jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He needs a chance

CFL?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Can you actually fit a helmet on with that hair?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Maybe he just solved all the concussion issues. No one would get one with hair/cushion like that.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Is he part Nigerian? Those Nigigers are some weird looking people. Are they full blooded humans or are they primates? Hang that focker from his afro and take shyts on his head from above. Just another dumb fock jibby lip that thinks he is making a difference. Wrong again primates. You are looked at as less then human because you can't seem to be anything other then annoying, disrespectful, do nothing fockin mooks. You thought you had the world by the balls when we let one of yours run the White house. Wrong! We now know the jews and the jibby lips are a team. You have taken sides with the people that will soon throw you under the bus. The jews are using you for your fight. they are behind you verbally and media wise!!! But, when you start costing them $$$$ you will be cut loose. Once again just because your fockin dumb azzes. Donnie boy is taken care of you worthless focks. Times will get real tough for the lazy azz jibby lips. Haven't posted in a while. That fells good to let all you monkeys know the deal.

ZINISTER

I see you are asking, "Who is to blame?" I have told you on here for years who is behind the BS of this country. The JEWS!! Trump can't come right out and say,"It's the JEWS." He has to say the media. Which is the JEWS! They flame the fire all the time. They are being exposed by the President of the United States!!!! Wake up you non-liberal pucies and take a stand against it. I don't have anything to do with the NFL. fock those JEW owners and FOckn jibby lip focks.

ZINISTER

I meant nothing racist or hateful in my last 2 post. I love all of Gods children. I wish you all a blessed life.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well deserved. He riled an entire nation
    If that's the case, Trump got robbed.............

ZINISTER

I know some of you wanted to see my avatars nice azz!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Liberal news media mostly.. A race injustice story always makes the front news headlines, while all others mostly do not.. This pulls at people's heart strings, good for ratings..
    All of the news is a joke. It should just be the news. Let us make up our own mind. Instead we have to check in to whatever side we're on. Liberals do rule the media, and entertainment industry though. Fools like Samantha Bee have a show. I've never watched it, but the blatant disrespect towards Trump is insane. That's just from the commercials I see. If a late night show had one of her promos about Obama, then people would riot. She's a fckin idiot, yet gets awards. Plenty of idiots on both sides. Would be nice if we didn't just have left, or right.

Oh, and she's fckin Canadian.

PAULYPOKER

A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime....

Did that help?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

For those busting on the rag, here's an issue you will enjoy. Hint: a nude of your 1st lady.

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article...lady-erections
    Last edited by rkelly110; 11-13-17 at 04:47 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He needs a chance

CFL?
    Why would any owner give him a second chance?

He disrupts teams, football fans don't like him, he only draws attention to himself. Not a team player... He won't ever respect a football white owner that's for sure.. He's been out of the league to long and his skills just aren't that good anymore either..

He brought this all on himself and has no to blame but himself and maybe his wacky Muslim girl friend..

Cuse0323

No one wants him holding a clipboard. He isn't a Chase Daniel type. A guy who will sit back, do his job, and be happy to get paid. Back up QBs are important to the team. Some get paid for years to never play. Kaep wouldn't be able to handle it. The Browns are even smart enough to not bring in the bum. He's a cancer.

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

One time during a game against the Chargers I swear I saw him holding a detonator. It looked like he was trying to charge it by pushing his thumb up and down while holding a closed fist. I'm not sure if it was detonator or not but his shoulder pads look oversized as well as if he was hiding a suicide belt underneath or something. It was very hard to tell but it sure did look like it from my view. Makes me wonder what could have happened had he been on a team still...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Right, he did rile up the nation that's for sure..

What he did is make the nation more prejudice and divided, he also got MANY Americans to now hate the NFL and not think much of it's black ghetto players.. He caused the NFL to lose money, put the owners and league in a tough spot and you wonder why NFL owners won't hire him now? Drrrrrr!!!

He did not help stop or slow police racial injustice down either, Kap didn't change a damn thing for the better...

Yea it's his fault you a jerkoff racist

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Any Citizen of the year Award should go to that Texan who grabbed his gun and shot that nutty crazed Atheist Church shooter, which in turn prevented him continuing on and shooting more innocent civilians.. https://www.ksat.com/news/man-who-sh...am-not-a-hero-

That's a citizen that deserves an AWARD and not this dumb fock racist punk Crappernick....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-17 at 05:50 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Ph q all gave JIBBBY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SEKTAUR gave JIBBBY 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Yea it's his fault you a jerkoff racist
    I'm not racist at all. Kiss my ass 2dabank..

