bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    LOL!! whatsa matter? Truth hurt?

BTW, I didn't say they are worse with Harbaugh than before he arrived. The fact that you have to invent something I never said proves you can't respond to what I *did* say. Harbaugh is a mediocre college head coach. Not even in the top-25 of HC's in the NCAA. 8-3 at Michigan is not considered successful.
    You are such a simpleton that you don't even understand there is more to it than wins and losses. Saying the program is worse now than when he first started shows how unintelligent you are. I honestly feel bad for you if you actually believe that. You are probably the only idiot on here who thinks Harbaugh is a mediocre college coach. Even state and buckeye fans admit he is great coach. Name the the other 25 coaches better than him. Let's hear it.
    Last edited by bonzaii; 11-24-17 at 02:43 PM.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

LOL!!! Recruiting is a HUGE part of coaching at the college level. If you say Saban has the best players, then you're saying he is the best recruiter, and if you're the best recruiter then you're the best coach.
    So Calipari is the best coach in men's baskeball?

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4125

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    So Calipari is the best coach in men's baskeball?
    No. Kentucky doesn't have the most talent. I would put Calipari in the top 10 though.

BriGuy

You are such a simpleton that you don't even understand there is more to it than wins and losses. Saying the program is worse now than when he first started shows how unintelligent you are. I honestly feel bad for you if you actually believe that. You are probably the only idiot on here who thinks Harbaugh is a mediocre college coach. Even state and buckeye fans admit he is great coach. Name the the other 25 coaches better than him. Let's hear it.
    Hey moron tell us all again how Saban left LSU to go to Alabama. And tell us all once again how great Alabama was doing when Saban arrived.

You're fukin retarded if you believe your own nonsense. I can tell you are just trolling because no one could be as stupid as you.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Hey moron tell us all again how Saban left LSU to go to Alabama. And tell us all once again how great Alabama was doing when Saban arrived.

You're fukin retarded if you believe your own nonsense. I can tell you are just trolling because no one could be as stupid as you.
    Still waiting on those top 25 coaches. You give up already?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

No. Kentucky doesn't have the most talent. I would put Calipari in the top 10 though.
    Kentucky has finished 1 or 2 in recruiting classes the last 5 years. It's pretty easy to make you look dumb. Can I get a new challenger?

BriGuy

Kentucky has finished 1 or 2 in recruiting classes the last 5 years. It's pretty easy to make you look dumb. Can I get a new challenger?
    LOL!!! That's just the idiotic pre-season recruiting class power ranking, which is nothing more than mediot predictions. By the end of the season, they are not seen as the most talented team in the NCAA.

Wow you really are retarded and not just trolling.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

BriGuy

Still waiting on those top 25 coaches. You give up already?
    I'm still waiting for you to tell us all again how Saban left LSU to go to Alabama.

Seriously, little child.... 8-3 at Indiana is good. 8-3 at Michigan is not. Harbaugh is not a great college coach. Just because you are too busy slurping him up does nothing to change that.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

You aren't cleared to take on another challenger yet. BriGuy knocked you out so hard that you have to go through concussion protocol. That might explain your post logic.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BriGuy

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

Needs to beat Ohio st first

maggiethebestdog

Well, as of right now he is certainly out coaching Meyer. Ohio ST sleepwalking like they do so much of the time. Let's see if Harbaugh can coach a full game.

maggiethebestdog

OK, tied at half. Coaching will determine winner. Who will adjust and win?????

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Unless JT Barrett penetrates up which he is very capable of doing, OSU is going to win. Okorn is a scrub

johnnyvegas13

Jim wins this gm all is foregivin

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Jim wins this gm all is foregivin
    He won't. Just a spread cover for Michigan. That's worth nothing for him

maggiethebestdog

This game is there for the taking for Michigan. They should let their shit QB run the ball. OH St not even worried about it.

maggiethebestdog

OK. 2 3 & outs on D and possession of the ball at midfield. This is when you win the game.

johnnyvegas13

Mich now favored live betting

Ohio done for

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

Was that an officiating error before the Michigan TD? Holding in the end zone, and they call half the distance to goal and second down? Thought that was automatic first down? Michigan scored anyways.

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

I fckin hate Okorn. Speight who is only average at best would have won the game today. Actually had a chance to win twice late and this guy cant even hit a wide open receiver. Fcking awful.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

He was bad but Michigan's defense really lost the game. Up 20-14 and the QB gets knocked out and you can't stop the backup worth shit. Michigan's D plays the same way every week, start fast and fade late.

