t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Tough NBA card tonight (11/17)

Perusing the card now. I like the Pelicans to win in Denver but that should be a close game that could go either way.

Think Toronto wins and covers over the Knicks but NY has been playing really well.

Cavs only laying 6.5 at home to a struggling and injured Clippers squad. Line seems very low despite the Cavs troubles this season.

Thunder continue to get a lot of respect from books. Small fave in San Antonio. Spurs lost at home on national tv last Friday and coming off a loss at Minnesota. Expect a big effort from them tonight but they are missing Kawhi dearly.

Heat and Wizards rematch in the second game of a home and home. Washington won down in South Beach.

A few other decent games but nothing really sticks out. If I had to take a game it would be the Pelicans.

mkracier
    mkracier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

Thoughts on Pistons/Pacers ?

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2411

Wizards and Knicks for me.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1158

Thinking spurs n raps....

Don_Omarion
    Goals are set! +100 Units
    Don_Omarion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1280

at the mixed situations and more unsafe events , it’s better to fade the night.. just an opinion

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by mkracier View Post
    Thoughts on Pistons/Pacers ?
    Not sure. Pistons are playing great so far. Going to be tough for Indy.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Utah over Bk is a no brainer. DLo out for Bk, doesnt matter that Utah doesnt have Gobert, they can still compete.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Perusing the card now. I like the Pelicans to win in Denver but that should be a close game that could go either way.

Think Toronto wins and covers over the Knicks but NY has been playing really well.

Cavs only laying 6.5 at home to a struggling and injured Clippers squad. Line seems very low despite the Cavs troubles this season.

Thunder continue to get a lot of respect from books. Small fave in San Antonio. Spurs lost at home on national tv last Friday and coming off a loss at Minnesota. Expect a big effort from them tonight but they are missing Kawhi dearly.

Heat and Wizards rematch in the second game of a home and home. Washington won down in South Beach.

A few other decent games but nothing really sticks out. If I had to take a game it would be the Pelicans.
    Save your money for Atlanta Saturday night