HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Charlie Sheen formally accused of raping Corey Haim in the set of Lucas

Sick fukk for fukkks sake... I cant believe this, 2.5 half men ruined for me forever... interviews with Denisse Richards and the other ex gf lead to conclusions Sheen abused his offspring as well.... this is disgusting

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

I cannot find this story anywhere else online. Never heard of Splash.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

everyone just trying to get money now

lol

Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

All these celebs going to have a warm seat in hell waiting for them one day.fkin disgusting what the rich and powerful get away with

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Yeah that's been the rumour for along time.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by A4K View Post
    I cannot find this story anywhere else online. Never heard of Splash.
    Daily mail pal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...set-Lucas.html

Charlie Sheen 'raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas', a friend of the late child-actor claims

• New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'
    • Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter
    • Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
    • Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well
    • Sheen, who is now living with HIV, denies ever having sex with Haim
    • Haim battled drug addiction for years and died in 2010 at 38-years-old

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xsD43CFj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Sheen is winning

if you ain't gay you ain't winning

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    lol

lol
    Yeah, Corey Haim could use some benjies now that he is dead.

JJG you are a moron sometimes... with all due respect of course.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Daily mail pal

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...set-Lucas.html

Charlie Sheen 'raped 13-year-old Corey Haim on the set of the movie Lucas', a friend of the late child-actor claims

• New allegations have emerged about a 13-year-old Corey Haim being raped by Charlie Sheen while filming the 1986 movie 'Lucas'
    • Former actor Dominick Brascia alleges that Haim told him about his incident with Sheen and that a 19-year-old Sheen rejected him after their encounter
    • Corey Feldman, Haim's closest friend, wrote in his memoir about Haim being sodomized on the set of 'Lucas' but never named Sheen
    • Additionally it is alleged Sheen kissed an underage woman, who was 17 at the time, on the set of 'Lucas' and propositioned her for sex as well
    • Sheen, who is now living with HIV, denies ever having sex with Haim
    • Haim battled drug addiction for years and died in 2010 at 38-years-old

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4xsD43CFj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Thanks. I feel silly not checking a UK "news" site.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Cocaine abuse really makes you a sexual freak, but that doesn't explain forcible activity or children. He could have easily fukked willing whores 24/7 if it was just about sex. I will say it again. Any rape or child sex charge convictions should be life in prison or death. No second chances. How a civilized society gives 2nd chances with this stuff is mind boggling.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-08-17 at 08:10 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post

Yeah that's been the rumour for along time.

This... ^

open secret in hollywood both Corys were passed around

one of the girl actors on Little House on the Prairie said so yrs ago
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Cocaine abuse really makes you a sexual freak, but that doesn't explain forcible activity or children. He could have easily fukked willing whores 24/7 if it was just about sex. I will say it again. Any rape or child sex charge convictions should be life in prison or death. No second chances. How a civilized society gives 2nd chances with this stuff is mind boggling.
    If you're a celebrity you get away with sh#$ like this.

I'm pretty sure Jack Nicholson was involved with some sort of underage sex thing at his residence many years ago. Police never really hammered him for questioning. I believe it happened during the late 70's? Early 80's?

Money = Power
    Last edited by shari91; 11-08-17 at 08:10 PM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

that's democrats for you

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I'm pretty sure Jack Nicholson was involved with some sort of underage sex thing at his residence many years ago. Police never really hammered him for questioning. I believe it happened during the late 70's? Early 80's?

Money = Power

funny story....buddy of mine caddies at Merion over the summer months....carried the bags for Nicholson & Joe Pesci.....said they were doing coke the whole round
    Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave USCPHILLYGUY 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggiethebestdog

Money = Power
    You are right. I am incorrectly thinking it has a sexual element to it when it is actually about power. Like I said, most of these people could bang attractive, legal aged people 24/7 if they wanted to. But they are so insecure and self loathing they must dominate and have power over people. Kill every person who forces sex on someone and torture and kill the child rapists. I will gladly do it if they need someone to carry it out.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I'm not standing up for Sheen, god knows he's a mess, but this story should have never been published.

A "friend" of a deceased actor breaks a story a decade after he passes away is beyond hearsay and not credible.

