Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Felger and Mazz, radio show. Each one is a bigger Dbag than the next. Except for Felger, because nobody is a bigger Dbag than Mazz. But just to be clear, Felger sucks big time, too!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Roy was kind of being a reckless moron for trying aerial stunts and show boating in that little piece of crap he was flying in.. He really has no one to blame but himself for his own death..

While the statement was ruthless and untimely in a death like this it was spot on... My take anyways...
    Roy can only blame himself for his own death

#Trump2020

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People apparently have no respect for the dead...

Radio host insults a dead guy who can't even defend himself from said statement

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If Roy can blame himself, maybe he can defend himself?

#Trump2020

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    People apparently have no respect for the dead...

Radio host insults a dead guy who can't even defend himself from said statement
    That is correct, if you nosedive your cute little toy plane into the ocean you in fact have given up the right to defend yourself. Had he wanted to defend himself might have wanna thought better bout that 1.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Wow, I'm shocked so many defending this dbag. He deserved to die because he was flying like a jackass? No. Nobody deserves to die for something like that. He was acting recklessly, so it was probably inevitable, but no way does that mean he "deserved" what he got. He wasn't a murderer or a rapist - those bastards deserve to die. Not a guy who probably didn't really realize how stupid he was being. Like somebody said earlier, I'm sure just about everybody here has done something dangerous, whether driving 100+ mph or something else.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wow, I'm shocked so many defending this dbag. He deserved to die because he was flying like a jackass? No. Nobody deserves to die for something like that. He was acting recklessly, so it was probably inevitable, but no way does that mean he "deserved" what he got. He wasn't a murderer or a rapist - those bastards deserve to die. Not a guy who probably didn't really realize how stupid he was being. Like somebody said earlier, I'm sure just about everybody here has done something dangerous, whether driving 100+ mph or something else.
    He didn't realize how stupid he was being? Guy had a wife and kids and cared more about his jet ski with wings and fulfilling his thrill. He was 40 not 20. Selfish act. Ya he didn't deserve to die but this really isn't a tragedy.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    He didn't realize how stupid he was being? Guy had a wife and kids and cared more about his jet ski with wings and fulfilling his thrill. He was 40 not 20. Selfish act. Ya he didn't deserve to die but this really isn't a tragedy.
    Wow. What a Dbag you are, Mackballs. And no, this isn't that trick where different posters names show up. I'm talking to you, Mackballs. You are a heartless Dbag. But I think you already know that.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    100% dead on. I grew up there. Very fair weathered fans and media is brutal. They have turned fans against players when teams tip them off they would like to cut ties with players. Stories that would normally get swept away are reported. Rondo, Pedro, Mankins, Seymour, nomar all got roasted towards the end after being heroes. When Pats miss playoffs 2 years in a row the fans will disappear and media will bury them.

The guy is dead and his kids lost their dad. Horrible. Whether or not he was at fault is for insurance investigators to figure out.

Grits, I agree the media in Boston is brutal, but let's face it--the media sucks everywhere. But WTF are you talking about with fair weather fans. The fans have never ever disappeared from the Pats games. Every game is a sell out. Seymour and Mankins were both traded in moves that surprised the fanbase. They both retired happily as Patriots. Pedro is still revered in Boston. Nomar got traded after his body started breaking down from steroid abuse. As for Rondo, he was and continues to be selfish clown who nobody misses.

As for the heartless radio announcer, I agree with you.

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Wow. What a Dbag you are, Mackballs. And no, this isn't that trick where different posters names show up. I'm talking to you, Mackballs. You are a heartless Dbag. But I think you already know that.
    At least I didn't abandon my wife and kids acting like a fukkin moron. I think that would qualify as heartless. Didn't mean to trigger your sensitive side Harry. My apologies.

MaddyMax
    MaddyMax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

The "plane" he purchased for just under 400k is a peice of crap. He is rich enough to buy this instead for just under $2 million and its is 1000x more reliable and safer than the plane he crashed. This plane has an emergency parachute system that is capable of carrying the entire plane in case of failure.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston is a low class City and many people low class

2daBank

At least I didn't abandon my wife and kids acting like a fukkin moron. I think that would qualify as heartless. Didn't mean to trigger your sensitive side Harry. My apologies.
    Obviously he didn't intend on crashing. I'm quite sure He left them far better off than plenty of worthless deadbeat dads.

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Really...? You ever even been in Massachusetts Goldilocks? We can't all run with the "in" crowd like you JJ. Oh wait....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

You are right. We call them Massholes.

