chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Which will happen first Drebin ? The reversal of the decision or the Trump sex tape surfacing ?
    reversal. the sex tape went down bigly. they threatened the girl so she is hiding. TOO MANY SICK FUKKS LIKE YOU THAT SUPPORT TRUMP.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    reversal. the sex tape went down bigly. they threatened the girl so she is hiding. TOO MANY SICK FUKKS LIKE YOU THAT SUPPORT TRUMP.
    Poor guy . Get some sleep. You're not making too much sense .

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Now I'm confused. First he couldn't get a majority vote now he has too many supporters?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Now I'm confused. First he couldn't get a majority vote now he has too many supporters?
    He has 35%. Which about 10 % are the crazies. They are in the same category of the antifa movt. p.o.s. that need to be put down.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol chico is so dumb it's great. It's like him and rkelly are competing for biggest idiot on the forum.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

This is what happens when you drink and post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

fake news junkie

lakerboy

Winner.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Winner.
    Bumping threads two years early? Must be a slow agenda day at sbr. Time for you to stir up shit

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Bumping threads two years early? Must be a slow agenda day at sbr. Time for you to stir up shit
    No. There was an event far away. It kind of sealed the deal

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Winner.
    I won too. Indians -1.5.

l3randonf
    l3randonf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

Thankfully, Trump will absolutely crush the next election.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by l3randonf View Post
    If he makes to 2020....he will lose and it won’t matter who the Dems put up. This reality tv failure is done.

DwightShrute

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Its pretty obvious that the crazy (R) voters will always vote (R) as it doesnt matter how inept the (R) is. Trump barely beat the worst candidate ever . The fence sitters decide elections and they are furious with the orange toolbag. Bye Bye Donnie. It was an experiment by desperate people and they will look elsewhere in 2020 as its obvious the Game show host is here to enrich himself and his brand.

I always said I had high hopes for Donnie after he won. I was Excited for something different.Turns out he is just another (R) that coddles to Koch Bros , Gold Sachs , and top donors in the Private Prison sector.

DwightShrute

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Its pretty obvious that the crazy (R) voters will always vote (R) as it doesnt matter how inept the (R) is. Trump barely beat the worst candidate ever . The fence sitters decide elections and they are furious with the orange toolbag. Bye Bye Donnie. It was an experiment by desperate people and they will look elsewhere in 2020 as its obvious the Game show host is here to enrich himself and his brand.

I always said I had high hopes for Donnie after he won. I was Excited for something different.Turns out he is just another (R) that coddles to Koch Bros , Gold Sachs , and top donors in the Private Prison sector.
    If not Trump it will be a Rhino and that is even worse. No way a Democrat can win

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Why does everyone hate Donald Trump? I don't get it?

One of the hardest working Presidents.... of ALL TIME.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13736

The same dipshits who are banking on his removal from office are predicting his defeat to a party with no message and no clear cut candidate . How did that anti Trump message work out for them last election ?

DwightShrute

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Criminal

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why does everyone hate Donald Trump? I don't get it?

One of the hardest working Presidents.... of ALL TIME.
    He watches tv all day.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post

You guys called Hillary the most qualified candidate in history...until she lost, then she was crap.

Trump has lapped the last administration several times on accomplishments. We are all better off and that's really what we all wanted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    You guys called Hillary the most qualified candidate in history...until she lost, then she was crap.

Trump has lapped the last administration several times on accomplishments. We are all better off and that's really what we all wanted.

very well put, and so true..... i remember all that bullshit about her being the most qualed ever......

fortunately, half the nation saw these videos and said, "are you fukkin' kidding me???? this seizing ho isn't qualified to be even an assistant secretary at an old folk's home!"

vitterd

Hillary definitely most qualified but unfortunately 95 percent of the public doesn’t know what qualified is.

Remember how Repubs says she was sick, had seizures and would be dead? Lmao. She will out live that fat orange pig easily.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Hillary definitely most qualified but unfortunately 95 percent of the public doesn’t know what qualified is.

Remember how Repubs says she was sick, had seizures and would be dead? Lmao. She will out live that fat orange pig easily.
    well, fortunately, 95% of us know this is what "qualified" is NOT:

i Wouldn't trust that corrupt, seizing, stumbling, stinky whore to run an errand around the corner for me; I certainly wouldn't trust her to run the f'n country......

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    we know this is what "qualified" is NOT:

i Wouldn't trust that corrupt, seizing, stumbling, stinky whore run an errand around the corner for me; I certainly wouldn't trust her to run the f'n country......
    You actually think those are seizures. Lmao.

Good God you guys are dopes. She’s qualified for sure....but instead we got this lunatic dining with dictators and bashing are allies.

Auto Donk

I don't give a shit what they are..... whatever name you stick on that shit doesn't matter.....

what matters is this ho is fukked up and subject to being totally out of it at any given time.....

totally unfit for any office, much less POTUS.....

vitterd

I don't give a shit what they are..... whatever name you stick on that shit doesn't matter.....

what matters is this ho is fukked up and subject to being totally out of it at any given time.....

totally unfit for any office, much less POTUS.....
    The nutcase in now is completely unfit. The guy has no idea what he’s doing. He’s just winging it and we are the worlds joke because of him.

Auto Donk

at least he's not doing this shit in meetings with allies, competitors, adversaries, whoever:

]

and, you strongly protested these weren't seizures.... tho I doubt you have a medical decree or a clue on the issue, what is this pathetic shit, if not seizures or lou gherig's or whatever.....

you denounce seizures, so what are they??????

let me guess.... in the second one, on stage with bill, he merely jammed his thumb up her ass, and that was her reaction????

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

The nutcase in now is completely unfit. The guy has no idea what he’s doing. He’s just winging it and we are the worlds joke because of him.
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

vitterd

at least he's not doing this shit in meetings with allies, competitors, adversaries, whoever:

]

and, you strongly protested these weren't seizures.... tho I doubt you have a medical decree or a clue on the issue, what is this pathetic shit, if not seizures or lou gherig's or whatever.....

you denounce seizures, so what are they??????

let me guess.... in the second one, on stage with bill, he merely jammed his thumb up her ass, and that was her reaction????
    Those are goofy reactions to balloons and clearly not seizures. Any idiot should be able to see that but here at the sbr forum.....you anti Clintons just see what you want. Seizures....have you ever been around someone whose actually had one....it’s not a 3 second thing like your clips.

Trump is actually siding with dictators and blasting are allies....I’d rather he’d have seizures in meetings with other countries....it would cause less damage than he’s doing now.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

You actually think those are seizures. Lmao.

Good God you guys are dopes. She’s qualified for sure....but instead we got this lunatic dining with dictators and bashing are allies.
    I agree. It looks more like a pain killer OD to me.

Tards don't want to admit it and there is the derangement thingy but we REALLY dodged a bullet by electing Trump. Give the American people credit there.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Of course Trump will win in a landslide.

Whoever thinks otherwise is simply ignorant.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I agree. It looks more like a pain killer OD to me.

Tards don't want to admit it and there is the derangement thingy but we REALLY dodged a bullet by electing Trump. Give the American people credit there.
    Man, just imagine the difference in America and way of life now. I was ignorant. Had no idea. Thought everyone was shit and we just had to eat it.

First ... 17181920212223 ... Last