1. #1
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Louis CK is Off the chain

    Admittedly, it is wrong what he did. I feel bad for the victims, but...this article is some of the funniest shit I have ever read. Ever.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html


    Stealthy knew this was coming which makes me think he was a victim


    Poster green hippo is Louis ck’s nephew and I am sure he is a victim as well.

  2. #2
    Booya711
    2017 Man of the Year
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 15,711
    Betpoints: 2460

    Strange cat this Louis C.K....who the fukk asks chicks if it’s ok to masturbate in front of them??

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  3. #3
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 35,916
    Betpoints: 762

    Old news
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2018


  4. #4
    Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-03-16
    Posts: 1,957
    Betpoints: 1591

    wasnt it kraken who said louis ck, jared leto, and someone up were up next? anyone remember the third guy?

  5. #5
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    Old news
    NYT article broke within the last 30 min which means it is BIG

    Plus that article is like an expose’ with multiple detailed accounts of him jacking off in front of chicks.

  6. #6
    Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-27-10
    Posts: 18,062
    Betpoints: 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    wasnt it kraken who said louis ck, jared leto, and someone up were up next? anyone remember the third guy?

  7. #7
    shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-27-12
    Posts: 5,684
    Betpoints: 427

    Kraken did indeed say it a week or 2 ago

  8. #8
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Kraken did indeed say it a week or 2 ago


    Kraken gave a list, and Stealthy said Louis ck was the favorite.

  9. #9
    t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-09
    Posts: 35,916
    Betpoints: 762

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    NYT article broke within the last 30 min which means it is BIG

    Plus that article is like an expose’ with multiple detailed accounts of him jacking off in front of chicks.
    Yea Iím just saying it took years for this story to break. There was a jezebel story a couple years ago documenting this exact stuff.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/14/2018


  10. #10
    Kiddpokerr
    Kiddpokerr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-17
    Posts: 1,362
    Betpoints: 1042

    Hes not funny so couldnt care less.

  11. #11
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 8,056

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Losco View Post
    wasnt it kraken who said louis ck, jared leto, and someone up were up next? anyone remember the third guy?
    3rd.Travolta

  12. #12
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,087
    Betpoints: 7155

    It's not the guy isn't authentic and was hiding it. This is pretty much his shtick. Not saying everyone can or behave like Louis, but it's also not like he raped or forced himself on women like Weinstein and Trump.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/21/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  13. #13
    juicername
    juicername's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-15
    Posts: 2,198
    Betpoints: 1421

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Admittedly, it is wrong what he did. I feel bad for the victims, but...this article is some of the funniest shit I have ever read. Ever.

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/a...isconduct.html


    Stealthy knew this was coming which makes me think he was a victim


    Poster green hippo is Louis ck’s nephew and I am sure he is a victim as well.
    #stealthytoo trending on twitter.

  14. #14
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 2,008
    Betpoints: 62

    Damn, that's some strange shit. Wierd thing to get off to. Seems pretty harmless though.

  15. #15
    VeggieDog
    Update your status
    VeggieDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-21-09
    Posts: 2,758
    Betpoints: 8316

    Entertainment industry is full of sick fukks. Someone just turned on the light and the cockroaches are scattering.

  16. #16
    stealthyburrito
    BNBG: Big Negro, Big Gun
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 20,332
    Betpoints: 3031



    I remember back in 2014 googling his show Louie (which is a fukking classic) getting hits about his bizarre behavior. Like wizzler said it’s not new, but I guess given the avalanche of people coming out it and exposing these weird fukks it was inevitable
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/21/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  17. #17
    Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-13-09
    Posts: 4,376
    Betpoints: 12990

    I don't think saying Travolta is next is a big reach.

    Good call on CK though. didn't see that one coming.

  18. #18
    stealthyburrito
    BNBG: Big Negro, Big Gun
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-12-09
    Posts: 20,332
    Betpoints: 3031

    Just read the article. If it’s some solace for Louie he knew he was fukked up and what he was doing was fukked up.

    The timing of that movie he’s releasing is pretty bad, as well as the topic of the film. From the trailer it feels like an old fukks fantasy to ogle a hot young actress, who’s portraying a minor.

    I hope the comedians he’s helped don’t suffer. Better things is one of the best show on tv.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/21/2018

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 1/31/2015


  19. #19
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    From the article:

    “During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled.”



    He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.”


