoff had been having an affair with Officer Horan's wife, Nancy. She is a part-time secretary in the Long Island office of the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration, other law-enforcement officials said.

The officials said Officer Horan was in his 40's and had been on the force for 20 years. They added that he was most recently assigned to the Emergency Services Bureau but has also worked with a hazardous-materials unit. The officials said that would have given him a working knowledge of explosives and how to detonate them.

The disclosures came to light a day after Detective Wustenoff's funeral, which was attended by more than 5,000 officers from as far away as Utah. They formed a line of blue nearly half a mile long as a silver hearse carried Detective Wustenhoff's flag-draped coffin from a funeral home in Patchogue. With black bands of mourning over their badges, the officers stood at attention as a 21-gun salute rang out and a bugler played taps.

Yesterday a team of Suffolk detectives went to Cooperstown, N.Y., where Officer Horan was on vacation, and questioned him, the official said.

Officers from Nassau and Suffolk also converged on the Horans' house in Bethpage, L.I. As Nassau officers sealed off the house, Suffolk officers arrived with a search warrant. Bomb-sniffing dogs from Suffolk County were brought in, apparently to search for evidence of explosives.

Detective Wustenhoff, who won a Bronze Star in the Vietnam War before joining the Suffolk force in 1970, was killed last Thursday after getting into a white Cadillac Eldorado he used for undercover work. The car was parked outside the house where he lived with his wife, Francine, and three children. It was not clear whether the blast was set off by Detective Wustenhoff's starting the engine or whether the bomb exploded before he turned the key in the ignition.

Initial Suspicions About Drugs

The police had originally described the bombing as a ''probable assassination'' related to his job as a narcotics detective. Police Commissioner Daniel P. Guido said then that the bombing appeared to have been aimed at avenging a conviction or thwarting an investigation that Detective Wustenhoff had been pursuing.

The police said the bomb was a sophisticated device placed under the front seat or attached to the car's undercarriage. The device blew out the windshield, showering the street with shards of blackened car parts and rocking the quiet neighborhood of well-kept homes.

Detective Wustenhoff was conscious when rescuers pulled him from the car. He was taken by a police helicopter to University Hospital in Stony Brook, L.I., where he died.

The police said they did not know where Detective Wustenhoff was going when the bomb exploded. He had been assigned to the narcotics squad since 1984 and was involved in what the police described as major investigations into high-level narcotics trafficking rather than street-level deals.

Complaints to Authorities

Yesterday, law-enforcement officials said that the investigation changed direction over the weekend and that they began focusing on Detective Wustenhoff's affair with Officer Horan's wife.

A Suffolk law-enforcement official said Officer Horan had complained to the Suffolk police about Detective Wustenhoff's involvement with Officer Horan's wife a year ago. When the detective's superiors confronted him, the official said, Detective Wustenhoff told them that the affair had ended. But the official added that the affair was apparently continuing at the time of the bombing.

Suffolk investigators last week sent bomb fragments and pieces of the demolished car to the Federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms in Washington to determine the type of explosive used, how the device worked and how much the bomber might have known about explosives.

A spokesman for the bureau, Jack Killorin, said yesterday that the agency had discussed its preliminary results with the investigators. But he refused to disclose what they were. Mr. Killorin said that a complete laboratory analysis would take additional time.

Mr. Killorin said that in the last 11 years there had been 219 bombings of police vehicles nationwide, killing three officers and injuring 55 others.

Photo: A Nassau County police officer was questioned in the bombing death of Detective Dennis Wustenhoff, whose funeral on Monday was attended by more than 5,000 police officers (The New York Times/Vic Delucia) (pg. B2)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

typical girl

falling for the NFL PLAYER THING

lol she must be real dumb

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

2007 - crowbar

2017 - rape lawsuit

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

When you have a girl like that..your playing with fire. Player should be suspended by nfl..for conduct detrimental to the NFL. Typical piece shit...he has to go..or they both do

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

These hohohos ain't even loyal.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I doubt she could have a "tight end" after the 300lber
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If any good looking non-black woman wants to date a black man, then I treat them like the ghetto trash they are chasing after. Hit the road bitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

