lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Michigan working on lifetime contract for clown Harbaugh

Lol. This idiot isn't going anywhere

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

You didn't have to call him the "C" word. The man has a family for crying out loud.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

People hate him, but I don't see who would do better.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

What was Michigan doing before him again? Were they winning titles? I wish they could go back to the last coaches, they were killing it. I am sure Michigan would have been in the playoff every season. This guy is a bum. Jesus, he has been a winner at every stop, bringing clown ass team instant gratification. That is his only problem. He wins right off the bat because he gets clown ass recruits or players to buy in and they play 9 times as good as the last coach. Then the fan base thinks they should win national titles five minutes later.

Cuse0323

Well they had Rich Rod, and Hoke before them. Not exactly Bear Bryant's of the world. Hoke was absolutely awful. The Niners have sucked since losing Harbaugh. He made Stanford good again. We wouldn't even be talking Michigan without the guy. Not sure who has killed it there since Carr, and he got ran outta town.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Yeah he is a real "idiot". Only one of the best football coaches in America. Michigan was never going to be that good this year if you look at their recruiting. Most of the players currently on their roster are freshman and sophomores and in his first recruiting class(Juniors currently on the team) he didn't have enough time to recruit that is why they don't even have many juniors on the team and only a few of those guys even play. Wait till next year when they can finally do some damage and actually compete against the other big names in college football.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yup. he has been put up on an unrealistic mantle.
    His personality and behavior rubs some people the wrong way.

I think he has been there long enough to have an capable offense.
    Some of there games are so fuggin fugly.

Still thinks he is the best they will get and best chance to make the playoffs.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He made Stanford good again.
    Before Harbaugh got to Stanford in 2007, they had only five 9+ winning seasons in a span of 60 years. They were basically the Cleveland Browns of college football.

lakerboy

As a bears fan I saw him enough. His personality is awful

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    As a bears fan I saw him enough. His personality is awful
    He's a bum as a human, but can coach.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    He's a bum as a human, but can coach.
    Agreed but he can't win the big game.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    His personality is awful
    Since when does personality matter? I want my coach to be a winner. Some of the best coaches of all time had terrible personalities:

Wheatgrass
    Wheatgrass's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 728

that win with stanford at USC as 43 pt underdogs was crazy

i wonder what the ML was that game like +50000?

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

So a good recruiter is in his 3rd year at a football powerhouse, who went through a down period, has played a cake schedule, hasn't beaten a good team and is not in the top 25, and that makes him a good coach????? Got ya

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Hoke was so awful but has same record as Harbaugh basically

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Trust the process

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    Trust the process
    The only process I see is a yearly regression. They wanted to hang Hoke and Rich Rod in year 3.

eswerve4
    eswerve4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3821

Pay that man his money

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    So a good recruiter is in his 3rd year at a football powerhouse, who went through a down period, has played a cake schedule, hasn't beaten a good team and is not in the top 25, and that makes him a good coach????? Got ya
    Basing one year on the overall success of a coach is very shortsighted. What don't you get? They are a very young team. They still don't have a great QB(prospects are all young) and their best WR went down early in the season. IF you don't think he's a good coach you are a penetrating retard. Congrats on the weekly award.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Basing one year on the overall success of a coach is very shortsighted. What don't you get? They are a very young team. They still don't have a great QB(prospects are all young) and their best WR went down early in the season. IF you don't think he's a good coach you are a penetrating retard. Congrats on the weekly award.
    I am basing it off 3 yrs. They are far worse right now than the day he started. Not a good sign. A good young team should be able to beat a good team. I laugh when I hear how young they are. Other coaches win with young players. My belief is everyone is sick of his act. He went from good fiery coach to complete head case. His act has grown old. A selfish crybaby who has lost his players and staff. You can see it on the field. His 15 minutes are up. You can tell him I said this after you take his cuuck out of your mouth.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Average coach. Middle of the pack in the Big Ten.

But you don't see any other colleges working on lifetime fukkin contracts for their average ass coaches. Only at UofM...

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

They are far worse right now than the day he started.

