thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Picks

0-2 on Sunday to go to 36-25 for the year, disappointing Sunday but still a great year so far.

A quick note on the vacation pictures and videos - really don't see the issue with an incorrect url, but I can post the receipt of my airfare if I really care enough, showing I flew to St. Maarten this year.

Minnesota +3 - I think the line goes off at 2.5, Atlanta has struggled most of the year with good teams and Atlanta's defense is mediocre. Minnesota is used to playing in the dome and Atlanta's offensive line continues to struggle.

Saints -4 - Carolina's secondary has struggled and New Orleans should get at least 1 of their starting corners back this week. Carolina depends on pass rush but Saints offensive line is one best in NFL. Cam has been inconsistent most season.

Steelers -5.5 - This line would have been 7 before last night but Steelers didn't show up against Green Bay. Smith-Schuster should be back and Steelers pass rush should matchup well with weak Bengals offensive line.

Ravens -3 - Ravens receivers finally healthy and Detroit has no running game, Stafford has struggled on the road. Detroit has no pass rush other Ansah.

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Dont you want to see what happens tonight with Ravens instead of picking there next game alreasy

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Dont you want to see what happens tonight with Ravens instead of picking there next game alreasy
    I think the Ravens will win and cover tonite, but I'm not betting the game because Savage is hard to predict, I think if the Ravens win and cover the line will go to around 5, which is where I think it will be.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Other than a plethora of injuries why? How a team performs one week in this league has very little to no barring on the next. Especially inconsistent fukks like ravens.

thomorino

I'm adding Eagles -4.5

thomorino

2-0 today to go to 38-25. Going for 6 straight wins between college, NBA, and NFL, with the Saints. The Panther secondary is trash.

BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I'm adding Eagles -4.5
    You've been solid AF but I got the feel today up 7k and I like Seattle

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nice going on the 2-0

Also nice job tailing me on Philly

thomorino

Lol, I've been betting Philadelphia every week since week 2, I live in the area little guy. I don't even see where you post your picks.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

No need to always be in attack mode, we're on the same play and that's spells DOOM for the books

You're so confrontational that you have a hard time turning it off, or at least dialing it back at times

Keep up the good work Mo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Good start

thomorino

Going for 7 straight with Philadelphia tonite, Eagles should be focused with chance to win division.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    No need to always be in attack mode, we're on the same play and that's spells DOOM for the books

You're so confrontational that you have a hard time turning it off, or at least dialing it back at times

Keep up the good work Mo
    Alol, you suggested I took my pick from you

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy a win machine

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy a wind bag