  20. #20
    Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 5,821
    Betpoints: 10957

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    From the article:

    “During Ms. Goodman and Ms. Wolov’s surreal visit to Louis C.K.’s Aspen hotel room, they said they were holding onto each other, screaming and laughing in shock, as Louis C.K. masturbated in a chair. “We were paralyzed,” Ms. Goodman said. After he ejaculated on his stomach, they said, they fled. He called after them: “He was like, ‘Which one is Dana and which one is Julia?’” Ms. Goodman recalled.”



    He has all but invited comparison between his private life and his onscreen work, too: In “I Love You, Daddy,” which is scheduled to be released next week, a character pretends to masturbate at length in front of other people, and other characters appear to dismiss rumors of sexual predation.”

    They waited to leave until he finished, would they have stuck around if there was an encore?

  21. #21
    stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-29-08
    Posts: 15,688

    Those chicks are ugly, even by my standards

    Louie love your stuff man but NOT well played here, sir

  22. #22
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    They waited to leave until he finished, would they have stuck around if there was an encore?
    No they ran when he came.

  23. #23
    MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-18-10
    Posts: 1,759
    Betpoints: 908

    You know all this stuff comes out now because it no longer has hollywood capital or leverage. I wonder how many of these gals stuck around to observe this or partake in it (with Harvey) to further their careers or hold this type of behavior over the head of the accuser. It just seems surreal that 30 years of this is coming all out at once.

    And this pedo stuff, who the hell leaves their 14 year old kid at an adult party in NYC or let's them overnight with complete strangers- just bad parenting and bad morals and bad people overall. Hollywood really is sick.

  24. #24
    Codone69
    Codone69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-13-14
    Posts: 123
    Betpoints: 60

    Pauly Shore next? or is that just too easy

  25. #25
    Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-07-10
    Posts: 5,821
    Betpoints: 10957

    Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    No they ran when he came.
    So you're saying they didn't like the punchline?

  26. #26
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 287,196
    Betpoints: 3023

    Lol

    All junkies and losers

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  27. #27
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadtrip635 View Post
    So you're saying they didn't like the punchline?
    No idea.

    But the whole scene sounds like something he would have written.

    So funny.


    Almost as funny as vid of Chuck Berry farting in a hooker’s face.

    Stealthy have have you seen that one?

  28. #28
    bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-31-12
    Posts: 2,916
    Betpoints: 1474

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

  29. #29
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 287,196
    Betpoints: 3023

    Trash accusing trash of crimes

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  30. #30
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 24,087
    Betpoints: 7155

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 06/21/2018

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  31. #31
    TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-05-15
    Posts: 2,244
    Betpoints: 1450

    Wonder if any truths to the Charlie Sheen raping Corey Haim on set back in the 1980's? The oddest coincidence with that story. I heard about it yesterday and last night the TV was left on a random channel when I dozed off. Woke up this morning to that very same movie, Lucas, playing and I cringed looking at the two of them.

    Louis I think was more than likely suffering from erectile issues back then when he was overweight. Would explain why he yanked it instead of trying to just go for the real deal.

  32. #32
    The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-24-11
    Posts: 21,873
    Betpoints: 325

    Someone reach out to Greenhippo for a comment

  33. #33
    HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-23-13
    Posts: 8,056

    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    You know all this stuff comes out now because it no longer has hollywood capital or leverage. I wonder how many of these gals stuck around to observe this or partake in it (with Harvey) to further their careers or hold this type of behavior over the head of the accuser. It just seems surreal that 30 years of this is coming all out at once.

    And this pedo stuff, who the hell leaves their 14 year old kid at an adult party in NYC or let's them overnight with complete strangers- just bad parenting and bad morals and bad people overall. Hollywood really is sick.
    +1

    Money and fame hungry parents dont give 2 penetrates and risk it. Pedos saw this since the 70s and flocked to Hollywood, there is no better industry to penetrate with kids than that, there is just too much "opportunities" and "exploitable" people out there.

    Its truly sick.

  34. #34
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar MLB Moderator
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 287,196
    Betpoints: 3023

    Itís all broke people looking for money that failed in Hollywood

    Trying to get there one minute of fame again

    SBR
    Sharp
    Bettor

    $$$$$

    Bald
    & Proud
    of Myself -jjgold

    SBR Founder Join Date: 7/20/2005


  35. #35
    grease lightnin
    grease lightnin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-01-12
    Posts: 12,673
    Betpoints: 185

    Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Someone reach out to Greenhippo for a comment

    His absence makes so much sense now.

    Poor little ginger

12 Last
Top