What a disgusting piece of brainwashed trash she is

This guy in NC is much better off without her. Let her go chase some NFL thug money but instead end up wasting away with a diseased anus and a twat that smells like roadkill
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave dlowilly 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

we would have to go with a 4 to a 6 way swap . . .

dlowilly

Her husband is military too. What a piece of garbage she is. Are these her poor parents trying not to laugh at her wearing a white dress

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Immediate separation and divorce. I would not have sued the football player - just got rid of her and moved on.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

This is so disgusting a normal doctor would describe painkillers for the guy

dlowilly

What kind of bartender takes a business trip to Philadelphia?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    What kind of bartender takes a business trip to Philadelphia?
    Guarantee this girl has cheated on her husband before being a bartender/real estate agent. Those are two of the easiest jobs to cheat with. It is disgusting she would do this to a marine, but not that surprising. When I was in college back in 2004, the Iraq War was getting going and at the time I was working at Red Lobster. Well this waitress there had her friend (who was another waitress) ask me if I wanted to go on a date with her even though she had a boyfriend currently in Iraq. Her excuse was that "he's been gone a long time...she's lonely...she need affection...she's still with her boyfriend this will just be temporary till he comes back" I told her friend I was not interested. But it really gave me an impression that some women are complete immoral whores that only care about their own feelings.
    Your boyfriend is trying to avoid IED's in Iraq, but you are "lonely" and "want to be held". FU ho.

reigle9

anyone that gets married in our current society is a fukkin cuck anyway, fukk him

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    anyone that gets married in our current society is a fukkin cuck anyway, fukk him
    The statistics regarding children from single parent homes are glaring evidence there is merit to a traditional family. Unless you're saying don't have kids either, which means eventually we all become extinct

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

She is a skank, anyone with eyes can see that.

Caveat Emptor.

reigle9

The statistics regarding children from single parent homes are glaring evidence there is merit to a traditional family. Unless you're saying don't have kids either, which means eventually we all become extinct
    those stats in no way reflect our current society

it'll be 5 years before those stats are remotely relevant

being a blind republican is fukking insane, you can just pick and choose what makes sense as i do

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

He's suing because his wife is a nympho? WTF? This country has gone to shit.

stevek173

i bet she has a CLASSIC butthole

like all waxed and stuff

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Why is this case not thrown out immediately.

Like even if what he was sueing for was legit....he should be sueing his wife.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Well the husband should of done a better job taking care of her. She had to bartend on the side to make cash. Girls like that are always going to be taken away. Girls don’t want to work two jobs. He failed as a husband period. He just looks like a fool putting this out there

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    those stats in no way reflect our current society

it'll be 5 years before those stats are remotely relevant

being a blind republican is fukking insane, you can just pick and choose what makes sense as i do
    They don't have to reflect anything about society, stats are stats

Just because a lot more people are using heroin now doesn't mean it changes the negative effects it has on the user

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Well the husband should of done a better job taking care of her. She had to bartend on the side to make cash. Girls like that are always going to be taken away. Girls don’t want to work two jobs. He failed as a husband period. He just looks like a fool putting this out there
    LOL which is it? Are women equal or should they be at home cooking? Ur blaming the victim here. BTW, some girls are just soulless skanks, just like some guys are abusive cheating assholes no matter how good their wife is to them.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

LOL which is it? Are women equal or should they be at home cooking? Ur blaming the victim here. BTW, some girls are just soulless skanks, just like some guys are abusive cheating assholes no matter how good their wife is to them.
    I think I was clear saying basically she wants the cash. And probably resented him because she was bartending on the side. Is it right of her to be like that? No but she’s an attractive girl and they learn at a young age that their looks should be able to get them the ability to have an easy life. The blame I was putting on him was that he should of known a girl like that was going to have many suitors so you need to put in a lot to keep her and hope she’s not a whore. Also no matter what she does the lawsuit is just embarrassing to him. People will see a hot girl that went where the money is and they’ll see a husband who was cucked and is a sad bitter sap

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

Victim? Do you really think he's the first and only person to be cheated on? Shit happens every day, every hour, to someone else. He needs to grow some nuts and stop broadcasting his failures to the public. He also needs to stop wasting everyone's time with frivolous lawsuits.

123 Last