Are you kidding me?? What a penetrating tard. Idiot doesn't even understand that it takes time to build something. Michigan was one bad call away from playing in the playoff last year and this stupid fck things Harbaugh isn't any good

maggiethebestdog

Are you kidding me?? What a penetrating tard. Idiot doesn't even understand that it takes time to build something. Michigan was one bad call away from playing in the playoff last year and this stupid fck things Harbaugh isn't any good

I love it. One bad call??? You sound like Harbaugh. Fuucckkin crybaby. Was that in the Iowa loss??? The OH ST loss??? The FSU bowl loss??? Clueless. 3 losses in a row to close out against a scrub team and 2 good teams they had to finally play. If you wanna have man sex with him that's fine. Stick to that subject, one you know about.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Elite coach. Best University in the Big Ten.
    Nice win over a backup QB who is trash. Harbaugh should be 3-0 versus greeny weenies instead is 1-2 because of a botched play at the end of the game in 2015 and 4 TOs in this year's game. 4 turnovers and Michigan still had a chance of beating that trash school from east landfill.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 11-21-17 at 08:28 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I love it. One bad call??? You sound like Harbaugh. Fuucckkin crybaby. Was that in the Iowa loss??? The OH ST loss??? The FSU bowl loss??? Clueless.
    O so you don't even actually watch Michigan play and yet your hear commenting on them. Get the fck out of here you retard. All of those 3 games you mentioned were one possession games. Got screwed versus OSU on a bad spot, played like shit versus a good FSU team for most of the game and still took the lead late in that game, and just played like shit versus Iowa. Shit happens, it's college football. For you to say he is bad coach just makes you look very very stupid.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

If you wanna have man sex with him that's fine. Stick to that subject, one you know about.
    SO defending a coach makes you gay? Hmm, your even dumber than I initially thought. Actually I don't know anything about that, but since you brought it up you must have a lot of experience with that.

maggiethebestdog

O so you don't even actually watch Michigan play and yet your hear commenting on them. Get the fck out of here you retard. All of those 3 games you mentioned were one possession games. Got screwed versus OSU on a bad spot, played like shit versus a good FSU team for most of the game and still took the lead late in that game, and just played like shit versus Iowa. Shit happens, it's college football. For you to say he is bad coach just makes you look very very stupid.
    WTF are you talking about???? Good teams and coaches win close games. Good teams and coaches close out the year strong. Good teams and coaches beat other good teams and coaches. Failure at all of the above. Keep making excuses. You sound just like the coach.

I kinda like your thinking though. Every team that lost a bunch of close games is really good and could have been in the playoff. Lol.
    Stop embarrassing yourself. They couldn't beat my local high school team right now.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Smart move if they can pull it off.

Michigan is a great school but not exactly located on a sunny beach with hot chicks in bikinis. It would help recruiting big time.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Beat Ohio State on Saturday.... then sign on the dotted line.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Smart move if they can pull it off.

Michigan is a great school but not exactly located on a sunny beach with hot chicks in bikinis. It would help recruiting big time.
    100% agree.

Buyout from either side will likely be sticking points. At some point he may want to get back to nfl or Michigan might get sick of him. His wife needs to dress him better. Until he wins a title, he can’t dress like a soccer mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Beat Ohio State on Saturday.... then sign on the dotted line.
    He really needs a signature win. Eliminating Ohio st from their slim playoff hope would be that.

I think he is a good coach but his personality would get old pretty fast if you aren’t winning. His schemes translate well to the pro game so the school should have a lot of kids drafted.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jimmy cannot beat the top teams

Why??

They do not have the players to win

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by eswerve4 View Post
    Trust the process
    This is a cliche when rebuilding. There was no rebuild, they just haven't had the expected results.

jjgold

Top school do not rebuild they re tool

Many schools blew by Mich in the Big 10

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Yeah he is a real "idiot". Only one of the best football coaches in America. Michigan was never going to be that good this year if you look at their recruiting. Most of the players currently on their roster are freshman and sophomores and in his first recruiting class(Juniors currently on the team) he didn't have enough time to recruit that is why they don't even have many juniors on the team and only a few of those guys even play. Wait till next year when they can finally do some damage and actually compete against the other big names in college football.
    One of the best coaches in America? What has he won in the college ranks? NOTHING!!!

jjgold

Lol

Michigan was loaded last year and flopped

1234 Last