RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah who wouldn't love the orange blob.

That's why more than a dozen women have accused him of assault/rape. But they're all lying yyyyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh that's it.
    I dunno he has always had hot women so give the devil his due. And actually those women were proven to be lying just like the pissing on hookers story and Russia. But you know that.

I was not hard on Bill for his rapes that led to millions of hush money payouts, disbarred, ect. I'm very sure you weren't either. Give The Donald his due, lots of beautiful women and zero credible allegations and zero out of court settlements or known hush monies, police reports ect. I know you like the Russia stuff, you want to believe but as a legal scholar you should know better than forming an unfounded and baseless allegation into fact. It's beyond partisan and just plain foolish.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    I dunno he has always had hot women so give the devil his due. And actually those women were proven to be lying just like the pissing on hookers story and Russia. But you know that.

I was not hard on Bill for his rapes that led to millions of hush money payouts, disbarred, ect. I'm very sure you weren't either. Give The Donald his due, lots of beautiful women and zero credible allegations and zero out of court settlements or known hush monies, police reports ect. I know you like the Russia stuff, you want to believe but as a legal scholar you should know better than forming an unfounded and baseless allegation into fact. It's beyond partisan and just plain foolish.
    There was at least one settlement, that we know of. You can be damn sure there are more with confidentiality agreements.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

If your rich you settle even it's false to make it go away.
    Libs just don't get it.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Louie CK in deep shit too.

RoyBacon

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least fifteen women since the 1980s. Those accusations have resulted in three widely-reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit when the former was settled; and, in 2017, former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar.[5]

Two of the allegations (by Ivana Trump and Jill Harth) became public before Trump's candidacy for president, but the rest arose after a 2005 audio recording was leaked during the 2016 presidential campaign. Trump was recorded bragging that a celebrity like himself "can do anything" to women, including "just start kissing them ... I don't even wait" and "grab 'em by the pussy" (pussy is slang for vulva). Trump subsequently characterized those comments as “locker room talk” and denied actually behaving that way toward women, and he also apologized for the crude language that was leaked. Many of his accusers stated that Trump’s denials provoked them into going public with their allegations.
    Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said that he could "get away with things like that", at least backstage at the adult pageants.
    Trump has denied the allegations, saying that he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign.[6][7][8][9] In October 2016, Trump publicly vowed to sue all of the women who have made allegations of sexual assault (i.e. non-consensual kissing or groping) or sexual harassment against him, as well as to sue the New York Times for publishing allegations,[10][11] but as yet has not followed through.[12][13]

Looks like business disputes and divorces to me. Yea, "his wife" accused him of rape LOL. I know you want to believe but there just is not any credible evidence. The accusers were not going to go under oath and make that accusation and we both know what that usually means. Right Counselor?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Louie CK in deep shit too.
    i'll go ahead and wait for proof, rather than implicating on a headline

crazy, crazy notion

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

What i love about these assholes who will never believe a woman who comes forward years later, is that i wonder if three guys gang bang their ass,and shoved their coks deep inside their hypocrite asses, would they come forward? So u right wing hypocrites tell me. If three guys cornered ya and stuck their coks in your mouths are u gonna run to your buddies the next day and tell him about it? Are u gonna head right to the police?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    i'll go ahead and wait for proof, rather than implicating on a headline
    crazy, crazy notion
    well, the rumors about CK have been well known by now, at least in the comedy circles

I listen to Burr, Rogan and Joey Diaz weekly...

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What i love about these assholes who will never believe a woman who comes forward years later, is that i wonder if three guys gang bang their ass,and shoved their coks deep inside their hypocrite asses, would they come forward? So u right wing hypocrites tell me. If three guys cornered ya and stuck their coks in your mouths are u gonna run to your buddies the next day and tell him about it? Are u gonna head right to the police?
    You remind me of the American Negro Fund commercial; "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Good news, Haim's mother says Sheen is not the guy that raped her kid. She says it's some other guy but, of course, they bleep it out until the Dr. Oz show airs.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/09/corey-...exual-assault/
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

everyone just trying to get money now

lol
    strike while the iron is hot, JJ.....

you know you stole that $25,000 for being touched by your uncle, leading to years of sexual problems for yourself an inability to develop relationships or have healthy sexual relations with women.

time to go after the whole enchilada; people will believe you now.....

