thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Picks

1-3 to go to 30-23 for the year.

Carolina -8.5- Panthers defensive front should be able to contain the Miami running game and force Cutler into tough situations. Panthers offense is tougher to prepare for with Benjamin out since their isn't much game tape on this offense with players like Samuel and McCafferey having bigger roles. Miami depends on their pass rush, which should wear down.

Pittsburgh -7 - Steelers play to the level of the competition but Titans secondary is horrible and Mariota struggles to throw outside the numbers, Steelers linebackers are strong in coverage.

Vikings -2.5 - Vikings offense is much better with Diggs healthy and the team's speed is strong in the dome. Rams have struggled against good defenses like Seattle.

Philadelphia -3.5 - I can get this line at 3 with extra juice but I will lay the 3.5. Eagles get Darby back and Ajayhi should be more integrated into the offense.Cowboys have no defense when Lee is out, and he likely won't be healthy even if he plays. Smith injury is huge, even if he plays he's struggled all year with a bad back.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Smith far more important than zeke to the offense. Didn't even realize he was out when I bet the over last week. When a scrub like Claiborne abuses you and disrupts whole game plan you have serious issues. Once again Dallas coaching staff showing their ineptitude letting it continue all second half without bothering to make some kind of adjustment! Just sad. Eagles front 7 gonna make life miserable for dak if he out once again!

2daBank

I just read somewhere that Dallas opponents have scored on 19 of last 23 drives lee wasn't on the field, if that accurate that freaking insane!

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Fade the remaining games?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Why even say that? I wouldn't blindly fade someone any sooner than blindly tail.

No secret Morino ain't my favorite person but don't think any sense coming into his thread throwing salt. Same thing I say when that one troll tries hijacking your thread (usually say it more rudely but we boys, lol). So much better when everyone just acts respectful, if you don't have anything worth discussing or adding just don't post it

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    LMAO, douche bag, why are you fading me what my record is shitting on you - your thread is a joke.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Smith far more important than zeke to the offense. Didn't even realize he was out when I bet the over last week. When a scrub like Claiborne abuses you and disrupts whole game plan you have serious issues. Once again Dallas coaching staff showing their ineptitude letting it continue all second half without bothering to make some kind of adjustment! Just sad. Eagles front 7 gonna make life miserable for dak if he out once again!
    I just read somewhere that Dallas opponents have scored on 19 of last 23 drives lee wasn't on the field, if that accurate that freaking insane!
    I live in the Philly area and have watched this team closely, I've done very well betting on them this year. I think the Smith injury is huge because Dallas has no backup tackle, its a joke to play Chaz Green at tackle, Smith wasn't playing well before they sat him because of the back issue, but Green was obviously horrible. I backed Dallas against Kansas City 2 weeks ago, but I thought KC was flat, and Dallas's coaching issues showed up in that game as well with Hall late touchdown in the first half.

2daBank

That kc td before half was downright laughable, lol. I'm gonna be on Philly as well, Dallas looks sunk without lee and smith.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    I live in the Philly area and have watched this team closely, I've done very well betting on them this year. I think the Smith injury is huge because Dallas has no backup tackle, its a joke to play Chaz Green at tackle, Smith wasn't playing well before they sat him because of the back issue, but Green was obviously horrible. I backed Dallas against Kansas City 2 weeks ago, but I thought KC was flat, and Dallas's coaching issues showed up in that game as well with Hall late touchdown in the first half.
    My first comment was just the usual shitpost, but seriously now...
    I might just have to bet The Ole Barn on Dallas. I'm gonna be sick this weekend...

thomorino

32-23 after hitting Pittsburgh and Carolina, I am adding Detroit -3. Detroit was flat last week but they've had a good run defense most of the season and the Bears defense isn't the same without Treviathion, who is injury prone and didn't play last week or practice this week.

Jacksonville -7 - I think Cleveland is overrated here off a misleading performance against Detroit. Detroit was in a letdown spot off the win against Green Bay with 2 divisional games coming up. Jacksonville is a different defense with Dareus.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

broke dikk!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    broke dikk!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol, dumb fuk, another great post from the big time trader

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Lol, dumb fuk, another great post from the big time trader
    im worth more than you could imagine

thomorino

lol broke dik, shouldn't you be sleeping on the fake versace pillows you bought in China for 2 bucks.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

lol broke dik, shouldn't you be sleeping on the fake versace pillows you bought in China for 2 bucks.
    lol

all you got?

unreal

2daBank

No, no your not. I imagine you worth a stamp maybe 2 at most. Turns out you probably worth less than I imagined.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

No, no your not. I imagine you worth a stamp maybe 2 at most. Turns out you probably worth less than I imagined.
    ok once I wake up tomorrow I’ll post my account with 7 figures with a note to Prove it’s
    Me

have a good night

2daBank

ok once I wake up tomorrow I’ll post my account with 7 figures with a note to Prove it’s
    Me

have a good night
    Lol, the only thing you have proven is your self worth is nil and character is bankrupt.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10316

GL on Sunday man

thomorino

Lol, it appears the Vikings can't kick a field goal in a dome.

thomorino

2-0 today with a push to go to 34-23 - I'm going to play for a middle tonite with Dallas at +6.5.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy killing it

2daBank

Anyone who cashed with jags should get kicked in the nuts. lol. Nothing personal just want ya to feel what I did after my side was within the number for every second of 59 minutes and had ball down 6! Second game I've lost this year like that! Skins on Monday night vs kc was 1st. I'm bad beat king!!

Congrats.

thomorino

Its always amazing to me how when you are having a good year shit like that goes your way - and when you aren't it doesn't. I thought I got screwed at the end of the KC-Oakland game being on KC but I also got lucky with KC covering against Washington on Monday night.

2daBank

My record would be pretty good if I could avoid being on 1 or 2 teams a week that end up on the Van Pelt bad beat segment! lol. I was on skins and under that Monday night vs kc where pretty much same thing happened Cept slightly worse! 2 games where my team was within number for every second of 1st 59 minutes, possession of ball with chance to win game but instead end game scoring for wrong team!!

Let's see, I was on that pats/jets over when refs took away jets td when we learned you can fumble without ever losing possession of ball!! Lmfao.

List goes on and on, it take pages to write them all. Those just my 3 favorites. Lol