Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Falcons or Eagles to win the NFC?

Eagles look like the best team. They added an all-star weapon in Ajayi who will carry them in the playoffs. No doubt they should win the NFC. But the odds suck.

Seattle looked like the best team to upset them, but just lost 2 of their 4 best players. Sherman and Chancellor. Without Chancellor especially, who is considered by most as the best safety in the game, along with Thomas, I don't see how they're going to hold great offensive teams under 15-20 points. It's up to Wilson now. Can he do it alone like Brady has so many times and make stars out of some bums like Mckisick and Paul Richardson? Unlikely.

Saints? Eh. The Saints are pretty dynamic with Kamara. I have to admit the kid is amazing. He looks like a young reggie bush. But I don't trust that defense. Yeah it's better. But I still don't trust them. You don't go from being the worst defense in the league to being a top tier defense. That defense will fold up shop in the playoffs. Mark my words. It'll be up to Brees and company to carry the load. They can do it. But I think Philly will kill that team in a cold weather game in Philly. Saints are soft.

Carolina? Pass

Minnesota? They might not even win the division. Lions are coming for them next week. Minnesota is a fraud.

That leaves Detroit and Atlanta. Detroit doesn't have enough.

ATL. They made it easily last year. They are stacked with offensive weapons and just haven't put it together this year. Julio, Freeman, Coleman, Sanu, Gabriel.... they have guys who can explode on any given Sunday. And we know the playoffs....anything can happen. Their defense is fast and explosive and may not be great right now, but come playoffs it will be better than a year ago for one simple reason: Trufant. They didn't have him last year in the playoffs and he's their number 1 corner. If Vic Beasely and Dion Jones can rise to the level they played at last year in the playoffs, this will be a very tough team to beat in the playoffs. Because we all know that Julio Jones and Freeman have been in cruise control this entire season so far. If everyone starts 0-0, look out. It's not a 7 game series. Upsets happen all the time in the NFL playoffs. It wouldn't even be an upset imo if the Falcons were to beat a team like the Saints or Minneosta. They are better than both those teams.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Thaf ridiculous saying "you don't go from one of worst defenses to being a top tier defense". They have already done so and their nothing fake about it. Makes no sense saying saints defense will fall apart but you trust falcons.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 145

I would pick the Saints

NutzFing
    You see me b4 I get there
    NutzFing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 199

Saints to win the whole Pizza!! The entire Superbowl and all!

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Carolina

ridgeway
    ridgeway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6205

What are your thoughts on the Vikings?

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

I think the likeliest team to win the superbowl is the Minnesota Vikings. They'd even get to host it.

The team representing the AFC may be a wildcard team like the Jets or Chargers. Just my gut feeling.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Saints are going to the bowl. Don't fool yourself

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I Love that everyone thinks Vikes have no shot.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25388

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    I Love that everyone thinks Vikes have no shot.
    Defense is good. QB situation is an issue.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Check in johnnywishbone

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Check in johnnywishbone
    Who do you like?

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Who do you like?
    Probably saints

lakerboy

Probably saints
    Good man

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Minnesota defence is legit, especially at home. I wouldn't write that team off despite the question mark at QB. All Keenum has to do is be a solid game manager and the defence can take care of the rest.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

LOL he called Minnesota a fraud, winning with a 3rd string QB and they are a fraud team

please you know nothing

do me a favor, watch a game that Minnesota plays and watch how hard they play as a "team" and maybe after you can delete this thread

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Check in johnnywishbone

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not buying the Saints yet based on competition beaten but the Eagles look dominant as hell.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Check in johnnywishbone
    He did....he started the thread.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You can't trust Atlanta at all. Don't do it.

CHOICE
    CHOICE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2763

Quote Originally Posted by ticklemepink1991 View Post
    LOL he called Minnesota a fraud, winning with a 3rd string QB and they are a fraud team

please you know nothing

do me a favor, watch a game that Minnesota plays and watch how hard they play as a "team" and maybe after you can delete this thread
    Well, they are about to lose their 4th in a row to Detroit. The Vikings are fraudulent.. don't kid yourself.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20316

Why is everyone buying the Falcons. They are an average team. They beat a bad Cowboys team without Zeke and their LT at home. Any decent team would have taken care of the Boys at home. As for going into Seattle, they beat up on a really injured team. They nearly blew that game if not for a missed FG and a stupid play call by Pete Carroll.