I would love to see America more united actually rather then divided.....

I'm just tired of idiot libs like you and Kapp pulling the race card when things aren't going your way.. I don't remember Kapp doing this when he was a starter.. It was only when he went to the bench did he start this race injustice crap during our National Anthem..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-17 at 05:10 PM.

ZINISTER

Right, he did rile up the nation that's for sure..

What he did is make the nation more prejudice and divided, he also got MANY Americans to now hate the NFL and not think much of it's black ghetto players.. He caused the NFL to lose money, put the owners and league in a tough spot and you wonder why NFL owners won't hire him now? Drrrrrr!!!

He did not help stop or slow police racial injustice down either, Kap didn't change a damn thing for the better...

After Mattews focked him in the azz. He told Kap he was a piss poor piece of azz and Kap called him a racist and sued him

2daBank

I'm not racist at all. Kiss my ass 2dabank..

I would love to see America more united actually rather then divided.....

I'm just tired of idiot libs like you and Kapp pulling the race card when things aren't going your way.. I don't remember Kapp doing this when he was a starter.. It was only when he went to the bench did he start this race injustice crap during our National Anthem..

You a scumbag what you are and reason country is divided. And I don't play the fukking race card, I'm white dipshit.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I meant nothing racist or hateful in my last 2 post. I love all of Gods children. I wish you all a blessed life.
    I didn't see anything racist at all. People need to speak out more.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You a scumbag what you are and reason country is divided.
    Non pro broke loser.. Get a life...

You couldn't touch me in baseball either just for the record... Go get a job, stop whining and stop pointing fingers at others for your own personal failures....

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-17 at 05:24 PM.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

But he doesn't like being a citizen, doesn't vote and wears pig socks.

2daBank

You such a joke. I love when some inbread little bitch thinks he knows 1st thing bout me. Keep spewing racist trash online where it safe you little f%ggit

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Hope he enjoy's the very last bit of fame he'll see for the rest of his life. Go away now Kap, you're tired.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You such a joke. I love when some inbread little bitch thinks he knows 1st thing bout me. Keep spewing racist trash online where it safe you little f%ggit
    Whaaa... Better go find a safe place.... Cry baby.. Go cry some where else about your racism claims.. I got no time for this...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-17 at 05:29 PM.

Cuse0323

ZINISTER

I didn't see anything racist at all. People need to speak out more.
    Enough is enough! Call the Spade a Spade. If they don't like it fockem'!

Ph q all
    Ph q all's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2902

There sure is a lot of hate, not only on this post, but this entire forum. Books must be having a good year.

2daBank

Whaaa... Better go find a safe place.... Cry baby.. Go cry some where else about your racism claims.. I got no time for this...

Just calling a spade a spade. Or in this case a bitch a bitch.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Just calling a spade a spade. Or in this case a bitch a bitch.
    Well you're entitled to your opinions I guess.. Have fun with that... I'm not racist and have black friends, dated black girls.. You don't know me...

I am sick and tired of race baiters though.. I call that a spade when I see it as such.. Kapp is just that a race baiter..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-17 at 05:49 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Well deserved. He riled an entire nation
    Not really. He just threw gas on the flames of racial division that Obama started back in 2012.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Calling someone racist, and then calling them a f%ggit.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ya know I took a grand look at this entire Kapp thing and how it effected everything from the athletes, fans, veterans and even the Presidency....

I will say this and keeping it real, I do think Kapp did try to protest for a good cause and that was for equality but I just think he did it in the wrong way and offended so many people.

I and so many others get pissed off when people disrespect this Country, Anthem and flag.. People have no idea what our ancestors did and sacrificed to make America what it is today. It's like it's forgotten by young people...

So I feel you don't protest during our National Anthem for anything... Times aren't so bad for blacks today either.. I think America today is more accepting for people of any color, religion and or race then in any other time in the past..

I'm a man of peace and justice always regardless of the color of your skin or beliefs... If you are good person at heart that tries to do the right things in life then God bless you.. That is all...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-14-17 at 02:56 AM.

First 123 Last