Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Goat you are overexcited about a garbage roster. I never said anything about Boston beating them.
    Yeah, no one in the East is beating them, that's all I'm saying. Roster isn't good enough to win it all, but there's still time to make some moves. Problem is there's too many guys who need shots on that team. Wade is taking like 7 shots a game. Rose is getting shots now but what about when IT comes back? Is he gonna be satisfied taking 5, 6 shots a game? That's the main issue. That problem won't show up in the East playoffs, but in the finals it will for sure.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You completely misinterpreted my post. I'm saying Brown will guard James. Watch the next time they play. Brown gives LeBron fits. He has to work his ass off to get his shot. He usually just resorts to trying to back him down but that's not something you can keep going to when you don't have a mid-range game.

Sixers won't beat Boston but I would love to see that happen.
    Lebron dropped 29 16 and 9 last game against Boston. If that's Brown giving James problems, then not sure I understood your point. Brown can't guard James. He's not good bro. He's 20 years old. No 20 year old kid can guard James. Boston isn't shit without Hayward. There's a reason that Jaylen Brown was a bench player coming into the year. If he was so good, he would already have averaged 20 ppg last year. Why didn't he start over crowder last year? Simple. Because Crowder is a better all around player right now. Prolly not in a year or two, but right now he is. And Crowder is a mere puppet on Cleveland's team.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lebron dropped 29 16 and 9 last game against Boston. If that's Brown giving James problems, then not sure I understood your point. Brown can't guard James. He's not good bro. He's 20 years old. No 20 year old kid can guard James. Boston isn't shit without Hayward. There's a reason that Jaylen Brown was a bench player coming into the year. If he was so good, he would already have averaged 20 ppg last year. Why didn't he start over crowder last year?
    He didn't guard him the entire game. Did you not watch it? I don't want you to read off numbers to me. Go back and watch the tape bro. Brown makes LeBron work. He's an athletic freak.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He didn't guard him the entire game. Did you not watch it? I don't want you to read off numbers to me. Go back and watch the tape bro. Brown makes LeBron work. He's an athletic freak.
    Okay so you got Boston beating the Cavs then?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All the experts here

New Orleans is playing well

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Okay so you got Boston beating the Cavs then?
    My preseason pick was another shitty finals rematch. Honestly I don't even care because whoever plays the Warriors gets wiped off the floor.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

I am surprised no one mentioned the Pistons. they won like 7 games and beat some good teams, playing some solid basketball

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    I am surprised no one mentioned the Pistons. they won like 7 games and beat some good teams, playing some solid basketball
    They should be a playoff team

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

I know it is early.
    We all know LBJ doesn`t like to expend too much energy in these early regular season games.
    Sure, all these old dudes on the Cavs can chillax and turn it up when the time comes.
    Yup, they probably win the East. Go down with a whimper in 5 to the Warriors.

BUT, watching LeBron in these games so far, he definitely seems like a different player. Not as quick. More easily frustrated.
    At least 3-4x a games, he just barrels into any defender and bulls his way to the hoop. Finishing below the rim and getting bailed out by the refs.
    He is a freak of nature. Never gets injured. But soooo many miles on him.
    Unless he lands in a great situation, with tons of talent to take the load off, his days are numbered.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

500 bb and ur in the plyoffs

First 12