#JJtoo

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no guy can shove a kok into your mouth..... kok goes in your mouth, you want it there.....

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Good news, Haim's mother says Sheen is not the guy that raped her kid. She says it's some other guy but, of course, they bleep it out until the Dr. Oz show airs.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/09/corey-...exual-assault/
    Then maybe, its the guy that actually is blaming Sheen... he saw it coming and tried to make a move ahead...

Ive read people saying it was that guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You guys are like little girls with this drama oh my God go out in the real world stop worrying about other people

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

It's getting to the point now that anyone can come forward and make sexual abuse allegations against any famous person and just about ruin their career whether it's true or false...

There are no investigations being done, there is never any real proof.. Most claims are decades old.. It's always just he said she say.. While I don't like Hollywood or celebs I do think there needs to be more substance and investigation work done with these so called claims of rape, sexual misconduct, etc. coming forward from all the Mary's and Joe's of the world...

What every happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-17 at 10:02 AM.

Thor4140

You remind me of the American Negro Fund commercial; "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"
    So u would run to the cops Roy is that what u are saying? I mean u are always talking about guys butts maybe u have been gang banged a few times. Unless the embarrassment and shame is to much fess up Roy. We are all friends here. Im sure u are one of those jerkoffs that thinks a woman has to come forward immediately when she is raped. Seems like a common theme with u pieces of garbage.

jjgold

Jibby of course

It’s a joke and so laughable

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It's getting to the point now that any one can come forward and make a sexual abuse allegations against any famous person and just about ruin their career whether it's true or false...

There are no investigations being done, there is never any real proof.. Most claims are decades old.. It's always just he said she say.. While I don't like Hollywood or celebs I do think there needs to be more substance and investigation work done with these so called claims of rape, sexual misconduct, etc. coming forward from all the Mary's and Joe's of the world...

What every happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    So Jibby u are at a SBR convention and JJ ask u to come to his room and talk capping. Roy is already in the Room and JJ and Roy have there way with you. Are you going to come out of the room and tell everyone? You picking up what im dropping here Jibby? You know very well u are gonna keep your mouth shut because of the utter embarrassment. Take ya ten years to have balls to say something. Ten years probably wouldn't be enuf.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Jibby of course

It’s a joke and so laughable

I take these accusations seriously, only and only when there are a bunch of women or men making the accusation. you think this R politician is innocent, I would wager a testicle he is not. you think Bill Cosby is innocent, I would wager both testicles he is not. One woman, maybe. Two, possibly. Five or six or dozens, no fckin way my friends.

BTW, Sheen supposedly is innocent.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^idiot says he takes these kind of accusations seriously yet voted for bill and hillary...

can't write jokes that funny

jjgold

Democrats are so scummy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So Jibby u are at a SBR convention and JJ ask u to come to his room and talk capping. Roy is already in the Room and JJ and Roy have there way with you. Are you going to come out of the room and tell everyone? You picking up what im dropping here Jibby? You know very well u are gonna keep your mouth shut because of the utter embarrassment. Take ya ten years to have balls to say something. Ten years probably wouldn't be enuf.
    I'd look for pay back immediately.. Come forward and tell it on the mountain. I wouldn't come out a decade later and then come forward.. I'd know that same thing could happen to innocent others in the future if I didn't speak up..

It just seems a little fishy when just one person that could be a gold digger comes forward... Like Dante said, now if there are a bunch of credible women coming forward with the same sexual allegation claims then I will start to believe there is something of substance there..

Like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby for example.. Those fockers are guilty as hell...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-10-17 at 10:01 AM.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Poor thor4140

Guy has been here almost 10 years and everyone from veterans to newbies knows just to ignore him

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Poor thor4140

Guy has been here almost 10 years and everyone from veterans to newbies knows just to ignore him
    I bet you would run out of the room if the same scenario i laid out for Jibby had happen to you unless Booya is in that room. Than the three of you jerkoffs could have a blast, blasting each other in the ass. By the way when a jerkoff backwards thinker like u criticizes a guy like me, it is a badge of honor in my book

Thor4140

I'd look for pay back immediately.. Come forward and tell it on the mountain. I wouldn't come out a decade later and then come forward.. I'd know that same thing could happen to innocent others in the future if I didn't speak up..