Harry N. Lloyd

Aren't you from Jersey......?

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Obviously he didn't intend on crashing. I'm quite sure He left them far better off than plenty of worthless deadbeat dads.
    For sure. But caution was definitely thrown to the wind. The whole thing was just so avoidable which is why it's so sickening.

2daBank

For sure. But caution was definitely thrown to the wind. The whole thing was just so avoidable which is why it's so sickening.
    You know how it is, we rarely think of consequences when we having fun. Obviously we should but not how lots are wired. Personally i know this far too well about myself in many many ways which is why I choose to not have kids at least as of yet. pretty much anytime the subject was ever brought up by my ex-wife or current woman I always start going on about all the things I like to do and would feel wrong doing so if I was responsible for a child. I'm sure if it had happened before now I would have reduced those risk but I'm also quite certain I couldn't eliminate them altogether, ya gotta live a little! For some that means little more extreme than others.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Couldn't pay me to get into one of those tiny airplanes or heli planes.... I could never trust something like this or what Roy was flying..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

As opposed to Jersey where the women look like they stepped out of an ad for lane bryant.

Rod Tidwell
    Rod Tidwell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I'm sure you have no idea who I am, but I've been hanging around since the early days of MajorWager. (when you were BeantownJim too).

Anyway, every time Boston is in the media, you take the opportunity to bash Boston and it's people. Which is penetrating banana's for a guy from Jersey? Name one thing that has come out of New Jersey? There are lots of amazing cities in our great nation, Boston is clearly one of them. Massachusetts is the most (or 2nd most) densely populated state in the union, there's a reason for that. Boston/Massachusetts is home to worlds best hospitals, universities, a world leader in biotech, finance, etc.

Being the "best" is subjective. Personally, I love NYC, San Diego, SF area...but you'd have to be half a retard to call Boston a low class city. Either a woman from Mass kicked you to the curb and you're bitter. Or someone guy named Sully or Murph curbstomped your midget ass. Eitherway, go eat a bag of dicks and get Boston out of your head.

As for the radio host "Felger", penetrate him, he doesn't speak for the city. His point of "one should be risk adverse" if you have responsibility, kids etc, I'm fine with that point. Mocking the recently departed, in my opinion, is as low as you can go. Felger is an insensitive spineless oyster that deserves to be kicked off the air.

Harry N. Lloyd

Yeah, fuk u, JJ, you Garden State scallywag.....and take your POS buddy Mackballs with ya.

Powerbalance
    Powerbalance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

crazy

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I mean we are all gonna die... if someone dies we can't call him dumb? With that mindset calling anyone dumb is disrespectful even if true since we are all mortal beings.

Mackballs

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Yeah, fuk u, JJ, you Garden State scallywag.....and take your POS buddy Mackballs with ya.
    Still going huh, you gonna be okay pal? PG Harry still upset. Must not have an opinion on anything or state facts. PG Harry will be upset. O noooooo!!!

Fukk off idiot. Post a winner and stfu.

Harry N. Lloyd

Yeah, right, Mackballs. You mock the recently departed but I'm the bad guy. Must be nice being delusional. And btw the radio dbag apologized for what he said. Are you man enough to do that?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Tidwell View Post
    I'm sure you have no idea who I am, but I've been hanging around since the early days of MajorWager. (when you were BeantownJim too).

Anyway, every time Boston is in the media, you take the opportunity to bash Boston and it's people. Which is penetrating banana's for a guy from Jersey? Name one thing that has come out of New Jersey? There are lots of amazing cities in our great nation, Boston is clearly one of them. Massachusetts is the most (or 2nd most) densely populated state in the union, there's a reason for that. Boston/Massachusetts is home to worlds best hospitals, universities, a world leader in biotech, finance, etc.

Being the "best" is subjective. Personally, I love NYC, San Diego, SF area...but you'd have to be half a retard to call Boston a low class city. Either a woman from Mass kicked you to the curb and you're bitter. Or someone guy named Sully or Murph curbstomped your midget ass. Eitherway, go eat a bag of dicks and get Boston out of your head.

As for the radio host "Felger", penetrate him, he doesn't speak for the city. His point of "one should be risk adverse" if you have responsibility, kids etc, I'm fine with that point. Mocking the recently departed, in my opinion, is as low as you can go. Felger is an insensitive spineless oyster that deserves to be kicked off the air.
    Bravo 👏 Rod, Bravo!!! Although don't waste your energy on this clown 🤡.

The scumbag Felger is from Wisconsin not even from here as well.

Hope all is well pal.

First 12