Eagles and Saints are the cream of the crop in the NFC. I'll take the Saints over the Eagles just because Brees has been here before. I still think Eagles are a year or two away form seriously contending in the Super Bowl. To be honest, I think whoever goes up against the Pats probably gets beaten.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    He did....he started the thread.

ticklemepink1991

Quote Originally Posted by CHOICE View Post
    Well, they are about to lose their 4th in a row to Detroit. The Vikings are fraudulent.. don't kid yourself.
    what does the past years have to do with this year? I really hope you don't handicap your games that way based on what teams have done in the last 3-5 years

smh

MoonPond
    MoonPond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12539

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    Minnesota defence is legit, especially at home. I wouldn't write that team off despite the question mark at QB. All Keenum has to do is be a solid game manager and the defence can take care of the rest.
    Right now, Keenum is the best quarterback in the league. He's outplaying Rodgers, Brady and Brees.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvPEqUmWEsI

This team would be 5-5 with Bridgewater/Bradford.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Steelers will be in the Super Bowl just dont no who they will be playing my guess Saints or Eagles.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Eagles look like the best team. They added an all-star weapon in Ajayi who will carry them in the playoffs. No doubt they should win the NFC. But the odds suck.

Seattle looked like the best team to upset them, but just lost 2 of their 4 best players. Sherman and Chancellor. Without Chancellor especially, who is considered by most as the best safety in the game, along with Thomas, I don't see how they're going to hold great offensive teams under 15-20 points. It's up to Wilson now. Can he do it alone like Brady has so many times and make stars out of some bums like Mckisick and Paul Richardson? Unlikely.

Saints? Eh. The Saints are pretty dynamic with Kamara. I have to admit the kid is amazing. He looks like a young reggie bush. But I don't trust that defense. Yeah it's better. But I still don't trust them. You don't go from being the worst defense in the league to being a top tier defense. That defense will fold up shop in the playoffs. Mark my words. It'll be up to Brees and company to carry the load. They can do it. But I think Philly will kill that team in a cold weather game in Philly. Saints are soft.

Carolina? Pass

Minnesota? They might not even win the division. Lions are coming for them next week. Minnesota is a fraud.

That leaves Detroit and Atlanta. Detroit doesn't have enough.

ATL. They made it easily last year. They are stacked with offensive weapons and just haven't put it together this year. Julio, Freeman, Coleman, Sanu, Gabriel.... they have guys who can explode on any given Sunday. And we know the playoffs....anything can happen. Their defense is fast and explosive and may not be great right now, but come playoffs it will be better than a year ago for one simple reason: Trufant. They didn't have him last year in the playoffs and he's their number 1 corner. If Vic Beasely and Dion Jones can rise to the level they played at last year in the playoffs, this will be a very tough team to beat in the playoffs. Because we all know that Julio Jones and Freeman have been in cruise control this entire season so far. If everyone starts 0-0, look out. It's not a 7 game series. Upsets happen all the time in the NFL playoffs. It wouldn't even be an upset imo if the Falcons were to beat a team like the Saints or Minneosta. They are better than both those teams.
    this whole paragraph makes my head hurt...

so you won't trust the saints but trust a team that blew a 28-3 lead in the motherphukin Super Bowl huh? bold tactic, a completely idiotic one, but bold nonetheless. Falcons aint shit without Shanahan, just a talented team. they can barely beat a shelled up Hawks defense.

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

I would bet against Falcons myself I mean if they came back and won the Super Bowl after how close they were last year I mean play that over 100 more times might not hapen again if they were to win it all this year would truly be amazing that had to take a lot out of there sale i mean fuk they basically handed it to Brady last year to dig deep again and do it all over not a lot of teams can do that.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    I would bet against Falcons myself I mean if they came back and won the Super Bowl after how close they were last year I mean play that over 100 more times might not hapen again if they were to win it all this year would truly be amazing that had to take a lot out of there sale i mean fuk they basically handed it to Brady.
    Been blowing games in similar fashion all season, the hangover is real.

mintpicks79
    mintpicks79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 326

Rams

ticklemepink1991

Quote Originally Posted by mintpicks79 View Post
    Rams
    just got shitted on by the vikings

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna be a PA Superbowl......

West VS East..........

ticklemepink1991

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Gonna be a PA Superbowl......

West VS East..........
    Minnesota isnt in the west, neither is New England

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Been blowing games in similar fashion all season, the hangover is real.
    they did it a bunch last year.. that loss to the chiefs at home, they were a 5.5 point fav if I remember correctly because the second I saw it I remember taking KC ML (who are also frauds in their own respect)

12 Last