I fckin hate Okorn. Actually had a chance to win twice late and this guy cant even hit a wide open receiver. Fcking awful.

maggiethebestdog

OK. Harbaugh coached a good game here, but

OH ST is not a great team
    With an average QB Mich wins

How is it after 3 yrs that Mich doesn't have a QB that is even close to average????
    How bad must the backup be if Harbaugh doesn't pull O'Korn???

This falls squarely on Harbaugh. Zero development of QB in 3 yrs.
    It is unacceptable to lose a game to your bitter rival like this because of the one position that Harbaugh is supposedly a guru at

USCMD
    USCMD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1353

Lifetime deal for crazy Jim? Has to be the dumbest thing I've heard this year. Every single place Harbaugh has coached, his players have revolted after 4-5 years. His schtick, wears people out. I believe even in college with its inherent turnover, this move, if completed will be rued, long before he ever sniffs a championship.

Trust me the only ones rejoicing over this, besides Harbaugh are the AD's of the other big 10 schools.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And you fools laughed at me when I told you that Harbaugh would never amount to a successful Head Coach in College. HE never did. He got a couple of flashy wins, but that was it. Bonzaii, you have to be one of the dumbest fools in here if you really think that Harbaugh is a Top 25 Head Coach. I will not waste my time with you naming 25 head coaches better than him, but I will throw out names like Urban Meyer, Mark Dantonio, James Franklin (granted he is an ass hole), Pau Chryst, and Pat Fitzgerald? And those are just the Big 10 Head Coaches that are better than Harbaugh. Now get your worthless arse out of here, you ignorant fool.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

any other coach gets fired at Mich with his dismal showing

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

2018 should be his last, but Michigan will not fire him. Michigan has home games against Wisconsin and Penn State, and away games against Notre Dame, Northwestern, Michigan State, and Ohio State. Is there ANY idiot out there that wants to wager on Michigan to win the Big 10 in 2018. Any idiot at all? Do any of you Michigan homers out there want to put your money where your mouth is?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Michigan did ok this year, they didnt win any of the big games but finished 8-4. If they had found a way to beat Michigan State that would have looked better. Competitive game against Ohio State. Did you know they returned the fewest starters in all of college football this year, they were 129th out of 129 in returning starters. They returned 4 starters on offense and only 1 on defense. They should be better next year.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

8-4 is terrible and now potential bowl
    Loss

Auto firing anywhere big school

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And you fools laughed at me when I told you that Harbaugh would never amount to a successful Head Coach in College. HE never did. He got a couple of flashy wins, but that was it. Bonzaii, you have to be one of the dumbest fools in here if you really think that Harbaugh is a Top 25 Head Coach. I will not waste my time with you naming 25 head coaches better than him, but I will throw out names like Urban Meyer, Mark Dantonio, James Franklin (granted he is an ass hole), Pau Chryst, and Pat Fitzgerald? And those are just the Big 10 Head Coaches that are better than Harbaugh. Now get your worthless arse out of here, you ignorant fool.
    Mark Dantonio, Paul Chryst, and Pat Fitzerald are all solid coaches but not better than Harbaugh. Franklin is a great recruiter, but not a great coach. The guy had an amazing offense and a good to great defense this year and couldn't get it done. His offenses at Penn St also didn't look very good until the offense was changed when he brought in Joe Moorehead as offensive coordinator from Fordham. Got any more selections for your top 25?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    OK. Harbaugh coached a good game here, but
    How is it after 3 yrs that Mich doesn't have a QB that is even close to average????
    How bad must the backup be if Harbaugh doesn't pull O'Korn???
    Because when you run a Pro Style offense, there aren't many guys that can start immediately in that system coming right out of high school. Harbaugh has had only two full recruiting classes so far and next year will be the first year that basically everyone on the team was recruited by him. He will finally have a QB starting that he actually recruited instead of guys he's had to throw out there because there are not any more options.

If he doesn't get it done next year, I'll be one of the first people to complain, because there will be no more excuses.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Hello colts

bballs84
    bballs84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40233

Or bears?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

Quote Originally Posted by bballs84 View Post
    Or bears?
    I wish. He needs to be in the NFL
    Points Awarded:

bballs84 gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Poor coaching yet again

Harbaugh is a loser.

First 1234 Last