It just seems a little fishy when just one person that could be a gold digger comes forward... Like Dante said, now if there are a bunch of credible women coming forward with the same sexual allegation claims then I will start to believe there is something of substance there..

Like Harvey Weinstein and Bill Cosby for example.. Those fockers are guilty as hell...
    Jibby please. You would be so shamed we wouldn't hear from u in years. You would never post on this forum again since Roy and JJ have no shame and would never leave the site, and brag about it.

jjgold

funny stuff here

lol if you guys would spend more time trying to make money than arguing about scumbags you would be well of

jjgold

funny stuff here

lol if you guys would spend more time trying to make money than arguing about scumbags you would be well off

Harvey really nothing wrong..those women wanted to be whores and try to advance , they knew exactly what they were doing and now all failed so looking for cash

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Jibby please. You would be so shamed we wouldn't hear from u in years. You would never post on this forum again since Roy and JJ have no shame and would never leave the site, and brag about it.
    Thor not everyone thinks like you.. Relax.. Thor stop acting like a little pussy and man up...

If wronged in life you speak up and go to the authorities... If you don't other people get hurt in the future.. You should have moral obligations always for others and not just yourself..

I don't expect you to understand this concept though unfortunately...

RoyBacon

Thor it sounds like you are speaking from first hand experience so I'm sorry for what you endured.

Jibby made the key points. We know from the Trump situation that they were fabrications, they were not even in the same city. We know many are gold diggers. 15 mins of fame seekers are settling vendettas. But some are true. One still needs proof like the women had in the Bill Clinton assaults. This coming out 30 years later and saying he touched me is not good enough.
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave RoyBacon 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink

funny stuff here

lol if you guys would spend more time trying to make money than arguing about scumbags you would be well off

Harvey really nothing wrong..those women wanted to be whores and try to advance , they knew exactly what they were doing and now all failed so looking for cash
    You are a despicable human being. I can't believe you are a "mod" here.

jjgold

Drinker I eat guys like you up for fukkin diner

Get a job man and stop being drama girl

I AM HEAD SALOON MODERATOR

HurryUpAndDrink

I have 2 jobs... FROM HOME... so I can come here every 30mins and kick your ass.

You are an embarrassment and a shitty read. Nothing more.

Another troll on the internet, there are millions like you...

Sensing the one who could use a job or a purpose is you pal.

But hey I weight 185lbs, 6'00''... full head of hair...

We all know what you look like, id be trolling life too.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 11-10-17 at 12:00 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Thor4140

Thor it sounds like you are speaking from first hand experience so I'm sorry for what you endured.

Jibby made the key points. We know from the Trump situation that they were fabrications, they were not even in the same city. We know many are gold diggers. 15 mins of fame seekers are settling vendettas. But some are true. One still needs proof like the women had in the Bill Clinton assaults. This coming out 30 years later and saying he touched me is not good enough.
    Roy u are the one who talks about guys asses all of the time not me. It would take ten of you clowns to get me in a position like that. Five would get knocked out and the other five of ya's would run lol.

Thor4140

Thor not everyone thinks like you.. Relax.. Thor stop acting like a little pussy and man up...

If wronged in life you speak up and go to the authorities... If you don't other people get hurt in the future.. You should have moral obligations always for others and not just yourself..

I don't expect you to understand this concept though unfortunately...
    I can see it now jibby. JJ, ,Booyadouche, and Roy lite up ur ass at an SBR function. You come out of the room all disheveled. You walk up to Opie but Opie is already laughing because he knows what happen. You walk back to the table, climb under it, and spend the rest of the function there. Jibby, u are the same guy who openly tells everyone u hide under your bed because of Muslim terrorist and now u are going to become brave and out these three homo's? LOL, lol, oooohhh lol.

First ... 234567 Last