That said, Feldman did file charges in LA County today against dozens of men.

jjgold

All these guys wanted to get nailed

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I'm not standing up for Sheen, god knows he's a mess, but this story should have never been published.

A "friend" of a deceased actor breaks a story a decade after he passes away is beyond hearsay and not credible.

That said, Feldman did file charges in LA County today against dozens of men.
    Obviously things have to be proven. I do think Sheen has admitted to physically hitting women. If he actually raped people or touched kids then it might get other victims to come forward with cases that would be easier to prove.

jjgold

witch hunts most of the time especially in entertainment business

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

united states of guilty as penetrate until proven innocent and it still doesn't matter

from this point on, rather he did it or not, he's a -- rapist forever to everyone that reads the headline
    Last edited by shari91; 11-08-17 at 08:11 PM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Did Corey Haim give Charlie Sheen AIDS?

packerd_00

All these guys wanted to get nailed
    Haim was 12 you f@cking idiot.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Corbin always defending pedos

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Corbin always defending pedos
    Makes you wonder about the guy.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    funny story....buddy of mine caddies at Merion over the summer months....carried the bags for Nicholson & Joe Pesci.....said they were doing coke the whole round

You are right. I am incorrectly thinking it has a sexual element to it when it is actually about power. Like I said, most of these people could bang attractive, legal aged people 24/7 if they wanted to. But they are so insecure and self loathing they must dominate and have power over people. Kill every person who forces sex on someone and torture and kill the child rapists. I will gladly do it if they need someone to carry it out.
    Trust me... I don't want to be right about anything like that. It's a sad world we live in. If I remember correctly about the Nicholson story... it was an up and coming model... I think she was 15? Nicholson claims he didn't know anything about it... and he wasn't home at the time. The model claimed it was Nicholson and another man... they had alcohol and drugs... and she couldn't remember exactly what happened. But she knows she had sex with someone. It wasn't a party either... there were only like... 3 people total at the residence at the time.

That's a great alibi.... I don't know anything about it... and I wasn't home at the time.

Police: Ok... well you're Jack Nicholson.... so... it's good. No further questions.

Unfortunately... I think this happens a lot more than we think.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20133

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Did Corey Haim give Charlie Sheen AIDS?
    I was thinking the same thing.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This story is 1000% believable.

Sheen is is a complete fukkin scumbag in every way. I have no doubt he would do this. When all his bullshit “winning” and tigers blood was going on, I was one of the few on SBR that said what a POS this motherfukker was doing all that stuff with young kids at home. Even back then...I stayed woke motherfukkers.

Lowlife junkies aren’t really the kind of guys you want to idolize.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

lol

lol
    Gonna be hard for Haim to get any money. He's been dead for 7 years.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Should we just believe every woman who says she was raped?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Was this 30 years ago or recently?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Should we just believe every woman who says she was raped?
    Obviously I am referring to people convicted beyond a reasonable doubt. I know woman falsify these things quite often. I am talking about how proven rapists and child molesters can somehow get a second chance. In my mind touching a kid is just as bad as murder.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Guess you can't judge a book by its cover. Charlie seemed so normal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Sam Odom

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12975

Trust me... I don't want to be right about anything like that. It's a sad world we live in. If I remember correctly about the Nicholson story... it was an up and coming model... I think she was 15? Nicholson claims he didn't know anything about it... and he wasn't home at the time. The model claimed it was Nicholson and another man... they had alcohol and drugs... and she couldn't remember exactly what happened. But she knows she had sex with someone. It wasn't a party either... there were only like... 3 people total at the residence at the time.

That's a great alibi.... I don't know anything about it... and I wasn't home at the time.

Police: Ok... well you're Jack Nicholson.... so... it's good. No further questions.

Roman Polansky is the guy who did the raping in the story you are thinking of.

HurryUpAndDrink

Spot on my man. 1st offense 15 years mandatory in jail. You get out of jail, and do it again, you die.
    Last edited by shari91; 11-08-17 at 08:12 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

That was Roman Polansky who raped and drugged an upcoming model in Nicholson's house.

1234 ... Last