shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Oh I can because like you, he loses so much. Many people in here are absolute idiots. Asking questions about who gets hurt the most by the short week, when every moron in the world knows that a short week favorites the home team because they do NOT have to travel, and basically get an additional day to do what they want with. As far as the line is concerned, there are a hell of a lot more L.A. homers in Vegas than Dallas homers and that affects the line. Remember over 90% of the idiots that wager LOSE over the long run. There are reasons why they lose. Wagering on your home town team is a big reason.
    Not from LA, or San Diego nor do I have a rooting interest. Before you go on one of your tirades trying to insult me by calling me an idiot with some made up claim that I'm betting based on "feel" or hometown rooting interest, just know that it was more of the fact that Dallas has scored 16 points in their last two games combined as well as being 4-12 against the spread in their last 16 against losing record teams (Chargers currently 4-6) at home. Chargers are 3-1 ATS in their last 4 games vs the cowboys and have covered in 5 of their last 6 games overall this season. Take it for what its worth, I like a close loss and a cover vs JAX and a beatdown of a Buffalo team that they did exactly what they were supposed to more than a win vs a reeling Chiefs team and a beatdown at home to a divisional opponent a week after losing to Atlanta . Its clear to me that one team is trending upward and the other is struggling to stay afloat and even thats a stretch.

But its also clear to me that none of that matters to your salty ass because your only goal in this thread is to throw shade. Do us all a favor and do your homework before you start berating people on here. Right after LA lost to Jax I said LA was about to rip of 4 wins in a row. we're 25% there, pretty sure we'll be 50% there by tomorrow night and so on. Chargers and the over, and I have data for days to back it up pops. BOL
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-22-17 at 07:23 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

So you think rest hurts or helps teams? Is short rest bad and a longer rest good? Or the other way around?

Post your evidence, and not just some subjective presumptive "logic" or reasoning.

Post real evidence, if you have none, then don't answer the question with claims.

There are actually multiple answers and even the definition of rest isn't exactly cut and dry, but some form of real, relevant evidence could be produced nonetheless.

Depending on the answers given, this could be a learning experience for the Forum.

Yes, Your Honorable Judge KVB.......
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave PAULYPOKER 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ddittie
    ddittie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 309

Happy to see you agree with me on this one. BOL

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let's see here..........

Dallas gets pummeled by the best team in the NFL,
    all the sudden they're one of the weakest teams in the league...

San Diego makes a high school equivalent QB look like one,
    while scoring 54 points because of this QB for the most part,
    all the sudden the're an offensive juggernaut........

However the line is suspect.....

Not one consensus has been updated since yesterday,
    so I cannot get an accurate read..

The pro
    If game were to start now, I would have to take the Chargers ML...........
    The con
    I've seen Rivers choke on the National "big game"stage many times..

Actually has he ever not choked on the national "big game" stage?
    Points Awarded:

Philmill gave PAULYPOKER 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Offshoreisiffy
    Offshoreisiffy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Remember people you’re forced to bet this game. There’s no skipping it just cause you’ve got nothing more than a coin flip opinion. You’ll come to pick the right side here then parlay part of the winnings on a 12 teamer in the NBA Friday night and hit that and be well on your way to cashing out 30k on Monday. This is a real life guarantee.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's Thanksgiving.... you think Jerry will let all the fans down?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    It's Thanksgiving.... you think Jerry will let all the fans down?
    He's been doing it for the last 20 years... what makes you think he'll get it done now?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    He's been doing it for the last 20 years... what makes you think he'll get it done now?
    It's Thanksgiving though... even the Lions win on Thanksgiving It's tradition to win your Thanksgiving game... and lose the rest on your schedule.

That's my wagering angle.

Offshoreisiffy
    Offshoreisiffy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Think Dallas is 3-4 in their last 7 at home on Thanksgiving.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cowboys seem to struggling on 0 now with Zeke out.. Cowboys O line isn't protecting Dak very well right now either..

Chargers did score 54 points last Sunday as well... That's never easy to do. Chargers are in must win mode right now if they want to sniff the playoffs.. I expect maximum effort from them tomorrow..
    5 interceptions from bills pathetic attempt to bench Taylor put Patterson out there to fail

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Cowboys are an absolute lock in this spot. If you don’t see that, you’re a total fukkin retard.

You’re welcome
    Homer 🚨 🚨 🚨

2ndchance
    2ndchance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

I love Dallas tom in this spot

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30436

I bet Chargers.

I think both coaches are dumb but Chargers have better QB and better defense.

Cowboys still without Sean Lee and without him their defense looks lost.

I also heard Chargers rested lot of their guys in the 4th quarter. Every minute helps on short week

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

I think the back up rb on cowboys has a huge game.chargers have problems against a back who can catcb the ball out of the backfield.

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

A couple of guys who I respect are all on SD here, I don't see it myself. Dallas actually played very well 1st half against Philly last week without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith and Zeke. All of you guys who are on SD let me ask you this would it really be that shocking if Mr. Rivers came out tomorrow and threw 3 INTs and Dallas won the game? I don't think a wager on this game tomorrow either way is a given. I would honestly look more at the early game and the late game and maybe if the right situation occurs during the game then live bet it, but I don't see value betting on either side with the current line.

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4205

Just take the Chargers here and don't think twice about it. Of the Chargers 6 losses, four of those are to teams currently in first place. This is a very talented roster that could still make the playoffs. Dallas is damaged goods at this point and heading in a downward spiral. Chargers are the play for me.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Really like chargers but worried it looks to easy, day has to carry the offence can he do that,? This chargers d is pretty good alot better than the cowboys

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoreisiffy View Post
    You mean OP's write up why the Chargers are the play didn't convince you?
    I have to laugh when I see a new poster like this person
    having no idea of the personalities on this site nominate a post
    by BigdaddyQH. Freaking
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Snowball 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    A couple of guys who I respect are all on SD here, I don't see it myself. Dallas actually played very well 1st half against Philly last week without Sean Lee, Tyron Smith and Zeke. All of you guys who are on SD let me ask you this would it really be that shocking if Mr. Rivers came out tomorrow and threw 3 INTs and Dallas won the game? I don't think a wager on this game tomorrow either way is a given. I would honestly look more at the early game and the late game and maybe if the right situation occurs during the game then live bet it, but I don't see value betting on either side with the current line.
    He won't have to throw as much imo, that's why I love this. Melvin Gordon catching passes out of the backfield all day today And taking advantage of a banged up defense that wasn't that stout to begin with

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    He won't have to throw as much imo, that's why I love this. Melvin Gordon catching passes out of the backfield all day today And taking advantage of a banged up defense that wasn't that stout to begin with
    GL shocka if you're correct and they can get the running game going and Rivers throws less than I would lean towards SD that is one of the situations I would look for in a live in game bet myself. I'm a lot less convinced than yourself that this will of course happen today. I can respect your view here even though it is not the same as mine happy Thanksgiving and GL with your plays today!

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Snowy tremendous call

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Snowy tremendous call
    thanks pb
    just back from holiday visit
    looking fw to weekend action